Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Awaiting September - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Awaiting September (343 Views)

Awaiting Val -- Episode Two / Awaiting Val / Awaiting Trial Has Been Launched On Amazon.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awaiting September by pojomatics(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
.Good Afternoon all my beloved Readers.Hope you all enjoyed the rain--for readers in Delta State? I hope the rain did not entered your house nor took your house to another location? It almost entered my house.As the army of water marched towards by doorstep, the rain miraclously stopped. Praise the Lord with me.
As we approach the tail-end of the mountain of August and approach the moutain tip of September, I give this charge to all Nigerian Youths to BE A SOLUTION, because the change we all need starts with us individually. All the problems are waiting for the solution in us to rise.
In the month of September, I will dwell mainly on how to be a solution from where you are...Also, I will unveil POJOMATICS MAN AND WOMAN OF THE YEAR, SO STAYED TUNED?
COMMENT AND WIN...
?What is the major difference between the poor and the rich?
drop your answer at www.facebook.com/pojomatics

(1) (Reply)

Poetry / 2017 Read Across Nigeria Images / Love Poem: Let My Love...lay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.