Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

When The Babe Is Too Hot To Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Babe Is Too Hot To Cook (712 Views)

When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Babe Is Too Hot To Cook by Mist100: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
When she tells you to buy dinner on your way back from work because she just had her nails done, what do you do?

I decided to convert this post into an audio pack for ease and effect. First, check out the INTRO just to give me an idea of how you feel, whilst my wonderful producers work on the actual BODY.

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/officialmrmax
Re: When The Babe Is Too Hot To Cook by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
La click la marry a wife without cooking skills.
Re: When The Babe Is Too Hot To Cook by Emodeee: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
La click la missmossy write her own story and stop cheering other writers up. You will find her on every literature thread, she doesn't have her own story.
Re: When The Babe Is Too Hot To Cook by Fidelismaria: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
La Click La Be D First Man To Walk On D Sun

(1) (Reply)

What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Gave (photo) / Should I Break Up With Her? / Graphic Photo Of A Baby Dumped In A Drainage In Ikotun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.