Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) (55918 Views)

"Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT / Anambra Rice Major Distributor Opens In Awka (pictures) / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
rosalieene:

I tire for this Anambrarians!!
IMO this IMO that!!
They should give up already...
Always lambaste(ing) IMO people.
Imolite spotted cheesy
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
KingRex1:
Imolite spotted cheesy
always representing lol
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Reyginus:
I've been watching you, dude. You claim to be Igbo but never will any good news about the Igbos pass by without you trying to put a dent on it. Is this stupidity or wisdom?

I don't understand. Are you a fool or a wise man by always trying to demean your tribe? If you did this examination with other tribes I'd have been less bothered and called it patriotism and honesty but you don't.

If you are not stocking the embers of fire between Imo and Anambra you are indirectly taking jibes at Igbos. I don't understand. You'd never comment anything good about the people you claim to be a part of but when it comes to other sections of the country you become quiet. I don't understand.

dat guy is never igbo.

abagworro abagoro abagworo. is not Igbo. quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Reyginus:
I've been watching you, dude. You claim to be Igbo but never will any good news about the Igbos pass by without you trying to put a dent on it. Is this stupidity or wisdom?

I don't understand. Are you a fool or a wise man by always trying to demean your tribe? If you did this examination with other tribes I'd have been less bothered and called it patriotism and honesty but you don't.

If you are not stocking the embers of fire between Imo and Anambra you are indirectly taking jibes at Igbos. I don't understand. You'd never comment anything good about the people you claim to be a part of but when it comes to other sections of the country you become quiet. I don't understand.
the guys brain is demented. Rotten and he has lost sanity.

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by chrisnero(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
For people to even argue about my state means we are making progress, If Nobody talks about you then you are nobody. If Obino picture appears in the rice I don't see anything wrong with that, Anambra is the most secured state in Nigeria and security attracts Investors. Proud son of Anambra

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abagworo:
1st of all there is no rice produced by Anambra government. That's a propaganda which even Anambra government is yet to claim credit. Coscharis rice with photo of Obiano branded Anambra rice is misleading but the main issue is that no rice is sold 9k. Nobody in Onitsha or Awka has ever bought the 50kg 9k rice.

i guess obiano paid coscharis for his picture to be on d rice.

afonja yorubad muslim Igbo hater roach ass psycophant

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nwanne stop, the jobless hopeless frustrated old man is Igbo precisely from Imo state, don't make mistake about that..

chiefobdk:

dat guy is never igbo.

abagworro abagoro abagworo. is not Igbo. quote me anywhere
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Nwanne stop, the jobless hopeless frustrated old man is Igbo precisely from Imo state, don't mistake about that.

is he still living with his old mother dat sell foodstuff....
u mean d guy is still broke after shameless actions online
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Nwanne stop, the jobless hopeless frustrated old man is Igbo precisely from Imo state, don't mistake about that.

obiano is a genius.

imagine if his picture is not thr wat jobless fools like dat imo bastard and other afonja spotted yoruba muslim idiots here will claim its not made in anambra.

I'm still waiting for an idiot to suggest the rice was imported and rebagged

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Stanbeto: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Igbo Kwenu

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Instead of you to focus on your hopeless Imo state where nothing works but you are busy poke nosing on a progressive Anambra State. Who brought Coscharis to invest in Anambra, was it the fat ugly failed dunce Okoroawusa? Which one has your worthless imo state attracted not to talk of producing?

You better go and face that thread where they are discussing about the useless funnel abi na tunnel or culvert. Jobless ezi ofia, I don't know if you were cursed with joblessness and hopelessness.. cool

[s][/s]
U are just spewing rubbish. Where are they selling rice for 9k/bag in Anambra? Why deceiving Nigerians? I bought a painter of rice for #2,400 just dis morning at Oyagwu market and u are here talking lies. Finally the problem of Nigeria are Nigerians
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
I have never bought rice more than 16k even when it was the highest.. And that is Ibadan.. I don't know where you guys buy yours at 20k. Not saying you are lying though.

Anyhoo, rice is around 13k last week but I predict it will become too cheap before December.
Smuggled rice.
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chinom:
Jokes apart, Obiano should remove his fvcking picture from that bag of rice. It's a great feat if it actually sells for N9k.

Agree 100%, its only in 3rd world countries you'll see things like this...the man even wears clothes with his picture on it ... this is a great achievement nonetheless, he strikes me as an industrialist which is what we need in this country .... other states can take a cue and start producing their own rice, this will increase supply and drive down the price .
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Reyginus:

The guy is speaking the honest truth. You people should stop ruling us thru the media pls. So because he is an Ibo man so he should support bad government? I bought a painter of rice for #2,400 at Oyagwu market just dis morning for Christ sake. Why are u people deceiving people that are outside Anambra?
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
The rice is selling inside your akpa amu. Otondo.. cool

[s]
djkirkoo2:
U are just spewing rubbish. Where are they selling rice for 9k/bag in Anambra? Why deceiving Nigerians? I bought a painter of rice for #2,400 just dis morning at Oyagwu market and u are here talking lies. Finally the problem of Nigeria are Nigerians
[/s]
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by AmunekeP(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
I have never bought rice more than 16k even when it was the highest.. And that is Ibadan.. I don't know where you guys buy yours at 20k. Not saying you are lying though.

