Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271208 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jman77(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
pls can i use mpeg2 decoder to track amos?......any goodies dia as per mpeg 2 tinz
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agenda1: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2013
Hi gurus in this house plz can anyone help me wakeup my multitv ca plus series 2. I mistake put it of while it upgrading so is there any way to upgrade via rs232 cable?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ganex: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2013
Ogojohn: Decided to track W3a and on the process had sirius4 as a bargain. The Kenya package there is a plus.
I am really enjoying that bouquet. looks more like ZING package. It is with a single LNB on a one meter dish

morning 2 u all, @OGOJOHN, pls explain on hw to achieve the above.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ogojohn(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
ganex:

morning 2 u all, @OGOJOHN, pls explain on hw to achieve the above.
what size of dish are you using? have you tracked any of the two sats. I suppose this is where we can start from
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ganex: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
yes, l gat 7e i.e mbc and others, reply me pls. am using 1m dish @ ogojohn
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ganex: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
@Ogojohn, respond to my post above abeg
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Odunharry(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
satmaniac:
All you need to do is get a decoder and a dish and let the priests of FTA tell you what to do and you will recieve full guidance.
Dont ever backdown from any challenge of any satellite,for you are another George D in the making.
tanx bro...are u in lagos?would like to have a talk with u,tanx
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by satmaniac(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Odunharry:
tanx bro...are u in lagos?would like to have a talk with u,tanx
@odunharry, you re welcum,nt in Lagos.
Saw your PM about three days ago,I ve been trying 2 rply it, but it seem recently I ve been having issues with my yahoomail.
You could drop your number here,I will call back.
Ciao!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agenda1: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hello gurus in this house can anyone list satellite that can received in ghana and their position, dish size and their tp. First in advance.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by topsy34: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls how do install my nilesat
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Arelukman: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
olenyi:

How big is the hotel/ how many rooms, How many stations do u want the individual tv's to be getting, what is ur budget. Drop ur number let me call u back
@Mr Olenyi ,Please I need to discusse important issue with you .This is my number 08060864293 . It's very important
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Sexynick: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2013
Helo house,Just tracked eutelsat w3a with 90cm dish with12728h30000 @ 70% but mbc is nt stable and my signal won't just past 70%.pls what should i do?Thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sharaff6(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Help with daarasat frequency and symbol rate
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by wasman01(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2013
plz ooo, where can i get materias to
make fiber dish in lagos e.g. Resin,
Activator, Catalyst, and Fiber cloth, i
need ur response urgent, cos i just
moved to Agege area
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by wasman01(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2013
plz, where can i get materials 2
make fiber dish in lagos e.g. Resin,
Activator,Catalyst,and Fiber cloth, i
need ur response urgent, cos i jst
moved 2 Agege area
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by wasman01(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2013
always try to read previous post 11008H30000
sharaff6: Help with daarasat frequency and symbol rate
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sharaff6(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thks bro... I just track it but only three stations is showing are they block others
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by wasman01(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
sharaff6: Thks bro... I just track it but only three stations is showing are they block others
blindscan wen u hit green, bt it is beta to use 9ocm dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Showthetee1: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2013
wasman01: blindscan wen u hit green, bt it is beta to use 9ocm dish
Is DaarSat package fully back on Amos5?
wasman01: blindscan wen u hit green, bt it is beta to use 9ocm dish
Is DaarSat package fully back on Amos5?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by shahidmg2007: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
enitan2002:
can we see PTV SPORTS Live cricket matches on TV with Aerial in Lahore?
@ idyday,
so sorry for not responding to this for quite a long time. Most times I've been on the net through my mobile phone and it wont really be easy trying to reply using that medium.

TRACKING W3A,
After your dish must have been assembled, first of all track sirus bird on 5E, using this frequency 12605V, 30000. the reason i said you should track that first is because 1) the signal will be use as a refernce point and 2) the sirus signal is very easy to get compared with w3a. So after nailing that bird, just take note of the point of reference where the signal turns green. Then you will now know that the particulatr area to limit your tracking. W3a is on 7E, that is when standing at the back of the dish of sirus (5E) w3a (7E) is about few inches away to the left side of sirus. So u now input this freq of w3a to do the tracking 12728H, 30000. Then you must limit your tracking to the point of sirus and back again to the left side of the sirus reference signal. If you still dont nail the bird, try changing the polarity from V to H and H to V. The elevation of sirus is about getting close to the maximum elevation of the dish i.e pointing directly up to the sky, while that of w3a is a little bit lower compared to that of sirus.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR TRACKING
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by esosuo: 4:23am On Dec 19, 2013
nice 2' know dat a trend like dis exist , I have gone through all d post and realy lik d help and insight gotten frm here , I just bought a Q sat decoder with two 60cm plates , one double mouth lnb and anoda single mouth with plans on installin 3 dish mysef as a complete novice on d mata , pls I need a step 2 step way of doing it frm d sat pros in d house cos mi wan learn d tin seriously
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 6:13am On Dec 19, 2013
how much u buy qsat?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by esosuo: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2013
Obascoetubi: how much u buy qsat?
na 15 grand oh , d pipo cut mi any hw
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2013
why dont u watch it wit sim card?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by esosuo: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Obascoetubi: why dont u watch it wit sim card?
dats d idea but I still need 2 set it ist.b4 d watching tins na and I want 2 do it mysef if I have hu 2 put mi through d basic process
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2013
where u bought it from?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by esosuo: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Obascoetubi: where u bought it from?
u can get it frm any were bro , I.biught.mine frm delta
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
esosuo: nice 2' know dat a trend like dis exist , I have gone through all d post and realy lik d help and insight gotten frm here , I just bought a Q sat decoder with two 60cm plates , one double mouth lnb and anoda single mouth with plans on installin 3 dish mysef as a complete novice on d mata , pls I need a step 2 step way of doing it frm d sat pros in d house cos mi wan learn d tin seriously

https://www.nairaland.com/1337636/pls-me-installation-settings-position

https://www.nairaland.com/332428/nairaland-fta-reference-library/1

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
@all,can anyone confirm if eutelsat 16east/amos 5c is still on air,mine has been red since morning,before i climb up again retrack,abeg make una confirm am for me,seems it has been tampered with.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dogmaticp(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
esosuo: nice 2' know dat a trend like dis exist , I have gone through all d post and realy lik d help and insight gotten frm here , I just bought a Q sat decoder with two 60cm plates , one double mouth lnb and anoda single mouth with plans on installin 3 dish mysef as a complete novice on d mata , pls I need a step 2 step way of doing it frm d sat pros in d house cos mi wan learn d tin seriously

Just follow Mr. Olenyi reference, it will be well. He is a very good guardian.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Seaman2010(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Please, what is the TP to track SES 5 And Eutelsat 7A at 7 degrees East. Which is a better Satellite in terms of Sports and Movies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.