Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) (39600 Views)

Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) / Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole / Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by tola400: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2016
This incident happened yesterday on Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.

According to eye witnesses, an impatient male driver allegedly rammed a female driver's car into a pole on Bourdillon after she allegedly refused to let him pass through. He then tried to take off but was blocked by other road users. The woman came out of her and smashed the man's back windshield with a baseball bat.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/30/scene-on-ikoyi-road-as-man-drives-female-driver-into-a-pole-photos/

2 Shares

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2016
Lagos drivers and their madness/impatience. undecided. At the end of the day, they didn't still get to wherever they were rushing to.
She for smash the front windscreen too.
Wait.. so she carries a baseball bat in her car shocked shocked. . See how it came in handy.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Guliver(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2016
fear women drivers

8 Likes

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2016
who go pay now?

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

"Baby na wetin you dey find, one pound no balance"...amazing song from Osadebe shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by kingreign(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2016
The woman no try, undecided
If Na my wife, I for divorce her cos she isn't living up to expectation angry
She for smash every darn smashable in that Passat or better still burn it to the ground.
Hell yeah! that's how we roll cool

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by NameChecker: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2016
This is what I call Class.
The Insurance company will bear the woman's lose, meanwhile
the sinner won't go unpunished

20 Likes

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by akinola107(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2016
That's the results of impatient...
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by mekzyjoe(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2016
grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Smash and grab!.. Difference between lagos drivers and other drivers.. Their head dey always touch.. No just try the women o

5 Likes

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by sonofluc1fer: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2016
He drove her into a pole. So she broke his behind with a bat. What a news.

3 Likes

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Lmao fair enough
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lagos drivers and their madness/impatience. undecided. At the end of the day, they didn't still get to wherever they were rushing to.
She for smash the front windscreen too.
Wait.. so she carries a baseball bat in her car shocked shocked. . See how it came in handy.

grin grin
Reminds me of GTA san andreas

Hahahhah

17 Likes

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by debque(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2016
fear women drivers....GTA XI IKOYI LAGOS...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by dayleke: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2016
ROAD RAGE DEY KILL O!!!!!!
HA!!!!!!!!!
Naija no dey carry last
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2016
this story hmmm
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by izzou(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2016
Who cares?

They are both rich and can afford new
cars

cool

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by MadCow1: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2016
Women are annoying... angry

Here is an eyewitness account of what happened as caputured on Facebook live.. angry

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2016
kingreign:
She for smash every darn smashable in that Passat or better still burn it to the ground.
with the kind of damage done to her car i will smash every damn thing in his Passat + engine sef and smash d hell out of d man himself for being so impatient. we know that women can be very annoying sometimes but why ram her into a pole and he even wanted 2 escape sef.

5 Likes

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by missstella(f): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2016
The woman jst pity the man cuz if na me ehhh I go smash the headlights and d side mirrors infact I will smash everything mtchhew
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Which kind rough play be that

But on a closer look, how did he ram into her that the car climbed up the road divide and hit the pole, something smells fishy undecided
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by DavSagacity(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2016
That's wickedness now. 60 Seconds patience could hav been able to prevent this accident.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by uwajeh(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2016
And you expect us to believe that the woman drives around with a baseball bat in her trunk?

These bloggers sef!
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by mamawin(f): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2016
kingreign:
seriously?? I bet my husband could divorce me for even going this far. funny people on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Oceemo(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2016
hmmmm this na frustration from buhari government oo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2016
See what is happening in this country.

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by KayB: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Do you know who I am craze!!! These rich folks are really Nigeria's pains, the money to be spent on the unnecessary repair could have save some poor lives at hospitals.
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by geostrata(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2016
angry
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by flakkybaby: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Aaah this woman no try at all she no resemble me if na me i for smash all him glasses even d mirrow come call my barrack boyz make them treat him fuckup.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by bbent2: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) / Kurudu-Nasarawa Bridge Along Abaji-Nasarawa Highway Collapses / 30 Years After, Father And Son Are Southwest Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.