Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) (55919 Views)

"Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT / Anambra Rice Major Distributor Opens In Awka (pictures) / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by iamawara(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2016
skibo wait are you kidding me? bag of rice in this Bububu erra? are you talking of Anambra in Nigeria or Anambra in Senegambia?
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by ewet: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Very good! if true
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2016
south east would have been identified as an industrialized nation had they been on their own. there is actually nothing these guys can't reproduce.
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Beremx:
That's no way to talk. you fall my hand too.
How i fall your hand? Have you been to any market in Anambra?
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by osile2012: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2016
[size=18pt]Anambra rice as at today sells for between 19 and 20k a bag.[/size]
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by kernel504(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2016
Abagworo:
1st of all there is no rice produced by Anambra government. That's a propaganda which even Anambra government is yet to claim credit. Coscharis rice with photo of Obiano branded Anambra rice is misleading but the main issue is that no rice is sold 9k. Nobody in Onitsha or Awka has ever bought the 50kg 9k rice.

A fool at 40, will forever remain a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Objektive: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2016
CHILDREN OF ANGER HAVE SPOKEN

aresa:
We posted the same news on NL, but unpatriotic and anti Nigerian Igbos cried and yelled that it was propaganda even though they themselves posted the same thing about anamabra rice selling for N9,000....

Hopefully they'll believe their albino twitter bird and useless senator from bayelsa... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by legendte(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Instead of you to focus on your hopeless Imo state where nothing works but you are busy poke nosing on a progressive Anambra State. Who brought Coscharis to invest in Anambra, was it the fat ugly failed dunce Okoroawusa? Which one has your worthless imo state attracted not to talk of producing?

You better go and face that thread where they are discussing about the useless funnel abi na tunnel or culvert. Jobless ezi ofia, I don't know if you were cursed with joblessness and hopelessness.. cool

[s][/s]

Igbo fighting Igbo.
can't you ignore that mofo? His Igbo origin is questionable.
What is even the crime of Rochas? Many of us rate TA ORJI better than him. Visit Imo state before you condemn Rochas. We should learn to stop fighting ourselves especially in public.
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by SuperBlack: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Made in Yoruba rice Sells for 3000 Naira in Osun yet no buyer.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Yyeske:
How i fall your hand? Have you been to any market in Anambra?
read your comment very well and see how you insulted me using abagworo.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2016
osile2012:
[size=18pt]Anambra rice as at today sells for between 19 and 20k a bag.[/size]
Which market? Have you checked out Ose market here in onitsha?
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by socrates007: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2016
He no mata where the rice is been produced,what mata na say them produce am, and that it is available to the masses .

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Donshemzy1234: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2016
who has felt d change. pls help my life & lemme know where I can get it
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by SuperBlack: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2016
legendte:

Igbo fighting Igbo.
can't you ignore that mofo? His Igbo origin is questionable.
What is even the crime of Rochas? Many of us rate TA ORJI better than him. Visit Imo state before you condemn Rochas. We should learn to stop fighting ourselves especially in public.
How many Imo areas have you been able to visit? Have you visited Okigwe before?
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by seyigiggle: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2016
where can i get this rice for my dogs
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2016
lovat:
what is senseless about his comment? you spend more time in romance section with 21 yr olds and you burst into politics section to play tribal card which gives you away as a 21 year old who still has a long way to go

Thank you boss cool
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2016
why put the gov's picture on the bag? it looks like politics thing.

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2016
seun osewa..how do you think you can put age restriction on registering on nairaland its becoming fish brains infested.
aresa:
We posted the same news on NL, but unpatriotic and anti Nigerian Igbos cried and yelled that it was propaganda even though they themselves posted the same thing about anamabra rice selling for N9,000....

Hopefully they'll believe their albino twitter bird and useless senator from bayelsa... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2016
Reyginus:
I've been watching you, dude. You claim to be Igbo but never will any good news about the Igbos pass by without you trying to put a dent on it. Is this stupidity or wisdom?

I don't understand. Are you a fool or a wise man by always trying to demean your tribe? If you did this examination with other tribes I'd have been less bothered and called it patriotism and honesty but you don't.

If you are not stocking the embers of fire between Imo and Anambra you are indirectly taking jibes at Igbos. I don't understand. You'd never comment anything good about the people you claim to be a part of but when it comes to other sections of the country you become quiet. I don't understand.
Oga abeg no vex....d guy never take d medicine for a very long time now dats y
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2016
[size=18pt]Abeg send some to the west and north to feed these poverty stricken
Hungry Nigerians across the Niger.
APC has caused semi-famine abi is it pseudo-famine self?[/size]
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Rutycool(f): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2016
It's a good one..

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:
that means the rice is on subsidy. he should avoid selling it to rice seller as they will re-bag it and sell in higher price.

people appreciate good thing when you see one.

You have a solid point

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2016
I need one bag. Who will sell and bring it to me at GUO park please? Very urgent!!!
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Danny1974: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Kudos to south east keep it up. Unlike we from other parts of the country that has no attempt to produce but to consume only
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by shakaZuIlu: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:

you'll die of hbp

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Eagerly and earnestly waiting for Lagos and Ogun to roll out their own N9,000/bag of rice.
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by ismaog4u(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2016
nice ideal from Obiano lead government .. but its not campaign rice nah.. why governor pic on sack... lolz .. if other state emulate this .. no need rice from Thailand and India nah
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2016
But what is it with anambra and imo,always on eachother's neck,enugu and ebony another casualty,it's only Abia that escapes,maybe it's because it's a God's own state,nobody enjoy beefing thing's that connect with God,if you guys can love n tolerate eachother the way you tolerate n love Abian's then east will develop rapidly,not all this slow and steady development
Doug07034780891:
Instead of you to focus on your hopeless Imo state where nothing works but you are busy poke nosing on a progressive Anambra State. Who brought Coscharis to invest in Anambra, was it the fat ugly failed dunce Okoroawusa? Which one has your worthless imo state attracted not to talk of producing?

You better go and face that thread where they are discussing about the useless funnel abi na tunnel or culvert. Jobless ezi ofia, I don't know if you were cursed with joblessness and hopelessness.. cool

[s][/s]
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by izzou(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2016
SuperBlack:
Made in Yoruba rice Sells for 3000 Naira in Osun yet no buyer.

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Joel3:
that means the rice is on subsidy. he should avoid selling it to rice seller as they will re-bag it and sell in higher price.

people appreciate good thing when you see one.
Good point. If they can, set up their own shops and sell one bag only.
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by owielinus(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2016
a good move from the Anambra government.... agriculture is life....
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by odamaken(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
If all these is true and not propaganda why is a cup of rice still very expensive as before?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics) / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.