Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot (1848 Views)

Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control / Several Things Men Can Do To Turn Women On Instantly / Several Things That Make Women Want To Have S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by topzttst(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
1. Your Sweat is The Trick: According to research from the University of California, Berkeley, it’s your natural musk she’s after. Scientists found that a pheromone in male underarm sweat causes a spike in women’s levels of cortisol, a hormone associated with arousal and brain activation. The result? Your pit stains can improve women’s moods and increase sexual arousal. Hallelujah!...continue reading @http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/several-things-women-should-do-to-keep.html?m=1

Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by jonaifame22(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
For me I think.
Wrapping ur arms around her frm behind.
Telling she's sexy.
Poking her frm behind wth ur erect Dick.
Fondlin breasts when u guys are together.
Showing are some cash and make her know u'll spend for her any day and anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by Titilayooni(f): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
jonaifame22:
For me I think.
Telling she's sexy.
handling breasts when u guys are together.
Showing are some cash and make her know u'll spend for herany day and anytime.
I love this guy joor...your head dey there,now that's what am talking about.
Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by Khris3(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
jonaifame22:
For me I think.
Telling she's sexy.
handling breasts when u guys are together.
Showing are some cash and make her know u'll spend for herany day and anytime.
what i wanted to say
Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by jonaifame22(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Titilayooni:
I love this guy joor...your head dey there,now that's what am talking about.
love you too baby
Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by Stargists(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
jonaifame22:
love you too baby
love in the air
Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by Stargists(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2016
lol
Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2016
Stargists:
lol
y u dy laugh
Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by oshikoyatope(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2016
hmm
Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by oshikoyatope(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2016
nice
Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2016
yea
Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2016
hmm
Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by oshikoyaodemi(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot by Damilolababy(f): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
nice.. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Attention seeking? / FACTS ABOUT SEX / Omarosa: Black trash Gets On Show And Acts The Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.