Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section (1220 Views)

Lessons From The Art Of Stone Balancing / Art For The Art Lovers / Photographers/Designers Learn The Art Of Digital Retouching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section by afezy110(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
This section is ignored by the mods almost 100% of the time... Its very unfair
Re: Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section by Aiholi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
ehya....
Re: Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section by corlin2(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
That's why art isn't appreciated in nigeria yet,
Really really bad.
God help us Artists
Re: Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section by nijabazaar: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
prof800 and erad are u stil Mods...

Dont ignore this section for christ sake.

Wonderful creativity abounds here...things that enlighten and yet you guys turn a blind eye.

U guys should make a duty of puting at least one thread from the Arts section per two days. Tonto dike and snakes (very insignificant stuff) appear more on front pages.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section by prof800(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2016
I'm here ooo.
@nijabazaar, afezy110

A mod does not have powers to put threads on front page but can only recommend to the supermods or admin to consider it. I have lost count of beautiful threads (from this section) which I have recommended to the supermods but they just ignore. What can I do than to keep trying?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section by corlin2(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is really bad
Re: Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section by nijabazaar: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
prof800:
I'm here ooo.
@nijabazaar, afezy110

A mod does not have powers to put threads on front page but can only recommend to the supermods or admin to consider it. I have lost count of beautiful threads (from this section) which I have recommended to the supermods but they just ignore. What can I do than to keep trying?

Why dont u contact Seun, he probably made u a Mod becos u have over arching interests in Creative Arts. Thus disturb him, mail him, raise awareness, tell him the relevance of the thread.

You must be an artist, i suppose. Press the cause with all fervour then. Contact Mr Seun until he listens.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section by prof800(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2016
nijabazaar:

Why dont u contact Seun, he probably made u a Mod becos u have over arching interests in Creative Arts. Thus disturb him, mail him, raise awareness, tell him the relevance of the thread.

You must be an artist, i suppose. Press the cause with all fervour then. Contact Mr Seun until he listens.
Okay sir, I'll keep trying. Thanks.

@corlin2, it is well ooo. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Honestly, it is our fault this section hardly ever makes "front page tinss".We rarely create content worth mentioning. I'm saying we so no one will say I'm laying accusations. Everyone is doing the same thing [turning photos to cartoons, modelling crappy characters, creating horrible animation,showcasing logo designs] and most times the titles of the topics we post don't help matters
eg
Help
Before and after
Serial number for photoshop

and much more. It also does not help that those who offer training especially in 3d fields clearly have a lot to learn,judging from the "artwork" they post online. Some go to the extent of using other people's works as their own. If we improve our skills and do some noteworthy works, I believe the mods will finally recognize this section.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section by nijabazaar: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2016
ladanski:
Honestly, it is our fault this section hardly ever makes "front page tinss".We rarely create content worth mentioning. I'm saying we so no one will say I'm laying accusations. Everyone is doing the same thing [turning photos to cartoons, modelling crappy characters, creating horrible animation,showcasing logo designs] and most times the titles of the topics we post don't help matters
eg
Help
Before and after
Serial number for photoshop

and much more. It also does not help that those who offer training especially in 3d fields clearly have a lot to learn,judging from the "artwork" they post online. Some go to the extent of using other people's works as their own. If we improve our skills and do some noteworthy works, I believe the mods will finally recognize this section.
Chai, u'd just diced them.

But never the less, there are a few really good ones.

let me mention a few, that guy that does portraits in acrylic and oil - Zedoo.

The guy that did the 3D shango animation....i wonder why he was never on frontpage.

Kazuna Cobalt's work lately....ok he has been on front page once.

Granted most who post logo stuff here are super mediocre but good ones are also so stiffled.

Then the pretenders that offer courses and yet cant put up somethang really worth it...they r parasites indeed.
How can u claim to teach me how to model a xter whilst u cant even model a basic clipper tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About The Art Section by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2016
lol. unfortunately, I'm part of the "them". but I am working towards creating better stuff . smiley

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Teach Me / Draw Like An Artist With This Google App / Yourself Into The Girl Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.