Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player (46470 Views)

J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) / J Martins Shares Photo With His Son / J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by JAYTUNEZ(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nigerian singer, J Martins has revealed his son, Jason dream to meet his lookalike, Brazilian and Chelsea star, Willian.

J Martins who has never hidden his love for Chelsea on social media has made sure his son follows in his footstep by falling in love with the popular London club.. He mentioned Willian in a post and told him that his son, who looks like him will like to meet him someday since he has ambitions to play football in the nearest future.

In his words;

My son Jason is your look alike & a great fan of yours @willianborges88 he plays football but wishes to meet you some day because that's one of his dreams & to play like you as well. We all as Chelsea fans from NIGERIA west africa celebrate you for all the wonderful times you brought to us and we'll always wish you well, our prayers are with you and your family keep shining and may God Almighty continue to bless protect guide and keep you now and always Amen. @chelseafans @Chelsea_NGR

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/son-of-popular-nigerian-musician-that.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJu54cMBiy7/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by Smellymouth: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
J.Martins, your son is cute... cool

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by AlienStar: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
The baby is cute buh am I the only one not seeing the resemblance.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by ecu120(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
I ain't seeing any resemblance.

23 Likes

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by veekid(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
How them take resemble each other now?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by Akwasi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Your son is unique in his own sense. No need to compare him up to anyone.

29 Likes

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by Flexherbal(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yea....
They look alike!

10 Likes

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by siegfried99(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
cool
Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by olatade(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
William might probably be the father then undecided

8 Likes

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
It's better than for him to look like ur next door neighbour grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: U can't tell it all, this world is full of suprises... angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by floragregs(f): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Cute! My son is an aspiring footballer too but I haven't decided which club yet grin

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by Damalex4luv(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
To meet the real father abi undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by xpiranza: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
nice pix of ur son... but who e ebb
Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by asitis752: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Willian might be the original father of the boy

2 Likes

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by bolt000(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Why the pikin eye come dull like pesin wey dey high? small resemblance dey shaa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by floragregs(f): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
olatade:
William might probably be the father then undecided
no dey talk anyhow na

1 Like

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by rosieflower2(f): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
How?
Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by kendrick9(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
AlienStar:
The baby is cute buh am I the only one not seeing the resemblance.
Look well,the resemblance is much..
check out d afro and d skin colour

7 Likes

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by killercute16(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
The boy's smile is 💯....... Cute lad
Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by BEENUEL(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
someday,some people in some places will sum all their Families, and claim they look like me to Some extent cool

Dreams

cute bobo
Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by gen2briz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
J Martins, are you typing and seeing under the influence of osogbo weed? If yes, Pls stop because is affecting the most important organ in your body.

But that boy is kinda cute.

1 Like

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by harlee(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
floragregs:
Cute! My son is an aspiring footballer too but I haven't decide which club yet grin
ifeanyi ubah fc??

14 Likes

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by femi4: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
floragregs:
Cute! My son is an aspiring footballer too but I haven't decide which club yet grin
Kano pillars

8 Likes

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by oluxy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Maybe is the real father. He should ask his wife. Only the wife know the real father grin
Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by Francon(f): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
You say wetin?

1 Like

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by recievesense: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
He looks more like Damon Wayans

1 Like

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by Angelo45(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dem no resemble na undecided

1 Like

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
floragregs:

Zamfara United grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by agarawu23(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by egorov(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
floragregs:
cute....arsenal I'll say, they have cute players, but ur son fit no get medal o

1 Like

Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
cool
Re: J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player by floragregs(f): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
femi4:
Kano pillars
ur left balls smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello Rocks Casual Outfit:Hit Or Miss?(pic) / Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss / Chidinma Builds A House To Celebrate Her Mother's 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.