Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Do I Know Whem I'm Making The Right Decision In Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Know Whem I'm Making The Right Decision In Life? (279 Views)

We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know Whem I'm Making The Right Decision In Life? by driveiwe(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2016
Dear Pastor Chris, how do I know when I’m making the right decision?

Answer:

There are people who are of the opinion that when they feel good about a decision, it’s the right one. Feeling good about a decision has nothing to do with it being right or wrong. You can make a good decision and feel bad about it and you can make a bad decision and feel good about it. So it’s got nothing to do with how you feel.

What you need is the knowledge of God’s Word and a good relationship with the Holy Spirit. When you give yourself to the Word and yield to the promptings of the Spirit of God, you’d always be guided in every situation to make decisions that are consistent with God’s will and purpose for you. And if it requires that you talk to someone, you can discuss with your pastor; because pastoral guidance could be of help in certain situations. Apart from that, there are times when fellow Christians can confirm certain decisions without us necessarily telling them about the situation. From our daily interactions and discussions from the scriptures, the Spirit of God speaks through them. That’s why it’s important that you keep company with people who love the Lord just like you. With them, you’ll always be in that safe place where the Spirit of God will continually minister to you.

(1) (Reply)

Back To Base Profitably / Our Daily Manna For TODAY 05/9/2016 / A Mother’s Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.