Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Bloggers Please Help Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Please Help Me (380 Views)

Gurus, Webmasters And Bloggers Please I Need Your Help / Bloggers Please I Am Looking 4 Answers On What To Do Next? / Bloggers Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Please Help Me by weblord1900: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
I have created up to six blogs with custom template but I deleted them because I'm having an issue of the comments form not showing up in mobile view of the blogs. I have tried editing the template with many codes but all to no avail. Every other things are OK but it's only the comments form that makes my work useless.
Pls if you have experienced this issue and solved it or if you know any method that would help me please don't ignore me.

www.gurusbus..com

please help me out.
infotechng
autolearner
Codedboy95
D34lw4p
taiwofawole
Gurusarenna
TechPill
Mrlaoded
celebrityvoic
niiabe
CuteMaryJ
Obatechnologies
greenmouse
opportunihub

*modified

Problem solved by myself grin
thanks in advance
Re: Bloggers Please Help Me by Gurusarenna: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
weblord1900:
I have created up to six blogs with custom template but I deleted them because I'm having an issue of the comments form not showing up in mobile view of the blogs. I have tried editing the template with many codes but all to no avail. Every other things are OK but it's only the comments form that makes my work useless.
Pls if you have experienced this issue and solved it or if you know any method that would help me please don't ignore me.

The website is http://gurusbus..com

please help me out.
infotechng
autolearner
Codedboy95
D34lw4p
taiwofawole
Gurusarenna
TechPill
Mrlaoded
celebrityvoic
niiabe
CuteMaryJ
You probably enabled google+ comment OR you choose pop-up or full page as Comment type instead of extended...

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Please Help Me by weblord1900: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Gurusarenna:
You probably enabled google+ comment OR you choose pop-up or full page as Comment type instead of extended...
I choosed Embedded and g+ isn't enable.
Re: Bloggers Please Help Me by TechPill: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
weblord1900:

Hey! i run background check on the ur blog i noticed there is a bug that need to be fix on the comment section on the template. and there is an update for that template. All you need to do is to visit the template owner website which is http://www.bamz.co.id and ask for a fix, if you purchase it with them for just $10. if not you are on your own oo!
Re: Bloggers Please Help Me by Gurusarenna: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
weblord1900:

Then there must be a problem in ur template, Pm me to get you a functioning and well organized template for a token 08089047173

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Verify My USA Google Adsense Acct Get In Here / Nigeria Twitter Followers Account For Sale / Naija Imers Are Indeed Fanning The Flames Of Bait And Switch Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.