Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

You Will Become A Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Become A Miracle (263 Views)

Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Become A Miracle by meetemmanuel: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2016
SCRIPTURE READING
Verily, verily. I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my father John 14:12 (KJV).

The lord Jesus was doing miracles while he was on earth, As soon as you begin to saturate your life with his life and nature by eating Jesus bread; you too will become a miracle: unexplainable thing will begin to happen in your life. People cannot explain many things around me: my life is simply the acts of Jesus Christ…in Jesus bread that is in the body of Jesus Christ dwelleth all of deity Colossians 2:9 says… thank you lord Jesus.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:
Step to the miraculous by simply eating Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY:
Your entrance into the life of endless miracles. Isaiah 8:18 says: behold, I and the children whom the lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

TODAY’S PRAYERS:
Thank you father for the gift of the miraculous.
I step over into the miraculous, it is my heritage in Christ.
Every situation of life, family and finance receive the miraculous.
From today I separate my life from the mundane and from the ordinary in Jesus name.

SOURCE: https://mychristhub..com.ng/2016/08/you-will-become-miracle.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You The Owner Of A Church Or Mosque? / All Christians Must Read This / Thought Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.