Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls (49101 Views)

Confusion In Aso-rock As Buhari Shock APC Chieftains Over His 2019 Presidential / Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS / Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by naijacentric(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
I pray d revolution starts from here we really need to bell d cat in dis country because its seems buhari ear is so blocked baskat man
Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Orikinla(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
[size=14pt]If you are committed to your cause
Do you be distracted by irrational noise. [/size]
Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by shaibu123: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ezekwesili is a disgrace

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
DozieInc:
I didn't see Mrs NPA in the pics, is she no longer interested in the GIRLS?

If na you, will you still be interested. Talk true

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by bigeagleeye(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
I am surprised at the way Nigerian youths will cheaply mock a peaceful protest like this! Is it really about Oby or about a nation that you must be proud to call your own? Somebody even called her useless..over what?

I have not been perplexed like this in a long time...more painful when you think of it that if anyone is a contributor on Nairaland such is likely to have been through Secondary School at least...

What do you expect the BBOG to do because if they had stopped the protest before now same people would have complained of scam?

Oby has done her part, their generation is winding down and the baton must be passed...think about it in your closet, the way you are going now...DO YOU HAVE A SPACE IN THE FUTURE?

Nairaland is 10+years, Seun is less than 40years! That is instructive

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by anonimi: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
DozieInc:

Na for where you go see am when the objectives of BBOG- Bring Back Our Government (to the north) has been achieved.
Make we pity the zombies wey follow them dey shout BBOG without knowing the real meaning.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by rose54321: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Where is the first lady,??:
where is the minister of women affairs?

**shakes head***
Nigeria my country...

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Guyman02: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
DozieInc:

She has been fully settled for her work as a 97%percenter, Oby just dey embarrass her 5%percenter people.

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by forray(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
bigeagleeye:
I am surprised at the way Nigerian youths will cheaply mock a peaceful protest like this! Is it really about Oby or about a nation that you must be proud to call your own? Somebody even called her useless..over what?

I have not been perplexed like this in a long time...more painful when you think of it that if anyone is a contributor on Nairaland such is likely to have been through Secondary School at least...

What do you expect the BBOG to do because if they had stopped the protest before now same people would have complained of scam?

Oby has done her part, their generation is winding down and the baton must be passed...think about it in your closet, the way you are going now...DO YOU HAVE A SPACE IN THE FUTURE?

Nairaland is 10+years, Seun is less than 40years! That is instructive

My brother, the thing no tire you on the shameful set of things we call youth in this country. Can u imagine the comments of majority of the so called youths.
And one we wonder y we have a grandfather as president when majority of the so called leaders of tomorrow reason tru there anus.

No sane individual will make mockery of this protesters, instead they wld speak against the way the government is handling this. Watch and see how future protest will be treated the same way cos nobody is speaking up right now. I smh for my dear country.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Jacko1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Look at how few they are now sef

Even the parents of abducted gals no longer want to be part of this charade

Oby u used to be powerful but u look like poo now

Ur stuff had momentum dose days cos u hated gej

U supported Buhari.... Now u cant gather the momentum u had dose days cos u supported buhari

Thot u wer highly educated oby

U succeeded in killing the movement

What you would have done is indoor sessions with journalist..... Taking questions.... Challenging the govt

Byt now.... Every1 sees u as a joke mtschew

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Before our very eyes PMB is becoming a dictator and some useless youths are making mockery of OBY E. If it is their sister that was kidnaped for more than two years how would they feel? If not for OBY E and his group, the Chibok girls would have been long forgotten. I pity Nigerian Youths!

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
In less than 2years those who joined Aunty oby are suddenly mocking her..Na so una dey do for this country?

Una no care about the girls again?

Tufiakwa..9ja and her people!

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Ralphdan(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Them no get work undecided
Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by carrion: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
I think it is totally unfair to take Oby's BBOG campaign as an avenue to get noticed for appointments.
Oby is one of the principled few around and she's on the board of some highly referred coy. I think she's content.

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Deepfreezer(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Madam Oby mean business ooo
Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Deepfreezer(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nobody should preach to me oo. Where is Mitchell Obama and other useless women now. They were quick to carry placards when GEJ was in power. They should come and continue the protest ooo.

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Kazrem(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Did they seal their mouths?
Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by basadenet: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
DozieInc:
She had been settled now

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by jerryfisher(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
DozieInc:
let oby just blieve it will soon reach her turn!!!!!may from dat floor is kuje next!!!!

