Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos (38178 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Kizyte(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
I went to one establishment (won't mention name) in Abuja today and saw this security guy having a nap. I Spent about 15 minutes in one of the offices and he was still sleeping until I left.

Why was he sleeping on duty?
Was it because of an unpaid salary?
Or he was tired of the job?

What would you do if you were his boss and caught him sleeping on duty in a big establishment like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by AdeolaGtext: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
The sleep might be due to stress and all that, atimes it is not by been your boss, you have to consider people we all are humans, take for instance you work and get home you still have to help mum at home and you sleep around 12 you wake up 5 to goto work, all this are stressful, atimes i just pity myself tooo... anyways i will never forget my mentor who says nothing gud comes easy www.stephenakintayo.com grin

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by desmont004: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
PSALM 121:4 IS HIS WATCHWORD

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Fidelismaria: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Give Him D Day Off

52 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by veekid(m): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Offer him a bed

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by beautiful232(f): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2016
tell him to go rest
and resume back to work leta

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by SlaughterGang: 6:35am On Sep 21, 2016
I would SLAUGHTER him.

That nap could cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars...We ain't playing no games.

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by lilmax(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2016
congratulate him
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by bornmekus: 6:36am On Sep 21, 2016
fire him!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by beautiful232(f): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2016
tell him to go rest
and resume back to work leta

17 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Akerry(m): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2016
sleeping on duty? indefinite suspension straight!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by easyflow: 6:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Recession
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by samnificent(m): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2016
I will let him rest jare... Lord knows what he has been through.... if it repeats itself I'll sqck him.

13 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Kennitrust(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2016
the power of nature can influence u anytime any day.

ur ability to control nature is limited.

when u re pressed enough to urinate u must give in to the pressure.

sleeping on duty may not be his wish but u must surrender to nature.

body no be firewood!

the guy below me no try! standing ni. u pity person at all.

13 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by winkmart: 6:38am On Sep 21, 2016
NA APROKO U BE... y can't u mind your business.. If that guy is eventually fired, you are responsible for that

In another news, if I were his boss.... and I catch am, him own don finish today... I will not provide a seat for him... Na Standing Ovation from now on.

14 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Aden777(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2016
So u wan make dem sack am dat na y u zoom the face ba?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Adamsee: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Sue Him ;DSue Him
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Have a conversion with him if its the first time. Then I watch if it will repeat itself again.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by olumaxi(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Man must rest na

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Nairadays: 6:40am On Sep 21, 2016

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by gabazin080(m): 6:40am On Sep 21, 2016
as long as he continue sleeping, his job is safe
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by soberdrunk(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2016
In this era of "social media", nah small thing una dey use kill somebody career ooo......... angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by stano2(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2016
Maybe he doesn't get a day off but the truth is in this era, this is not the only job this man got going for him.
Give him a day off instead of resting, you will find him doing something else to fetch him money, then it results to this.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Fryzi(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2016
Op, will u sack him if u ve got d power
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Lasese: 6:42am On Sep 21, 2016
How much is the company paying him by the way?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by kingphilip(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2016
GodwyneDuke99:
If its a thing He does Regularly, is Gonna be fired!
But if it is just my first observation after He has been working for 6-8month, I would ask about his welfare and if the need is that his body needs some rest, then he would a day off or two, and if he's sick a week off, but that is if there is another person to cover up for him! Although his salary would still be intact!
We are all humans either worker nor the Boss!
Nice comment BTW

Though the company face the risk of theft, he should still be evaluated if it's his first and where it's not he should be seriously cautioned..

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 21, 2016
What will I do?

Simple, "go and rest, resume when you done"

Or are we forgetting he is human as well?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by ayusco85(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2016
When will people start minding their business? Must everything be posted on the Internet?

What if his boss sees this pics and recognize him?

If he looses his job because of this, it's on you...

Ps, learn to mind Ur business

15 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by eph12(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Depends on what his file says. Is he in the habit of sleeping always? If yes then his sack letter has been prepared already. But if no, then something must have disrupted his sleep at night. Call him over and have a chat with him. I don't pray to be the kind of boss people run helter skelter when sighted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 21, 2016
what will i do.. notin of course..as long as i know him to be competent,i will know that somtin is wrong or its just fatigue.
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by sisisioge: 6:44am On Sep 21, 2016
Not acceptable especially for his position.

This will be the first warning...he has two more coming his way. If indeed he wants to retain his job, he would lose whatever makes him sleepy on duty.

Forget sentiment, a security officer sleeping on duty not only embarrasses the image of the company he puts the company at risk. If your street boys enter one of the offices and cart away valuables now, na him village people go replace them.

First warning dude!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos by trueking: 6:44am On Sep 21, 2016
in a big establishment he shouldn't be the only one on duty, they should be more than one at that security post.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. / Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. / Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.