Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! (6469 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / My First Time Experience With A Runs Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by soberdrunk(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Guys here are some tips on how to spot a runs girl in Portharcourt:

1) The minute she tells you am a "student" in 'Uniport' or "Ust" and she mentions one very 'weird' course you haven't heard before E.g 'heritage studies', "democratic Economics', 'spiritual relations', your runs girl alarm should start beeping grin

2) HER PHONES: Once she tells you she is a student, the next thing you should check is her phones. Pay close attention to the following sub categories:

a) Student with Iphone 5 and below- 20% chance of being a runs girl

b) Student with Iphone 6 alone---50% chance of being a runs girl

c) Student with Iphone 6 and medium techo----70% chance of being a runs girl

d) Student with Iphone6 plus Samsung S6 plus medium techno------99% chance of of being a "confirmed" Runs girl, the 1% chance is her having rich parents or relatives or an extremely generous boyfriend.....

3) HER HANDBAG: This Is another way to spot a Ph runs babe", they favor big handbags That can carry their "mobile toiletries" like towel, slippers, shower cap, another fresh pair of clothes, makeup etc. If You invite any girl in Portharcourt to your place without prior arrangements of a 'sleepover' and You spot the aforementioned items in her bags, You runs girl alarms should Start blowing....

4) HER PRESENT LOCATION: Portharcourt runs girls are 'almost' always at their friends place in "Gra" or "Orazi", If every time You call and ask where she is and she says "am at my friends place at gra or Orazi" my brother you fit don dey play 4 FC Runs girls

5) If you tell her to come over and she says "Am waiting for my 'CABMAN'! This is the 'holy grail' of 'Runsgalism' in Portharcourt, every runs girl in Ph has a 'Cabman'

6) If you want to take her on a date and she keeps avoiding "popular" joints then You should be worried because You Just might be a customer and she doesnt want You to meet her other customers because its bad for business. For example she says something like "i dont like beerbarn because it is always rowdy" abeg which joint was opened to be empty?

7) This might seem irrelevant but if she knows all the good sharwamah spots You should also be worried because the official runs girl food is 'sharwamah'

cool If she doesnt introduce You to her friends, This Is also a red flag because runs girls have been known to snatch customers from each other so they have become very protective of their customers(PS-YOU MIGHT BE A CUSTOMER AND WONT EVEN KNOW, TOPIC FOR ANOTHER DAY)

9) SHE IS NEVER AT HOME ON A FRIDAY NIGHT: This Is a very major sign hence the capital letters, if You call her every friday and she always has one excuse or the other for not being at home then its very likely You have yourself a "runs girl"

10) If You take her to the club and "THE BOUNCERS" know her, Sopoona oooooooo! This Is 'hardcore' proof That she is a 'confirmed' 'stamped' and 'certified' runs girl, if You do not believe 1-9 You cannot doubt This one because every "Guy" man in Portharcourt knows the bouncers in clubs have the 'full', "complete", "uncompromised" database of all the runs girls in the state...

PS- "RUNS GIRL" and "ASHAWO" are not the same as some of You like to argue, unless You are trying to tell me That "DSS" and "NIGERIAN POLICE" are the same thing, ABEG ABEG!!! SHOE GET SIZE!!!! shoutout to areaboy! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by HungerBAD: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
To the OP.

You have a lot of points here.

But why are there too much runs girls in PH? Port Harcourt is one of the few places I have visited in my life where they have absolutely no respect for ladies there.

And the reason is,3 out of every 5 PH girl is into runs,and so very difficult even knowing who is not into it,and all get disrespected anyway.

PH girls and runs are like (somebody put that President Zuma picture pls)twins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by naijaboiy: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Okay
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by ladyF(f): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ermmm.... please how do we spot the runs boys? angry
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin

Slyisaac is this true? tongue
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Men I love dat reply to d pic....cos u av a bf then he must buy u tooth brush sef ur papa die abi ur hand break to make money?naija girls screaming I love beyonce I love rihanna if those girls sit down 4 man dem 4 reach where dem dey?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
I see!!!!! undecided

the purpose of this post is to alert people on their "obvious" attributes like everyone isnt aware!

and where did you get your stats from! someone's poorly researched publication

most of your copied points are vague!

and who are you to judge? whats your business?

i wont allow my blood to do it but you don't know the background of most of these girls, some have no family, this is all they can do to survive!

throwing stones because you cant afford them angry #soakaway brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by knightnemesis: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
I see!!!!! undecided

the purpose of this post is to alert people on their "obvious" attributes like everyone isnt aware!

i wont allow my blood to do it but you don't know the background of most of these girls, some have no family, this is all they can do to survive!

they will ignore you like always grin

try to figure out "WHY"

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Smellymouth: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lol
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
knightnemesis:
they will ignore you like always grin

try to figure out "WHY"
i have no idea what you are talking about! undecided
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
To the OP.

