Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Beware of Konga - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware of Konga (732 Views)

Please Who Knows The Email Address Of The Founder Of Konga / See The LIST of Best Selling Products On Konga / Konga Versus Jumia! Which is more pocket friendly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware of Konga by bomboyi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Guys stay away from Konga!!!!!!!!!!.

I placed an order for the purchase of mouth snoring device on Tuesday, last week. A parcel was delivered to my office on the Thursday, same last week. When I got home and opened the parcel, what I saw was the nose device and not the mouth device. I put a called through the real seller: Yibari, he initially pretended he was not hearing me, after much pressure, he later said I should contact Konga. I wrote to konga and I got this response:
Konga com Support <help@konga.com>
Aug 29 at 6:05 PM
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,
Thank you for shopping on Konga Mall
This is in respect to your complaint regarding your reported item- Anti Snoring Device on the subject order.
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
The pictures displayed on the website and compared to the picture sent confirmed that the right item was delivered, however the description states as Anti-snoring device and images on the website shows the part of the body where the device will be place which is the nose and not mouth. Kindly view the attached below showing the image dispayed on the website.
We deeply regret to inform you that we will be unable to accept a return of the item.

This is based on the on the fact below.
- The right item ordered was delivered as seen from the snapshot received compared with the pictures on our website.
For further clarification, please contact the merchant directly via the details below:
Store name: YIROL STORE
Seller name: Nwidum yiibari morgan
Telephone no: 08181840264
Email address: yirolmorgan@gmail.com
Thank you for your kind understanding and patronage.
Yours Sincerely,
Victoria Adeleke.
For: Konga, Nigeria.

I attached here my konga order page to see what I ordered for, the down one is what was delivered to me

Re: Beware of Konga by bomboyi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
The mod should help take this thread to front page
Re: Beware of Konga by lakefist(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Beware of Konga by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2016
The seller is to blame not Konga.
Re: Beware of Konga by bomboyi(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Both the seller and konga are tossing me around
Re: Beware of Konga by lakefist(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:
The seller is to blame not Konga.

Konga is the host so they are to be blamed.

That is why i don't pay for service i don't see. I prefer pay on delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Mercedes Benz C300 For Sale / PS4 CONSOLE / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.