Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

P-square New Album, A Big Flop? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square New Album, A Big Flop? (14441 Views)

Download Songs From P-square's New Album / P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu / Listen To P-square's New Album Here - Hear 'dem' First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by fattony6(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2009
D album is nt bad.Support naija music.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Nezan(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2009
If you no like am, go sing ya own, jare.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by phizman(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2009
4 me, i gbadu d album oooh!!
i no knw wetin many of una wan hear 4 naija jamz again.
d guys r doin us proud & i like their way.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by sylve11: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2009
wahala dey grin cool
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by shilling(f): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
The album is good. Don't like it as much as Game Over yet but I just got it last week when we visited, so it'll probably take a while to grow on me.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by topkin(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
I didn't even know they had released an album. It's below acceptable general standard!
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by tushbobo(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
I bought the album and the first song was the only one that clicked the first time i heard it.I was not impressed but i later got used to some of the other songs but they dont just have the p suare feel i used to love.I remember when they where hussling they came up with mind blowing songs that i used ask my pal who the hell are these guys cos they were not popular then but it s like 2 much money takes away the zeal to go the extra mile.Money makes the world go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by greateliso(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
those guys try
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Reptyle(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
But the tin dey sell now abi?
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by anitabaker: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
boring album
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by osodstarz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
You will never stop complainin abt them, so u (skingo) jst knw that 9ja artist copy foreign musician? Abi na 2dy P-square start music? D truth of d matter b say they (9ja musician) av no pattern of diers even ur koko master, wande, n every1 of them

though myself dnt lk this singles in qust bt they r stil ma #1 musician 4 9ja!
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by MUZBO(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
I like that danger video sha. The album was below PP standard.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by maedan(f): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
I've only heard the Danger song, it's just OK, and like @ eleshin said, you could grow to like it. I saw the Danger video and I was impressed. They are very current and talented, they just need fresh ideas, maybe from another producer.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
wolexf:

Help me ask them oh, the really annoying thing is that they cant even grab a mic no to talk of putting out records.

the album is nice as far as am concerned
Stop being pathetic, listen to urself

Do you even know what pathetic means? lipsrsealed
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
Its early days yet,lets wait for few more months b4 we judge d album
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by chino11(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2009
P-square is the best of 9ja. Infact I was in Brussel the only Nigerian Jamz they know is P-square, the same thing in South Africa, infact they go don't even remember any other Nigerian musician except p-square. So who ever is calling their recent release a flop is deceving him or herself. Its only p-square and others. If any Nigerian musician get liver let him release his own lets see if he will sale one CD plate till 2011. When P-square release music nobody fit release, because dis guys are border breakers , they are too much. I love P-square the best in Nigeria.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Nizoral(f): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
i have learnt one thing with nigerians we can never appreciate things thats just it.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by revenge(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
Yes wetin be Danger sef, dem no get any thing to sing again but the video try sha
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by osasp(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2009
na wa o
nuff h8in in ere

dont front on success man.
they r made
its a decent effort. . .a few let downs here and there

but i wouldny go as far as saying they should be stripped off their rights to win awards.lawl
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by ovo4u(m): 2:32am On Oct 06, 2009
I know am new at this Nairaland, but am a big fan of it, i come here everytime to read and just laugh over so many opinion people share.

But honestly am not happy with this 9ja people or i don't where they come from, accusing this p-square of coping, tell me another story, because this boys new album is a Bomb, i love it and one love to them and would always support them, so those hate should eat their world, stupid ass hole people that could not live without jealous, i know you all hater there are just jealous, the guy are still making the money.

1 Like

Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:09am On Oct 06, 2009
[size=13pt]I feel you my Brother. . . wink, Thats true talk on here. now i see someone who finally make sense [/size]
ovo4u:

I know am new at this Nairaland, but am a big fan of it, i come here everytime to read and just laugh over so many opinion people share.

But honestly am not happy with this 9ja people or i don't where they come from, accusing this p-square of coping, tell me another story, because this boys new album is a Bomb, i love it and one love to them and would always support them, so those hate should eat their world, stupid ass hole people that could not live without jealous, i know you all hater there are just jealous, the guy are still making the money.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Kcyber(m): 4:57am On Oct 06, 2009
[quote][/quote]
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by ajekpaks(m): 5:12am On Oct 06, 2009
Sorry lets like this; Who no dey copy for nija? even oyibo dey copy demselves badly

you bad by wande coal is obviously copied from micheal jackson's "Im bad"

you bad you wanit you bad you wanit
i'm bad im bad, you know it i'm bad

the instrumental of igwe by dbanj was gotten from a classic eastern nija song

pako by 2face of course we know it came from fela

if we get another reason to diss this duo make eno be because them copy

of course this album no reach my expectation but that one no mean say I no buy am even when I no see food chop

that s what makes a fan

criticize constructively

1 Like

Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by rhymz(m): 6:05am On Oct 06, 2009
As far as am concerned they are among one of the very few naija muscians i can listen to,the rest of them sing garbage,Dbanj is the most culpable.
I ven't heard the whole album but I know Danger is a good song and original too,the concept too is new and that vid is a sure contender,now that haterz want to discourage me,i am goina buy the album.

1 Like

Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:44am On Oct 06, 2009
Haven't listened to it, but the music way dey trip me at the moment na รถ-yoyo by J Martins.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by mjbaba: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2009
well, the album is not as tight as the last three but it shouldnt be described as a flop. it happens to every artiste worldwide, the R-kellys, ushers etc being mentioned here have all experienced it in the past.

MY OWN QUESTION IS- MUST EVERY ACCLAIMED PRODUCER DROP HIS OWN ALBUM, Ksolo, ID cabasa, OJB,Terry G etc. cant they just stick to production? must they drop flop albums?
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by hamilton12: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2009
Hissess, Plz leav thm alone d album is k, If u dnt like it dnt listen 2 it, Or rathr get a mic nd sing ur own song. Make we see which 1 go gud pass,
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by wisyb: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2009
[b]p square's landlord threatened to deal for house mis-use[/b
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2009
? !
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2009
The album is not bad! Dem try small! It's ok but not as good as the last 3!
Typical 9ja crowd mentality on display. Wetin una dey listen to inside song sef? Make I go listen to my C.E.O jare.
Danger ko, wahala ni!
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by ztyle(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2009
na where i fit download all their new track, sharp sharp?
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by eleshin(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
"u be d fotocopy of ur mama,carbon copy of ur papa too"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Semah X Flavour "Devine" EP (album Zip File) / ~Raggae ~Dancehall ~Lovers Rock / 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.