Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Re: Married Enugu Pastor Marries Another Man's Wife & Daughter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Married Enugu Pastor Marries Another Man's Wife & Daughter (474 Views)

Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder / Enugu Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members Of 500Million (Photo) / Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Married Enugu Pastor Marries Another Man's Wife & Daughter by easysunny(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
The story as initially reported is just a scratch of the whole story about the evil this man(fake pastor), Mr Timothy Ngwu has done to many families in Nsukka and its environs.
I have first hand information about this man and his so called church because my uncle and his family are victims of this bondage. He has destroyed many families in the name of Christianity. What he does is that once a married man joined the church, he'll take that man's wife as his wife. And if the man has grown up daughter(s), he equally convert her as his wife. But if the girl is young, once she comes of age, she becomes his wife. Both the mother and daughter automatically become his wife.
According to him, he said God told him to marry 21 wives. In that church, men are to provide for food while he is in charge of impregnating women to give birth to children. All the men sleep outside while he and the women sleep inside the house. He is the King. They said they belong to city of David. That everybody is one. They share everything together. He converted family house to his church. All his family members are against his act and he threatens their lives and even kills once confronted. The most pathetic is that all the children there do not attend any formal school. They don't mix up with other people. Everything is done in that church.
This evil act has been long. It started as far back as mid 1990s in the name of prophecy to solve people's problems. He deceived many because he was a Catholic catechist in one the parish within Nsukka Metropolis and also non academic staff of UNN. They started as a prayer group where he prophesied to people and people were going to seek solutions. When Catholic Church found out, he was warned to stop that but he refused. He was eventually expelled and he went to form his own church and continued this barbaric act.
His original wife Mrs Veronica tried every means to stop him but no avail. Then her family has to come to rescue and took her to their home. I know she has like 2 children for him.
As I said I know this because my uncle, Mr Mathias is a victim. As regard to my uncle case, we noticed this tragic incident in 2000. And since then we have been battling with this man in order to rescue my uncle and his family. My uncle has a wife and 3 children (2 girls & 1 boy), before joining this so called church. However the boy died mysteriously in 2004 which we later believed it is Timothy that kill him.This man took his wife and the daughters. As of today my uncle's wife has born four(4) children for this man aside the ones she already had with my uncle. All these while we didn't know that the chidren are not his until 2012 when we confronted my uncle after we noticed some strange things happening. He refused to come home, attend family meetings as usual and refused to bring his children home. But before then we assumed that the chidren are his because whenever his wife delivered, he came home to tell us and we ignorantly rejoiced. Then when we confronted him , my uncle confessed that those children belong to Mr Timothy, the pastor. That day was the darkest day in the history of my family. A sacrilege, an abomination. I have never heard that a man after marrying a wife lawfully and having children with her, will give his wife to another man as a wife . My uncle wedded with this woman in the Catholic Church.
We have used different means to rescue them but till date to no avail. Mr Timothy connive with the police and get protection. We have even forcefully bring my uncle home and tied him for almost a week. We even took him to church for delivery. But what Mr Timothy does is to send police from Nsukka to get him. When we confront the police, they said that my uncle is adult and therefore has right to choose where to worship and live his life. Police is not helping the matter.
Then it was when Timothy's wife took him to court that we start having glimpse of hope that one day all these families that are under his bondage may be freed. The case started last year. I was at the court in March this year proceedings. The man is terrible sick and can not appear in the court since then. That has caused the delay in the judgement.
He has destroyed many families. He cajoled them and threatened them that anyone who leaves will die. Most annoying is that these captives will openly defend him saying that it's their right to worship God. Husbands of those women he has taken will openly declared that they willing give him their wives. That it is the rule of their church and they abide by it. That we won't understand. That's their confessions. That's the tragedy. I have never seen any religion that has this rule. It's only Mr Timothy's god that will tell a man to go take another person wife while the man is still life. Why can't he marry young ladies out there. It's only married woman.
I pray that God will intervene one day and free these people. The future of the children of those families are in jeopardy as they don't attend any formal school. God should have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Do My Prophet No Harm...what Exactly Is Considered Harm To The Prophet? / Top Saudi Cleric: Iranians Are Not Muslims / FACT CHECK: Christian Groups’ Claim About Sultan Of Sokoto Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.