Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,526 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271203 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lincolnola: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello Gurus,

Are the MBC package on Badr5 at 26 ° E scrambled (12265H 27500)
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lala5yuru: 12:37am On Jan 12, 2016
rapthugx:
When you say track mytv Africa, do you mean their current position at 16e or the old position 68.5e. If it is d former, from dstv position raise ur dish up a little. But if you mean the old position, from dstv go down very well n a luttle to your right. Pls did you say you bought it at N700? shocked
Yes early last year
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lala5yuru: 12:53am On Jan 12, 2016
rapthugx:
When you say track mytv Africa, do you mean their current position at 16e or the old position 68.5e. If it is d former, from dstv position raise ur dish up a little. But if you mean the old position, from dstv go down very well n a luttle to your right. Pls did you say you bought it at N700? shocked

Plz does the current 16e position have choosen tv? And is it with the same azimuth with dstv but different elevation? Lastly, what is the frequency and symbol rate for 16e position? Thanks for your urgent responed!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bzm7: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Is there any installer based in Port harcourt, good with multi LNB?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by rapthugx(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
lala5yuru:

Plz does the current 16e position have choosen tv? And is it with the same azimuth with dstv but different elevation? Lastly, what is the frequency and symbol rate for 16e position? Thanks for your urgent responed!
Is a little above dstv n a lil bit to the left (if I am not mistaking). Track with 11803H30001

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lala5yuru: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2016
rapthugx:
Is a little above dstv n a lil bit to the left (if I am not mistaking). Track with 11803H30001

Thanks. What about the choosen channel?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2016
PLS WAS DASH STAR TIME DECODER FROM ABUJA AND I WANT TO WORK WITH IT IN ZAMFARA PLS HOW CAN I MAKE IT ACTIVE PLS HELP
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by tiano555(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2016
I bought my azsky and strong decoder in january 2015 and it got blocked in February 2015. i want to start using FTA satelite again but i dont know the devices to buy. I hear people talking about powervu. As an existing Azsky and strong decoder owner. Please advise me on what to do. thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Edunwa302(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Help!!!
Can I nail eutelsat 36A,36/0.30E with additional lnb on dstv position
With 90cm dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lele4u(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Edunwa302:
Help!!!
Can I nail eutelsat 36A,36/0.30E with additional lnb on dstv position
With 90cm dish
its possible but not easy. if i am doing it i will use three lnb. 16e primary. 3e below and 36e ontop
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Edunwa302(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
lele4u:

its possible but not easy. if i am doing it i will use three lnb. 16e primary. 3e below and 36e ontop
Thanks for ur speedy response please can you educate me more I'm not that good at this but I have some knowlegde ,
As I ve already track dstv do I need to shift my dish or just the second lnb?
Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Edunwa302(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
lele4u:

Thanks for ur speedy response please can you educate me more I'm not that good at this but I have some knowlegde ,
As I ve already track dstv do I need to shift my dish or just the second lnb to track the second bird ?
Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lele4u(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Edunwa302:

As I ve already track dstv do I need to shift my dish or just the second lnb?
Thanks
i can't educate you. you only have to read well. i said i will track 16e first and use a wire or metal to track 36e on it. then track 3e below it. please you can research on it from previous post with pictures
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Thaiwow(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Job well done here! Please am new here sir and am tired of paying my hard earned income on dstv subscription. I want U to help me out by advising me on which decoder to buy to enjoy myself free or at cheaper rate. Ur response will be apprappreciated! Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by apisadodo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
gurus in the house I greet u all..please can I track mbc channel with 90m dish .that is dstv old dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yoodot(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2016
Contact us today on 07039582380 anywhere in Abuja for the following services:

1. Live program broadcast via satellite ( e.g religious program, functions, campaign etc)
2. Satellite uplink equipment leasing and renting ( uplink dish, encoder, decoder, wave-guard, amplifier etc)
3. Satellite uplink equipment purchase and recommendation.
4. Training on satellite uplink and downlink in a professional way.
5. Satellite installation of any kind.
Contact us today for all our services are affordable and reliable with guarantee.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by emmanuelgreat(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
For all your satellite TV installation including sport 24 HD.
Call me Emmanuel. On 07068569004 or 08073192804. Abuja residents only and it's environs.
I can get BBC, Aljazeera and CNN for you if you have a 1.8 meter dish.

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Eddufy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please I need to know the amount of any satellite dish / decoder that air's emmanuel TV as a channel.
Thank you.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED CAME UP AS A RESULT OF SOME CHALLENGES OR DIFFICULTIES FACED BY MANY HOME AND INDUSTRIES IN INSTALLING AND SERVICING SOME OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL APPLIANCES. AND HAD SUFFER FROM QUARK TECHNICIANS IN THE SOCIETY WITHOUT HAVING THE ISSUES SOLVED; THAT WAS WHILE REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED CAME TO BRIDGED THE GAPE FOR GREATER AND OPTIMAL PRODUCTIVITY.
OUR SERVICES NCLUDES:
1. REPAIRS OF ANY PRODUCT OF COMPUTER, INCLUDING LAPTOPS.
2,INSTALLATION OF AIR CONDITIONS- SPLIT AND WINDOW UNITS
3. INSTALLATION/ RECTIFICATION OF ANY TYPE OF SATELLITE DISH. SUCH AS DSTV, GO TV, MITV, CONSAT, E.T.C
4.REPAIR OF ANY SIZE OF PETROL GENERATORS.
5. REPAIR OF PRINTERS AND PHOTOCOYING MACHINES.

THE ABOVE SERVICES ARE RENDER WITHIN LAGOS STATE MOTROPOLIST. CALL NOW TO SOLVE THAT TECHNOLOGICAL PREVAILING ISSUES IN YOUR HOME AND OFFICE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 07060457281, 08159229130.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Bamsat4u(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'm in osogbo n I have a 2.8m dish. What can I track to get more free channels n pls, d frequency. Thank u
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by TUNEX89(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pls gurus in the house here is my problem when even i am scaning my dish 4 channels when it get 22% it will stop scaning. What might be the problem ? Am using strong decode with small dish. Thanks as i await ur response
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Visit www.ibomyellowpages.com for breaking news, entertainment news etc or visit http://facebook.com/iypfans for recent updates
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ariy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
@all

any installer in ibadan? i want to be an apprentice (weekend only).
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by yusuff214: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
good evening gurus in the house. pls is digisat decoder good in tracking satellites? and pls what are the satellites that can be tracked using 90cm DSTV dish. pls gurus
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yoodot(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
For your professional satellite dish installation of any kind in and around abuja, contact me on 07039582380.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by kevin96(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Please can someone help with the tp for multi tv channels, presently i have 12522v27000 and 11677H29999, but this 12522v27000 is not hitting green. 11677H29999 hits green but with few channels.
Can someone help me please?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Tosman12(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
i stays in lokoja and i have satallite dish for sale. i am not sure of the size but its big like the one for vsat. i am disposing cos there is no space to install in my compound. call me if interested.09024392563.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jude33084(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
enitan2002:
This is a thread for you guys that are new in the satellite world, come here with your questions and I can assure you they all will be attended to. With the help of fellow learned guys in this area we all will make you feel welcome.

Welcome one, Welcome all.

Questions Please and Lets start it rolling

Hey bro I need your help.

I am still building my home made cockpit and I need a very good desktop cpu for it,
At least 3ghz processor, Nvidia vcard and 8gig ram.
Pm me on whatsapp:08067541680.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by yusuff214: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
need d tp of mytv and the satellite to track also the best dish size to use
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by yusuff214: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
pls gurus, which decoders are the best alternative for strong decoder?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Chrisaso: 4:43pm On May 01, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]pls guyz cn u help me wt multi tv frequency tnx
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by verwegsatteliet: 1:51pm On May 13, 2016
Some of my dishes

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.