Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

War Room And The Religious Nigerian Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / War Room And The Religious Nigerian Women (396 Views)

How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them / The War Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

War Room And The Religious Nigerian Women by RCINC: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
'm not irreligious
I'm a Christian
In fact I'm one of those Christians that boldly chant "Christianity is not a religion" I don't believe it is.
This is not to say that there are no religious Christians, there are.
You know them by their works and attitude, I don't want to elaborate on their characteristic trait but your brother, sister and even probably you fit into this category.
War Room.
A few days back, let's call it last week. My neighbors girlfriend asked that I watch war room, she got all chatty about it and how faith inducing it is.
My question to her was simple: "isn't it the marriage mending movie?"
She said it wasn't just about marriage, it was about everything.
That's fine.
I have watched war room, and I can boldly say it's not a very brilliant movie. However, the Nigerian market has colonised it because they like to believe in things like this.
Magic. Not miracles. Magic
I can differentiate the both clearly.
Back to my neighbors girlfriend.
I cannot tell how long they have been together but I have known them for a year, that's how long I have lived here.
His girlfriend whom I shall now address as miss x is a student.
She spends the vacation with him and most of the weekends too.
Her school being just two hours away from us, makes it easy for the weekend vacations.
Miss X is a lovable young woman, the daddy Adeboye's specification for wife material. She cooks. Cleans. Washes. Prays. And everything else the manual stated.
Miss X is humble and respectful too. However in the one year of my observation, her boyfriend has proved to be a misfit, and to her alone.
Here's how their story plays out. For every time she stops by they spend the most of their time together arguing, he orders her around, she succumbs, he treats her like a maid yet she stays, he BEATA her.
Whenever she is away, his room becomes a war room for his sexual escapades, various girls trooping in night after night. And when he is done? Miss X is to the rescue, washing the filthy sheets over the weekend.
How does war room fix this?

https://theadoraweb./2016/08/30/war-room-and-the-religious-nigerian-women
Re: War Room And The Religious Nigerian Women by Nostradamus: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For TODAY 05/9/2016 / When To Be Silent / These Are The Questions Bordering Me Ryt Now About Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.