Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pastor Docked For Marrying Another Man’s Wife. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Docked For Marrying Another Man’s Wife. (429 Views)

Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / See What A Jealous Wife Did To Her Husband For Marrying Another Wife - Graphic P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Docked For Marrying Another Man’s Wife. by uneeking(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2016
August 30, 2016

A pastor, Mr Timo­thy Ngwu, was on Monday docked at an Enugu North Mag­istrates’ Court for alleg­edly marrying another man’s wife, daughter as well as another woman.

Veronica Ngwu, the pastor’s wife was said to have petitioned the court over the development.
The victims whom Ngwu converted to his ‘wives’ were said to be members of his church: Gods’ Favour Ministry, Nsukka.

One of the victims, Mrs Calista Omeye, however, told the court that her husband, Mr Fidelis Omeye, had per­suaded her to meet the pastor as he wanted her to do the will of God through the pastor.

“My husband was a member of the church and he introduced me to the church because he said that the pastor had a revelation for me (Calista).
She said the revela­tion had to do the will of God but he later left the church but I refused to leave the church with him.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/pastor-docked-for-marrying-another-mans-wife/

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Excuses / 5 Life-changing Things To Do This September / Good Samaritan Raises Over $250,000 For 89yrs Old Icecream Seller & Sick Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.