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by 2badForReal: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
It's obvious that some Nigerians don't have the word SHAME in their dictionary, Madam pls continue on your legitimate duity until political duty is asign to you
Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Caveatemptor(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Some of the comments on this thread are saddening.
What was the crime of the innocent Chibook girls other than that they wanted to be educated and make a better life for themselves,so they attended a school to get educated. A group of misguided,savage Islamic hegemonists invaded their school one night,two years ago and abducted them and carried them away to heaven knows where,disrupted their education and turned them into sex slaves,forcefully married them off and forcefully converted them to Islam.
The present APC government campaigned and promised to set them free if they were voted into power. Nigerians trusted them and voted them into power but two years into the administration have the APC freed the girls from captivity? No,rather they want to sweep the matter under the carpet. Pretending that the matter does not exist,and using propaganda to make us feel they are trying to bring the girls back,when they are doing nothing of such.
A group of mothers/women called Bring back our girls under the leadership of madam Oby Ezekwesili have refused to allow this matter die a silent death but have continued to cry out and keep the issue of the Chibook girls on the front burner and refuse to allow the matter die a natural death as the APC government wants. They should be commended rather than be condemned. When we condemn the bbog group we are only playing into the propaganda of the APC. We need to think deeply because this government does not want us to think but to swallow hook,line and sinker their propaganda. When you condemn and laugh at the bbog group you are only a puppet on the propaganda line of the APC.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by AJJ17(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pidggin:
Does Oby have children of her own? Why is she crying more than the bereaved
Yes she has own children and I am not sure she is crying more than the bereaved.....
I think she just feel what if her girl was among?..
I also guess you are woman too? It could happen to anybody, u know?..
Lets try to always watch we say.
If you can't be supportive ,then I think you could just have been silent.
Your comment to me is uncalled for.

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by seguno2: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
rose54321:

**shakes head***
Nigeria my country...

First Lady ke?
She is getting involved in her own very personal corruption big time.

https://www.nairaland.com/3319398/okorocha-aisha-buhari-get-involved

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by 989900: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Appointment or not, she is more useful to the cause than idle hands criticizing her.
Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by 989900: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Caveatemptor:
Some of the comments on this thread are saddening.
What was the crime of the innocent Chinook girls other than that they wanted to be educated and make a better life for themselves,so they attended a school to get educated. A group of misguided,savage Islamic hegemonists invaded their school one night,two years ago and abducted them and carried them away to heaven knows where,disrupted their education and turned them into sex slaves,forcefully married them off and forcefully converted them to Islam.
The present APC government campaigned and promised to set them free if they were voted into power. Nigerians trusted them and voted them into power but two years into the administration have the APC freed the girls from captivity? No,rather they want to sweep the matter under the carpet.
A group of mothers/women called Bring back our girls under the leadership of madam Oby Ezekwesili have refused to allow this matter die a silent death but have continued to cry out and keep the issue of the Chinook girls to die a natural death as the APC government wants. They should be commended rather than be condemned. When we condemn the bbog group we are only playing into the propaganda of the APC. We need to think deeply because this government does not want us to think but to swallow hook,line and sinker their propaganda. When you condemn and laugh at the bbog group you are only a puppet on the propaganda line of the APC.

I swear, I fear for my people, especially the youths, filthy, insensitive, and silly comments 'upandan'.
Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by ShootToKill: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Obiagelli the bald laughing stock.

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by KnightRod(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
So chibok girls still exist
Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by fm7070: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
DozieInc:

she has been saddled silenced with a juicy appointment

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by TheMadame(f): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pidggin:
Does Oby have children of her own? Why is she crying more than the bereaved

Peoples children were abducted from a school where they went to write an exam, married off forcefully and converted to Islam against their will and this is the only logical comment you could profound as a woman who has children or is hoping to have children?
May your conscience judge you is all I can say to you. Amen.

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Image123(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
rose54321:

**shakes head***
Nigeria my country...

They have attended to them already many times. The BBOG group meets EVERY DAY in Abuja. The government cannot be meeting them everytime they feel like coming to Aso Rock. What if there are other similar groups, is the government to be meeting them too? They came to be heard and they have been heard. What more do you expect?
Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Image123(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Guyman02:

She has been fully settled for her work as a 97%percenter, Oby just dey embarrass her 5%percenter people.

Don't be a nuisance. Dr Oby has said it several times that she is not interested in working with the government. She said that too during the last administration. This is a woman that is made for life and can walk into Aso Rock and the White House on her own any day. What have you made of your life. If this woman does not work for the rest of her life, she can never beg. She is doing what is good and should be encouraged, not ridiculed. Speaking up for the oppressed and voiceless is a good thing. She does not need a job. She has worked at the highest places and met the highest humans(whatever criteria you use). Hadiza Usman and other members are also not under a curse or vow not to work for or with the government. Everyone has a right to their decisions. She was invited to help out with the government, and she is doing her own bit. Oby has never stolen anyone's money, so there is no embarrassment from her. She heads Transparency International if i remember correctly.

Re: Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls by Image123(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
forray:

No sane individual will make mockery of this protesters, instead they wld speak against the way the government is handling this. Watch and see how future protest will be treated the same way cos nobody is speaking up right now. I smh for my dear country.

How is the government supposed to handle this? BBOG sits out every day in Abuja. They cannot just barge into Aso Rock any time they feel like. If that was the way every aggrieved sect was allowed into Aso Rock, things will not be okay. They are however very respected and encouraged. Nobody is teargassing them or scattering their assembly or throwing chairs at them like in the previous administration. There is free press and free speech. Dr Oby was interviewed on ChannelsTV as well. Also, they have had their audience with the president himself a couple of times. Everyone has a schedule and a job to do i suppose. There is time for everything, including meeting with BBOG IMHO.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo / Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai / ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him''