Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271151 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
profjustine458:
please bro ,I'm new here,what materials do i need to start watching Dstv,Hitv and some other good FTA channels, and how do I get and install it? Just tired of 1900 Gotv subscription

Good to know,you are welcome to FTA.Just take your time to go through the threads concerning FTA here in this forum,you will be glad you did.
Enjoy
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dola139: 3:16am On Apr 03, 2018
I got my srt decoder fried and I have been looking for another fake decoder to revive it
all to no avail no one have such decoder in my area. please if you have the firmware for my dedoder please give it to me
I will be glad if you can send it to
adedola2015@gmail.com to revive my decoder
Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2018
dola139:
I got my srt decoder fried and I have been looking for another fake decoder to revive it
all to no avail no one have such decoder in my area. please if you have the firmware for my dedoder please give it to me
I will be glad if you can send it to
adedola2015@gmail.com to revive my decoder
Thanks

Your details are incomplete.No model of decoder?Whether fake or genuine?
Provide this for urgent answers to your problem.
Enjoy
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dola139: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2018
Monlo:

Your details are incomplete.No model of decoder?Whether fake or genuine? Provide this for urgent answers to your problem. Enjoy
4669x fake
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
dola139:
4669x fake
Check your mail for the software.Make sure ur decoder is fake. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by onome25(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2018
HMMMMMMMMM THE MASTER OF SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS IS BACK IN NIGERIA!!!!@JAMES SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS.[3 years in research].....GET THE NEW ACCOUNT TODAY FOR UR HD DECODERS USING UR MODEM OR ROUTER & ENJOY SPORTS & UR FAVOURITE PROGRAMMES....ENJOY WHILE IT LAST!!!!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
FTA rules...... Enjoy @all
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by duwdu: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Monlo:
FTA rules......
Enjoy @all

Which is the most pragmatic or reliable FTA set up one can have at this time?
- Location is on the Lekki axis, Lagos;
- Main interest is Live TV, local and foreign;
- Budget can be tailored.

(There's an old, abandoned DStv system lying around, for whatever it's worth.)

Kindly chip in, guys.

P34c3
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ojialo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
pls is Tstv facing the same direction with dstv?

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Good day great FTA enthusiasts, I want to know the best way I can combine this satellites using two (2) 1m dishes. 6e, 28e, 36e, 5e, 9e, 26e, 7e, 68e, 10e, 43e, 42e, 54e, 48e, 3w, 7w, 18w.

My location is Agege, Lagos.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Rapsowdee01(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hi guys, i just got an haier 32" tv and i discovered when i searched for tv stations it gave me options of dtv,atv,data and radio. When i clicked on dtv, i saw dstv and startimes and gotv stations but only Startimes Guide, Go channel, NTAi and Discovery Family are showing. the others are always saying NO CI MODULE because they have a locked sign beside them.

Is there a way i can set them up so they can be showing ?
i use an internal antenna is that why they are not showing ?

Anybody that knows how i can fix this problem should reply or send me a message on WhatsApp 0.8.1.3.6.2.6.1.2.9.2. thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Rapsowdee01:
Hi guys, i just got an haier 32" tv and i discovered when i searched for tv stations it gave me options of dtv,atv,data and radio. When i clicked on dtv, i saw dstv and startimes and gotv stations but only Startimes Guide, Go channel, NTAi and Discovery Family are showing. the others are always saying NO CI MODULE because they have a locked sign beside them.

Is there a way i can set them up so they can be showing ?
i use an internal antenna is that why they are not showing ?

Anybody that knows how i can fix this problem should reply or send me a message on WhatsApp 0.8.1.3.6.2.6.1.2.9.2. thanks

Nope,they are encrypted,save u buy their STB.
Enjoy
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dennisworld1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abeg who fit give me adult tv channel frequency
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:12am On Apr 27, 2018
Monlo:

Nope,they are encrypted,save u buy their STB. Enjoy

what's STB please ?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by duwdu: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rapsowdee01:

what's STB please ?

