Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) (31605 Views)

Redeemed Church Pastor In A N9mn Fraud Mess (Photos) / Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) / Redeemed Church Cleaned My Entire Street!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
NigerDeltan:

My broda there is nothing shameful there
Politics started from the church, we should stop voting antichrist into power and later start crying foul when we are seriously dealt with

So, all the other candidates contesting against Ize-Iyamu are anti Christ and the choice of the church is the only saint running for the governor of Edo state right? The same Ize-Iyamu that ruled with Lucky Igbinedion with nothing to show for the eight years is not a saint abi? Okay o, make una continue.

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by july66: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
mynaija123:

http://www.olufamous.com/2016/08/seriously-pdp-candidate-converts.html?m=1
You have showed us pictures outside the gate, to buttress you point, show us pictures inside the church as you claim. Do not raise false alarm because It is normal to place posters outside the fence.

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
mynaija123:

But not a church we hold in high esteem. A church like Redeemed Christian Church sholud not be in romance with corrupt politicians talk more of publicizing political banners.
are you satisfied now? next shit plz?
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by omozu1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
We all should not forget that the alter will be judge first.
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
No difference between Church and Government.. angry

Thats why they are not taxed.. angry
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by Obiwiz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
mynaija123:

But not a church we hold in high esteem. A church like Redeemed Christian Church sholud not be in romance with corrupt politicians talk more of publicizing political banners.
Did i hear "high esteem"? I may nt be 100% correct,bt in most quarters where u find a pentecostal christian compromising,it's most probably an RCCG member. I see denominatns like Deeperlife, Catholic charismatic, Watchman etc as more serious christians. I nw see RCCG as d confluence of d Church and d World - call it d "churchy World" or d "worldly Church".
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by ifycoly: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Broda y crying now? Apc mounted the fed with same way i guess is emulation, so stop crying and try to canvass for Apc if pdp has started emulating what you guys started. the memory of Rev MBAKA comes to mind and mind you almost all redeem voted for Apc becus of their Pastor as a VP. Is all a game use whatever you can to win, either ways u win

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
I did not see 'post no bill' on the wall. Party banner on a church fence don't make the church a political party affiliate. If we should be worried about you insinuation, we should also be worried about our Vice President who is also a Pastor from the same Church.

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by oake(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
I don't know or care for Ize-Iyamu or the other party in the coming election, but reports must be factual and corroborated. This report lacks credibility. Ize-Iyamu is a Zonal Pastor in the Church as you claimed so I see no reason why his posters can not be posted on the walls of the church and also inform the members of the church of his activities. If i remember correctly, Redeemed members were active during the Buhari/Osibanjo electioneering period, even though Adeboye himself tried to maintain neutrality.

This report is malicious and misleading, I am not a member of the Church, I am not an indigene and don't even reside in Edo state, but one thing is for sure: I see this report as coming from the camp of Edo APC who will go at all means to ensure their interest (food) is protected. Why don't you show us pictures of the banners of the PDP and its candidate adorning all the walls (not fence) of the church and also the altar as you claimed.

After all, the winner will not be elected solely by members of the Redeemed Church, who may not even be up to 10% of eligible voters in the state. Abi na Redeemed members give Buhari the vote?

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by everozone: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
We are all polical animals.So why do u think it's wrong 4 d church to campaign 4 Ize-Iyamu?After all d decisions and policies of Ize will affect d entire church members if he became governor of d State.So why d hue and cry?Why d panic mr. reporter?

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by osusuallstars: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Posters adorned all the wall. Members leaving in droves without interviewing at least 10 out of which 6 will confirm leaving because of the political issues. Zoo journalism. APC wailer.

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by Joel3(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
blackmailing will never work. APC should forget Edo State. its a lost battle.

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by jbhitler(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
there is nothing wrong with that.should we allow the ungodly occupy a throne that a godly person is suppose to occupy? as a pastor,he has worked for the ministry and now is the time to reward him.look,the reason why things are this bad in this country is because, the heavenly minded Christians are shying away from politics.by the way,the decision taken by these ungodly,wicked and shameless politician affects both Christians and unbelievers.so what is wrong with the Church supporting their own?

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by highwaist: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ki ni big deal,the whole CAN campaign for Mr Hero and even did not fall.....they should leave the Eze iyamu alone

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by stildude(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
APC and oshiomhole seized stadium, they seized ring road and all the major roads in Benin making nuisance of public space with their campaign material with the power of looted public funds. Their boys are tearing any poster of Ize iyamu they can find. You guys thought you have effectively silenced him. Alas, the momentum is high and it is a revolution. Now you have stooped to gathering fake news to tarnish his campaign movement and the redeem church. Like someone said, show us the pictures inside the church premises or what is wrong in someone putting posters on a fence that may be leased by the church? Don't you know many redeem parishes are rented buildings?.Before you cry foul again, did you show this same concern when 'osinbade' was compaigning for buhari using the redeem platforms in Lagos?

