Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

HELP!! My 10 Year Old Keeps Demanding For Sex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HELP!! My 10 Year Old Keeps Demanding For Sex (828 Views)

[photos] Custom Officers Demanding For Bribe, Cause Fatal Accident At Ijebu Ode. / 10-Year-Old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, Lagos (Video) / AAU Lecturer Caught Demanding For Sex From A Student; Made To Sign A Cheque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My 10 Year Old Keeps Demanding For Sex by Babaregg(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2016
The story you are reading is not a fiction, i just have to share it cos i need help, suggestion, mail please. i have never witnessed something like this in my entire life. My 10 year old son keep telling me that he wants to have sex. How and where he learn't about what sex is i cannot say.

This started couple of months back, i was in the room and he walked up to me and say "Mummy can i have sex" i shouted and lost my cool but since then i have tried to talk to him about having other things in mind apart from sex. i even asked him where he heard it for the first time, who told him about that but he always acts like something in him keeps saying it and not him. I have since transferred him from his room to my little brother's room who lives with me.

He is a regular child, enthusiastic and full of life, top of his class, and very smart and all but right now am so so confused. We spoke to a doctor and he asked us couple of question and suggested we should meet with a Child Therapist.
I have met with my priest and we regularly holds a prayer session for him but still yet am confused.

To even make matters worse my husband who is not always around due to his nature of work returned and keeps blaming me saying it's all my fault. Am very tired.

Please i need help.... Has anyone been in this kind of situation. Please i need all the advice i can get

Send me mail through insideafrik@yahoo.com

CULLED FROM http://insideafrik..com.ng/2016/08/help-my-10-year-old-keeps-demanding-for.html
Re: HELP!! My 10 Year Old Keeps Demanding For Sex by Ashez: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2016
If the story is true then is bad for real buh all the same only God can rescue your son. He is probably exposed to lotsa sex movies and talks for him to start imagining what sex is about. At ten he is still a child and u can correct him naw more than ever, keep a close watch on him and know the kinda movies he watches, pray harder and expose him more to The Word of God. It's well with him
Re: HELP!! My 10 Year Old Keeps Demanding For Sex by finalboss(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2016
undecided he learnt that frm you... you are a bad woman..
Re: HELP!! My 10 Year Old Keeps Demanding For Sex by amuokuko: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Simple thing, allow him have sex..

Even the bible talk am, in the latter days mothers will give birth to End time children...
Re: HELP!! My 10 Year Old Keeps Demanding For Sex by BarrElChapo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Daddy oo Dadi..
Dadi when u go for journey
Somebody enter for mummy house
And e sitdown for muumi bed grin

anyways gets u need to censor what he watches on tv. also talk to hes teacher he might be picking it from school or my music above grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Shuts Down 10 Degress And Other Popular Night Clubs. SEE PHOTOS / How Some Fruits Cocktails Mixtures Can Make Your Skin Look Younger And Smoother / 30k For 10 Lucky People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.