An STB is a "Set Top Box." It's also popularly known as a "Decoder."

P34c3
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by duwdu: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
duwdu:

An STB is a "Set Top Box." It's also popular known as a "Decoder."
........ P34c3 ..... ...
True talk
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Vinchigo1: 10:34am On May 21, 2018
Good morning house, I hope we all had a wonderful weekend. Pls house i need a guru who can help me install this in my house in Coker, so i can be watching all live football matches and latest movies and most DSTV channels. Kindly feed me on the requirements so I can plan for it. Thanks a lot my gurus in the house. You can send me information on WhatsApp 08038093044 or send me email vinchigo@yahoo.com
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by exago(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2018
Any good installer in Port Harcourt, multi LNB setup, guys please recommend.
glinez @ gmail. com. Thank you
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Rdduite(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2018
My journey so far on FTA using Strong SRT 4950H decoder with 1.8m supermax dish C band LNB has been a sorry one.

First, this is my first time experience with satellites television and satellite tracking of frequencies.

Being a newbie, I have encountered unprecedented & unimaginable hurdles that I never imagined.

1) I started off with the tools required for FTA and bought everything. Then I downloaded YouTube videos on installation of my 1.8m supermax dish.

2) Now, I have my dish set up and ready to roll but tracking a satellite signal is like mission impossible for me.

I have tried everything, from Main Menu on my decoder to dish setting and everything on my decoder main menu to hit green or at least receive a stable satellite signal all to no avail.

I have rotated my dish to face every possible East to West direction using map, Google locator, etc but nothing seems to be working.

Please if you are in Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria; kindly come to my rescue and I will appreciate your assistance with a token. Below are photographs of my progress.

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2018
FTA rules....... Enjoy
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by snowden9(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Anybody got an idea? did a reset on my ctl trendtv cable and I've been trying to search the channels back. it's not showing. someone help me out please. I'm using the dual view. the main decoder that's situated in the parlor is showing but the sub decoder in my room ain't showing the channels. thanks in advance
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ogunsg(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2018
Pls house how to track yamal 402 or yahsat with these frq 10980 v 04165
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
FTA rules,set urslf free this day!!!!!!!!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2018
FTa rules,set urslf free......
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Dinobenson: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Please I need a guide on Dstv HD world cup promo decoder installation wizard.i can't seem to get it right,thank you.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by paddyofboss(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hello guys am a newbie to this thread. Please I was robbed a week ago and the ninjas made away with my startimes TV. Please is it possible to tracK the TV online. Thank u so much in anticipation to a robust reply.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Kene1245(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
help my q sat12g is down only blinks light when powered on
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by emmanuelgreat(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
CCTV
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2018
emmanuelgreat:
GODFIRST TELECOM NEW Dstv and Gotv PRICE RECHARGE:

DSTV AND GOTV ALL NEW PRICE AUGUST 2018:

DSTV:

ACCESS: #2,000

My price #1,800

FAMILY: #4,000

My price #3,500

COMPACT: #6,800

My price #6500

COMPACT PLUS:
#10,650

My price #10,300

PREMIUM: #15,800

My price #15,000

EXTRA VIEW: #2500.

GOTV:

GOTV PLUS: #1,900

My #1,900

GOTV MAX: #3,200

My price #3000

CONTACT GODFIRST FOR YOUR NEXT RECHARGE:
07068569004: (WhatsApp and Calls)

Our re-connection is just 5 minutes and your stations are back immediately.

Recharge all your dstv and Gotv bouquet

Through my platform

Stop spamming here.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Dipsondolp(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
enitan2002:
This is a thread for you guys that are new in the satellite world, come here with your questions and I can assure you they all will be attended to. With the help of fellow learned guys in this area we all will make you feel welcome.

Welcome one, Welcome all.

Questions Please and Lets start it rolling

Who has idea how much is 1m and 1.2m dish?
Can I use multiple LNB on 1.2m dish?

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.