You have a lot of points here.

But why are there too much runs girls in PH? Port Harcourt is one of the few places I have visited in my life where they have absolutely no respect for ladies there.

And the reason is,3 out of every 5 PH girl is into runs,and so very difficult even knowing who is not into it,and all get disrespected anyway.

PH girls and runs are like (somebody put that President Zuma picture pls) twins.
I know what you like & am at your service.. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ph my home. Our Ncan south south HQ is very xpensive ooo
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by firstking01(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
As a full blooded ph born, i whole heartedly concur with the op....make your legs no just carry you reach baracuda, casablanca or any night club for GRA, unless except you get land to sale...we know these girls when we see them and we dey avoid em like ebola patients.

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Slyisaac is this true? tongue
lol firstking01 has cleared the air grin
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by knightnemesis: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

i have no idea what you are talking about! undecided
alright!

I pray you have.

anyway, its cool, hope you having a great day?
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by knightnemesis: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
firstking01:
As a full blooded ph born, i whole heartedly concur with the op....make your legs no just carry you reach baracuda, casablanca or any night club for GRA, unless except you get land to sale...we know these girls when we see them and we dey avoid em like ebola patients.
you know go rest if you never call that name grin

my vicinity, every girl is a hoe cheesy
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
knightnemesis:
alright!

I pray you have.

anyway, its cool, hope you having a great day?
what da fuc!!!

breathes!!!!!! angry why do you guys like tempting me on this forum!
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by bash4us(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
I see!!!!! undecided

Confirmed, Stamped, Sealed PH Runz gal Spotted

Why using your BBM PIN no as your moniker instead of your name or alias?

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
slyIsaac:

lol firstking01 has cleared the air grin

What abt in ur point of view? Is there a Hoe Street in ur area? grin
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by firstking01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
knightnemesis:
you know go rest if you never call that name grin

my vicinity, every girl is a hoe cheesy
Your vici wetin shocked, hmmm, that means you dey see things brehgrin
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Mikocake(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
iate them? grin cool

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by knightnemesis: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
firstking01:
Your vici wetin shocked, hmmm, that means you dey see things brehgrin
hahahahah

I swear our gate man bleep pass an average nairalander for here grin no joke

I dey see buh, I gass maintain my lane na cheesy
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by knightnemesis: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mikocake:
Any info on how much they charge or how to negotiate with them? grin cool
cheap bro grin
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by knightnemesis: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
what da fuc!!!
breathes!!!!!! angry why do you guys like tempting me on this forum!
did i ?

How,when?
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
bash4us:

Confirmed, Stamped, Sealed PH Runz gal Spotted

Why using your BBM PIN no as your moniker instead of your name or alias?
its not my pin mr man!!! angry angry
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
Op i concur with you...u know every. lol

Especially Blinks or Playhouse bouncers know them very well grin
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Mikocake(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
knightnemesis:
cheap bro grin
being cheap is relative...what Mr A sees as cheap might not be the same to Mr B...like how much?
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by firstking01(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
knightnemesis:
hahahahah
I swear our gate man bleep pass an average nairalander for here grin no joke

I dey see buh, I gass maintain my lane na cheesy
Hehehehehe, enjoy.
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

What abt in ur point of view? Is there a Hoe Street in ur area? grin
of course!... lots of em... but i wouldnt know na... grin
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by bash4us(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

its not my pin mr man!!! angry angry

Its surely another phone you have. You guyz cant keep just a phone grin grin grin
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
bash4us:

Its surely another phone you have. You guyz cant keep just a phone grin grin grin
wait undecided...... am not a chick! angry

what are you saying?
Re: How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition! by knightnemesis: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mikocake:
being cheap is relative...what Mr A sees as cheap might not be the same to Mr B...like how much?
don't know cause i don't patronize

come down and make enquiries for your self grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB / Don't Commit Suicide Yet, You Promise To Lick My Thing. - Lady Tells Asiwaju / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.