Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Nairaland Upgrade Request - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Upgrade Request (841 Views)

Help: Corel Draw X7 Or X8 Request / If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request / Could Not Complete Your Request Because Of A Problem Parsing The JPEG Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Upgrade Request by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nairaland is a well visited site by youths from almost every part of earth. Cheers to that!

It is a platform where members/readers/visitors can read, share, experiences and latest gists/topics. It is also the best platform in Nigeria. ♣
Well, with the world going cyber, it will be appreciated and surely increase the membership rate if only:

* Videos can be uploaded and actually streamed online.

This is basically where I am driving at.

Now that there are almost no issues with data bundles in Nigeria esp., a lot of people find it interesting watching videos online compared to downloading especially when it’s skit.

For example, I have been on Nairaland for close to 2 hours and never felt like leaving. Then the keenness to see some videos popped in and I was like “Can I stream here?” Well, we all know we can’t.

So I’m using this space to beckon on Seun to kindly work on this as we will be grateful and always visit Nairaland.

BTW, thank you for an Educative forum.
Re: Nairaland Upgrade Request by Collinz2(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2016
Good idea

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Learning Technology / Youtube’s GIF Thumbnails: Do You Find This New Feature Useful? / Freelance Graphic Designer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.