Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

Wonderful Wonder Nathaniel Bassey Ft Lovesong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wonderful Wonder Nathaniel Bassey Ft Lovesong (443 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread / Solfa Notes For Nathaniel Bassey's "Wonderful Wonder" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Wonder Nathaniel Bassey Ft Lovesong by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2016
Summer, winter, autumn and spring

Mountains, blue skies and the seas

rainbows, sunshine and the trees

Jesus, maker of them all

Jesus…, Daddy

Summer, winter, autumn and spring

Mountains, blue skies and the seas

rainbows, sunshine and the trees
Jesus, maker of them all

Everywhere I go

I see You right there

In the beauty of nature You shine all around

For you are everything and everything is You

Precious Jesus, oh wonderful wonder You are .

oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh

Morning, noon time and the night

Voices, rhythm, melody

People, places, everything

Jesus, maker of them all

.Repeat Call – You’re amazing

Response – Dear Lord ...

Call – You amaze me .
Response – Dear Lord

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Room Self Contain In Lagos,no Agency Fee Please / Please Save A Soul! / What Do You Admire About Other Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.