Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Oba Of Lagos: I Love Beautiful Women And No One Can Do Anything About It - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Lagos: I Love Beautiful Women And No One Can Do Anything About It (710 Views)

Rolls-Royce Of The Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (Photos) / How Oba Of Lagos Greeted His Former Visitors (Photos) / Oba Of Lagos Should Learn This From Alaafin Of Oyo(photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Lagos: I Love Beautiful Women And No One Can Do Anything About It by smacx: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
Rilwan Akiolu, the Oba of Lagos, has expressed his love for beautiful women.

In a recent interview with Channels TV’s Modele Sharafa-Yusuf, the monarch also said he knows how to make and spend money.

He revealed that the desire to be king has been buring in him for 56 years and also admitted that he prayed ceaselessly for it to happen.

“I have been praying to God since 1964 to become the Oba of Lagos, on July 12 when Oba Adele died. I was playing football when I saw people carrying iced block and I helped them to carry it, I didn’t know what happened and the next day, the newspapers reported that pages were seen carrying iced block,” he said.

“Then I started praying to become king because they called me a page. I know how to work for money and spend money and I love beautiful ladies and there is nothing anyone can do about it.”

The 72-year-old monarch further noted that President Muhammadu Buhari can’t shed off his military toga while he urged Nigerians to be patient with him and be more understanding.

Full Story at https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/oba-lagos-love-beautiful-women-nobody-can-anything/

Re: Oba Of Lagos: I Love Beautiful Women And No One Can Do Anything About It by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
The man who threatened the Biafrans with lagos lagoon. God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos: I Love Beautiful Women And No One Can Do Anything About It by finalboss(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
wise talk
Re: Oba Of Lagos: I Love Beautiful Women And No One Can Do Anything About It by ificatchmodeh: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Is normal your highness...you can always have em.

Can help you call nikki...baba she confirm die tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive. Agege Bread Makes Appearance At Rio Paralympics Opening Ceremony / Wtf! South African Universities To Offer Bsc Witchcraft / 20 Powerful Things You Must Do To Rise Again When You Fail In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.