Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! (4044 Views)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / If U Re From Ebonyi State Pls, Join Hands To Uplift Our State Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by bulletproofmonk(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2016
In the last 2 weeks, I can't count the number of times I have seen the Error 502 message on NL. Seun, NL can't be going offline at will. The community has grown bigger than you. If you have to relinquish some ownership shares, do so quick!
Get more hands, more experience.
Don't let your legacy die because of stubbornness.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Seun(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
What do you see as my reason for not hiring more hands?
I see that you attributed it to "stubbornness" but that's not really informative.
Can you be more specific? What do I "stubbornly" wish to gain by not hiring more hands?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Johnnyessence(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
av been noticing it too. seun should build a gigantic office for his staff if it can't contain them again.nairaland in d next 5 years will be contesting with instagram.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by sarrki(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bros check your chinko phone or better still your network provider

I have been enjoying uninterrupted access to naira land forum check my wall

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by MalcoImX: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
I thought it happens only to me. That Error message is becoming too much.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Progressive01(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:
I see that you attributed it to "stubbornness" but that's not really informative.
Can you be more specific? What do I "stubbornly" wish to gain by not hiring more hands?
Perhaps your servers are becoming overwhelmed by the sheer traffic on the forum. Perhaps you need an upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:
oga seun leave the *stubborn * word ...just try and fix up what's complained of

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Seun(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Progressive01:
Perhaps your servers are becoming overwhelmed by the sheer traffic on the forum. Perhaps you need an upgrade.
We've known this for a while and we are working on it. Apologies for the delay.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
The network isnt too bad just occasional glitch on site, u guys should buy original phones, stop relying on injure and unfinish phones.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:

You can outsource the supply links to multiple companies to get best deals. Look towards SA for better deals. Avoid dollars/yuan for now.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by mokoshalb(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:
A year and more problem is not worthy of still working on it...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by BushDoctor123: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:
Oga seun, it is now you are talking. I have been experiencing same too. please expedite action because I can't do without visiting nairaland in a day.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Funlordjnr: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
tongue
Seun:

There is one new forum being developed called "ipobland"! They are the ones that have been sabotaging your forum since you created that rule on secession last december that denied them support for their lost cause!

Beware!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by sinkhole: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
E be like say Oga Seun dey grow Osogbo weed, abi na Ondo weed on this nairaland; I no go just dey happy if I no visit in a day! So whenever I see those error messages I will be like WTF, so Seun, Seun, Seun, how many times did I call you? Fix the problem!
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Oasis007(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
Besides, the Mods are just banning anyhow they want these Days! I think Seun should look into it!

Perhaps you can create a button for "Appeal". I can honorably tell you that some Mods are violating Freedom of after Speech.

Sometimes, you may have no choice but to reply a Moniker that insults you, but the next thing you see is; you are banned for violating rule whatever!

For what?! Are they excepting me to ignore and move on?!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Blessinzy(f): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
interesting
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:

Guy i think you are having a DOS attack (denial of service). Your forum has grown beyond you and you don't expect those who hacked your site then to give up easily. I can help you out with my skills and experience. I'm a certified Ethical hacker. We can discuss more in camera if u want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by lovat(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:
it's high time you look into the activities of a mod who has allowed his friendship with a nairalander to influence his job. check the reason while blackseptember was banned and tell me if there is any account that bears the word MO.

my friend blackseptember was furious with the bias shown by that mod.

this is the only avenue i have to help him lay his complaints because sending a mail will be in futility since its the same mod that will attend to it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Seun(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
It's entirely my fault. More hands would have made the solution easier though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:
I am available sir

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:

Let Nairaland beat any of the popular social network, so that as Nigerians we have something also. In another news, Facebook owner is in Nigeria.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by robay(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:
am more than capable sir.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Progressive01(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:
Good to know. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by IJOBA2: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
searchiing4love:

Guy i think you are having a DOS attack (denial of service). Your forum has grown beyond you and you don't expect those who hacked your site then to give up easily. I can help you out with my skills and experience. I'm a certified Ethical hacker. We can discuss more in camera if u want
MORAL HACKER YOU FUNNY O grin
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by bulletproofmonk(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:

Thanks for listening...
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by basty: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:

Seun,
I get my account blocked these days. Please I need clarification. This is an opportunity meeting the President of Nairaland.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Joel3(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
you guys are forgetting that dollars exchange rate has affect all of web developers. perhaps seun is using a cheap and unreliable web hosting for the main time. a good web host for dedicated server with current exchange rate is something you better not imagine. the change is getting real.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by adanny01(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
There is this problem i have been experiencing for a while with NL and I have wondered why it has not been resolved.

Notice two NL speed dial on my browser, one is www.nairaland.com and the other is www.nairaland.com/home#featured. Sometimes only one works and sometimes both work. Most times the one that doesn't work gives a redirect error message. I wonder why the home screen address changes and I hope one can be adopted.

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Beremx(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun:
Oga Seun, what's wrong with your nairaland app? I get notifications but can't use the app to view the forum. anytime i click -on the app, it tells me "to many directions "
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by xana101: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
I thought i'm d only person. I almost put d blame on my phone. I use a Q 10 BlackBerry.
But other site open well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Please Upgrade Nairaland And Introduce These Features / Train Kills Man (cuts Him Into Pieces) In Lagos.[pics] / Client’s Breasts Explode In Tattooist’s Face..watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.