Anyhoo, rice is around 13k last week but I predict it will become too cheap before December.
please in which of the states was it sold at 13k last Week ?
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
cstr15:
And how is this a problem.?
The main question is if rice is being produced in the SE for 9k. And the answer is yes.
I don't care who gets the glory.
Just see you. I pity your generation.
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by donzi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
coolscott:
The attached picture says it all.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Maybeks/status/769469184556273664

[size=30pt]and u believe am[/size]
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
djkirkoo2:
The guy is speaking the honest truth. You people should stop ruling us thru the media pls. So because he is an Ibo man so he should support bad government? I bought a painter of rice for #2,400 at Oyagwu market just dis morning for Christ sake. Why are u people deceiving people that are outside Anambra?
I have no reason to disagree with you but with him everything is about war among Igbos. He's not a man of truth.

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Willie Obiano seems to have so much media aids all over the whole blogs. Imagine people defending lies upon lies. Where are they selling rice for 9k in Anambra pls? I am a serving corper in Anambra and I just bought a painter of rice for #2,400 jus this morning at Oyagwu market in Infite Dunu, & when I priced a bag of rice, is #24,000. The alawee of #19,800 doesn't even take up to two weeks because of the way things are expensive here in Anambra, yet you people keep promoting propaganda everyday concerning Willie. Willie that can't even pay corpers their state alawee while corpers are the civil servants in Anambra. So why deceiving Nigerians? How long are we gonna continue like this? Why are the youths of Nigeria allowing our leaders to deceive us by ruling us through media? May God help us all
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
The rice is selling inside your akpa amu. Otondo.. cool

[s][/s]
I believe you are still leaving with your parents, so no need to exchange words with you
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Reyginus:
I have no reason to disagree with you but with him everything is about war among Igbos. He's not a man of truth.
Well for me I know nothing about the beef between Anambra/Imo
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nigeria is going somewhere
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
djkirkoo2:
Well for me I know nothing about the beef between Anambra/Imo
I'm not talking about you but the person I was responding to before you came with the 'honest truth' line. He loves to see the two fight.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Apeli Kingsley go back to your state Bayelsa where you people poo inside those waterlogged shit hole. Nobody forced you to come and serve in Anambra. I am serving in Amassoma and we have not been paid allawee for the past 6months while civil servants are being owed over 1yr salary arrears.

[s]
djkirkoo2:
Willie Obiano seems to have so much media aids all over the whole blogs. Imagine people defending lies upon lies. Where are they selling rice for 9k in Anambra pls? I am a serving corper in Anambra and I just bought a painter of rice for #2,400 jus this morning at Oyagwu market in Infite Dunu, & when I priced a bag of rice, is #24,000. The alawee of #19,800 doesn't even take up to two weeks because of the way things are expensive here in Anambra, yet you people keep promoting propaganda everyday concerning Willie. Willie that can't even pay corpers their state alawee while corpers are the civil servants in Anambra. So why deceiving Nigerians? How long are we gonna continue like this? Why are the youths of Nigeria allowing our leaders to deceive us by ruling us through media? May God help us all
[/s]

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bayelsa illiterate, please do fast and join others in the creeks because that is why you animals belong.. cool

djkirkoo2:
I believe you are still leaving living with your parents, so no need to exchange words with you
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by DProdigy15(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Instead of you to focus on your hopeless Imo state where nothing works but you are busy poke nosing on a progressive Anambra State. Who brought Coscharis to invest in Anambra, was it the fat ugly failed dunce Okoroawusa? Which one has your worthless imo state attracted not to talk of producing?

You better go and face that thread where they are discussing about the useless funnel abi na tunnel or culvert. Jobless ezi ofia, I don't know if you were cursed with
joblessness and hopelessness.. cool

[s][/s]
But he is saying nothing but the truth, am from Anambra state and stays in Awka the capital city and am yet to see where this rice is been sold talk more of the quoted price, not even at the major Eke awka market

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Apeli Kingsley go back to your state Bayelsa where you people poo inside those waterlogged shit hole. Nobody forced you to come and serve in Anambra. I am serving in Amassoma and we have not been paid allawee for the past 6months while civil servants are being owed over 1yr salary arrears.

[s][/s]
Like am supporting what the so called Bayelsa state government is doing. I keep saying that the problem of Naija is u the youths. Going to my Facebook wall to fish out my pics even show how immaturity is killing u. Very childish

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
djkirkoo2:
I believe you are still leaving with your parents, so no need to exchange words with you

mr corper. so u mean u re not sponsored by your parents
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
I am staying in Awka too and I bought the same rice for 9k. Meet me Macdons around 6pm and I will take you to where you will buy it.

[s]
DProdigy15:
But he is saying nothing but the truth, am from Anambra state and stays in Awka the capital city and am yet to see where this rice is been sold talk more of the quoted price, not even at the major Eke awka market
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Bayelsa illiterate, please do fast and join others in the creeks because that is why you animals belong.. cool

Am done with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics) / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.