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
Redeemed church has broughted politics into their church. Celestial church how market?

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
seunmsg:

So, all the other candidates contesting against Ize-Iyamu are anti Christ and the choice of the church is the only saint running for the governor of Edo state right? The same Ize-Iyamu that ruled with Lucky Igbinedion with nothing to show for the eight years is not a saint abi? Okay o, make una continue.
Same way Redeemed voted for Apc cos of Osinbajo is how we will vote for our Pastor Ize Iyamu

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by Obamina(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thank God you didn't say native doctors' houses... Bad belle is allowed
mynaija123:

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by drskyfly007(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
ayusco85:
Church and politics isn't a good combination.
Not supporting PDP but the Church should be involved in politics...if the church is not involved then who or association should be involved?

Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by 4reala(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
oluxy:
Am truly tired of low level thinking of some Christians in nigeria.

Is it a crime for man of God to occupy good positions?

When the foundation is destroyed, what will the righteous do?

Until the foundations are destroyed before Christians take over or what. For Christ sake he's an edo man. Or do want hausa kano man to pick up ticket in edo state because is not a Christian.

Is Oshimole not a Christian.
If you guys dont know, every male child is a priest/pastor according to the bible.

David was a king which we now know as president/governor. Daniel, solomon, joseph etc.

Make una get small sense na..
me I no think say dis @op no be christian o, na APC agent. Na 4rm outside d church him tak dey form and write dis rubish. Cos dem put 2 poster for wall of church na him d op wan die. I pray God dash am sense
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by ekhai(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
THE DUDE YOUR GENERAL OVERSEER ANOINTED IN 2014 ELECTION IS HE IN ASO ROCK NOW? CONCENTRATE ON SOUL WINNING INSTEAD OF ANOINTING FAILED PERSONALITY
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by alfredbisong: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Am a redeem members bt I respect deeper life Church, they will never tolerate all ds
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
let us stop living in self denial, Christians are neck deep in politics whether we choose to admit it or not, the government affects us all,when the Muslim associated came on TV to demand that a Muslim mist be choosen to run as deputy else they will boycott the election did anyone see anything wrong with that?,whether we choose to realise it or not,everything thing in this country is divided along the lines of either tribe or religion, from zoning to political appointment,Christians have always had lacka
daisical attitude towards politics that is why we keep having wicked leaders who have no iota of fear for God,we remain passive on issues relating to politics yet we are most affected when the wrong leader is elected from antichrist policies to annihilation of Christians, to religious sabotage
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by Isaacpyo04(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
mynaija123:

Believe me, if what has been reported is true, then the regional pastor is in a serious mess. Because I'm so sure the national headquarters never gave the directives to do such(campaigning in the church). It's against the principle of the church, and as such he will be dealt with accordingly.
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by goshen26: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
[/b]sign of END TIME[b]
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by fabre4: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
the church shouldn't have done this publicly
they ought to just pray for him to win not turning the house of God to a campaign office.
do not be surprised should in case obaseki wins, he may demolish part of the church and say it is to enhance road expansion
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
the church shouldn't have done this publicly
they ought to just pray for him to win not turning the house of God to a campaign office.
do not be surprised should in case obaseki wins, he may demolish part of the church and say it is to enhance road expansion just as payback
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
You need to see how APC is polluting everywhere with posters in Edo. Someone should call them to oder that no one looks at posters or listens to propaganda anymore. It's either PDP or KOWA because APC is the least option.
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by Letoma(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
church campaign ground
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by copjtels: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
IN Recent times fake pastors are becoming too many in RCCG Dady GO should do something about it is not good for a great church like Redeemed, look at Osibanjo fake pastor He knows I also have an inlaw from Ogbakiri in R/state, my former Bose stole in the warehouse so many of them the office of a pastor is biger Higher than that of a president. Read your bible ,So why will a true man of God push God away to kill, cheat, take people's wife's in the name of politics. Some even have sex with their members fake Pastors in RCCG Dady G.O please Do something
Re: Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) by famology(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
NigerDeltan:
That throne is for born again, Osho n Obaseki are two fettish criminals grin

The church must have gone through his small pamphlets of SIMPLE

Edo people i envy una because Ize Iyamu will finish you guys with projects upon projects upon projects

Expect modular refinery
Expect petrochemical industry
Infact expect Michelin back to Nigeria
U NEED HELP

COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu