Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271150 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by mahkanjuh: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
good afternoon house, does anybody have Strong 4955 HD decoder for sale? My budget is around 10K and also multiple LNB holder
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by samsobo24(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
House, pls what FTA decoder can I buy that can work with antenna
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by onyeka464: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
please i need someone to teach me how to add a particular satellite on my strong decoder please!!
i just stared using strong decoder to track signer since my sat-finder have been giving me serious problem
please i need someones help
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Olayinkaoj(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
samsobo24:
House, pls what FTA decoder can I buy that can work with antenna

Star Times. You will receive your state local NTA and state TV station.

Apart from that you need FTA appliances with dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by samsobo24(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Olayinkaoj:

Star Times. You will receive your state local NTA and state TV station.

Apart from that you need FTA appliances with dish
Thanks for the reply, how many FTA stations does star times have because I am tired of gotv.
Do you mean no FTA decoder can work without antenna.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Olayinkaoj(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
samsobo24:
Thanks for the reply, how many FTA stations does star times have because I am tired of gotv.
Do you mean no FTA decoder can work without antenna.

Satellite TV stations are only receivable by using satellite dish.

Terrestrial TV stations are receivable by antenna.

So, you have a choice to make.

Even under satellite TV stations, some are encrypted while some are not. Encrypted Satellite TV Stations are to be subscribed for because they are not free. Satellite TV stations without encryption are free they are the FTA

No shortcuts.

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by rhozaay(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please Gurus in the house ..if anybody is using the Eutelsat 16A @ 16 degree East. FTA stations (mostly french stations) should kindly upload a picture of his dish so it will make my search easy...am in Lagos thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
I need someone who can set up a dish with multiple LNBs & other accessories to access free satellite channels (especially sports). This includes decoder, dish, etc.

How much will it cost & I need a breakdown of everythin' involved.

Lowest rates will be contacted.

Thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by hassan691: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
pls can someone tell me if is possible to track etuelsat 9 east with 90cm.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by mahkanjuh: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2017
pls, I need multiple LNB holder at a cheap price in Osogbo, osun state
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by toastedbread: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2017
any installer based in ph and willing to teach how to install? let's talk.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2017
toastedbread:
any installer based in ph and willing to teach how to install?
let's talk.

Go to FTA section for readily available answers.
Enjoy
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Muoweta: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good day house I have an old dish( similar to this net pole mount used by churches) please ,,,,,,
1. what can be done to revive it because its been hanging up there for yrs doing nothing
2. Is reviving it worth d stress??
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Muoweta:
Good day house I have an old dish( similar to this net pole mount used by churches) please ,,,,,,
1. what can be done to revive it because its been hanging up there for yrs doing nothing
2. Is reviving it worth d stress??

Yes,it may be worth the stress if the cost of refurbishing it is not greater than the cost of a new one.Moreover most of the goodies on FTA these days are on C-band......

Enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Muoweta: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2017
I really appreciate this response but its just the c band lnb,motorizer/jack, wires and any auto roll decoder that needs to be chaged
Monlo:

Yes,it may be worth the stress if the cost of refurbishing it is not greater than the cost of a new one.Moreover most of the goodies on FTA these days are on C-band......

Enjoy...
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Temidayo9(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2017
We're can I get CI module for my LG satellite TV, I currently enjoy some FTA with joy tv/Consat frequency but I need CI module to unlock some channels
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by paulowas(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Temidayo9:
We're can I get CI module for my LG satellite TV, I currently enjoy some FTA with joy tv/Consat frequency but I need CI module to unlock some channels
go to any of the service providers to inquire,but some of them like startimes hve their satellite/cable tv ,you cannot opens those encrypted channels with lg sat tv unless you buy their own tv.

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2017
paulowas:

go to any of the service providers to inquire,but some of them like startimes hve their satellite/cable tv ,you cannot opens those encrypted channels with lg sat tv unless you buy their own tv.

True talk!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by aliyuussy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good day Guru in the house, I decided to go to my old SRT4663X receiver, but it keep telling me 'Invalod Smart Card'. Please, what is the way out. Thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
aliyuussy:
Good day Guru in the house, I decided to go to my old SRT4663X receiver, but it keep telling me 'Invalod Smart Card'. Please, what is the way out. Thanks.

Upgrade to the latest accredited mytv paired decoder then,your stb is obsolete .

Enjoy
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by edobor108(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
can one still get channels with old srt4663x and what is the way?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by wasman01(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2017
edobor108:
only mbc, i think
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2017
edobor108:

Only channels transmitted on mpeg2 platform.
Enjoy.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by infofta(m): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Please, can someone list all the satelites recievable by 90cm dish and their tracking frequencies. Thank you in advance.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by edobor108(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
pls house which is best between strong srt4669xii vs qsat q23 decoder
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yoodot(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2017
contact yustech communication for all your satellite installation anywhere in Abuja and environ, for your DSTV, TSTV, BIG DISH, NILESAT etc call us on : 07039582380
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by earthrealm(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2017
hello house, hope this is the proper place to ask..
my dstv installation seems not to be optimal, channels shake/crack at the slightest change in weather, checked..and saw 52% signal quality and 63% signal strength, i think this is the cause

there is a small tool the dstv installers use to check the signal strength and quality - the connect it to the dish and make adjustments, pls where can i buy such a tool& cost, am believing i can use it to adjust my ish myself.=--- pls correct me if am wrong
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by wasman01(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
dat tool is called SATFINDER, u can google it urself, bt it needs u to have more knowledge about it, it better to get a good installer. thats mine......

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ogbagha3: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Complete free to air satellite set FOR SALE

1. Complete STRONG DECODER BOX with hdmi, remote control, av cord, plug

2. 1m satellite dish

3. 3lnbs

PRICE: 16, 000 naira only

JUST 2 weeks old (still very new)

REASON FOR SALE : my location not good for fta signal due to presences of network mast and high power tension wires all around my area, so I Couldn't get desire sat and channels

For more information please contact me 07034280153 whatsapp chat or calls.

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2017
ogbagha3:
Complete free to air satellite set FOR SALE

1. Complete STRONG DECODER BOX with hdmi, remote control, av cord, plug

2. 1m satellite dish

3. 3lnbs

PRICE: 16, 000 naira only

JUST 2 weeks old (still very new)

REASON FOR SALE : my location not good for fta signal due to presences of network mast and high power tension wires all around my area, so I Couldn't get desire sat and channels

For more information please contact me 07034280153 whatsapp chat or calls.

Visit the appropriate Thread for FTA Materials for sale,you will get buyers there.
Enjoy!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by suntex78: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pls,can Sim card be used in satellite receiver?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.