Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,403 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:54 PM

Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? (26866 Views)

Davido Met With Jidenna "Classic Man" During One Africa Music Fest In London(p,v / Jidenna Classic Man And Wizkid - LIVE In Lagos / PHOTO : Tiwa Savage And The Classic Man, Jidenna At The Vmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Shabib(m): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
As we all know, the two; Mark Zuckerberg and Jidenna are both in Lagos, Nigeria right now for one reason or the other.

If you are given a chance to meet either of them, who will you meet and why will you meet the person?

NB: This is solely for fun.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by CecyAdrian(f): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mark will do, I will watch Jidenna on TV and sing along with him, but Mark, I need to talk to one-on-one

219 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Shabib(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Mark will do, I will watch Jidenna on TV and sing along with him, but Mark, I need to talk to one-on-one

nice one

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by deeplow: 12:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Some people will come here and yab whoever doesn't pick Mark.

The truth is, it depends on your person. None is more right or proper than the other.

For a musician, meeting Jidenna makes more sense. If meeting him would allow you access to showcase your work, your music style might appeal to him, before you know it, big things might happen.

In fact, there are more realistic opportunities that could spring up from meeting Jidenna. A blogger might be picked to document his local tour. Being a Fashion conscious person, emerging fashion designers might get big opportunities from him rocking their designs.

For a "no-computer knowledge"/ zero-business sense person who would claim to want to see Mark, because it seems the more mature, you are on your own. You will only be lucky to get a handshake.

Even in the case of a tech-savvy person, I doubt there is something you want to propose to Mark, that he doesn't already know about, or known by people who work for him.

For me, I will meet none of the two, as I am not interested in both their fields. I would rather sleep at home. Wake me up when I can meet Bola Tinubu and have a business chat with him.

Thanks.

464 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by deeplow: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hypothetically, I am Mark's assistant, what would you have me tell him you want to discuss with him, bearing in mind that all meetings are arranged by me?

10 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by lilbazy(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2016
how on God's green earth will you compare zukerberg to jidenna ? I never thought someone would dream of asking this kind of question.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Shabib(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2016
lilbazy:
how on God's green earth will you compare zukerberg to jidenna ? I never thought someone would dream of asking this kind of question.

This is not a case of comparison, it is that of preference. Deeplow said it better.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by CecyAdrian(f): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2016
deeplow:

Hypothetically, I am Mark's assistant, what would you have me tell him you want to discuss with him, bearing in mind that all meetings are arranged by me?

Tell him it borders on business development ideas. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by lative(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2016
wch of them will drop smtin fr d boy

6 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Tah! Fvck Jidenna and his dyed bia bia, who him epp? angry

But I will sha see mike during business hours and party with Jidenna at night.

11 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by whitebeard(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Both..!!

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by NameChecker: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2016
I go meet anybody wey go drop grin

4 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Ajibel(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Zuckerberg!!!!

Only people in the IT industry would appreciate his coming.

It means a lot for we programmers and developers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by herzern1(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Tah! Fvck Jidenna and his dyed bia bia, who him epp? angry
Tell your boyfriend(Johnnydon22) to dye his beard...

And save us all these unecessary hatred....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by publicenemy(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2016
zukerberg what are you doing to end racism in you country and will you seek Nigerian citizenship if Donald Trump becomes The President of the United States ?

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2016
None of them! undecided
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Ranchhoddas: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2016
What is a Jidenna?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by petux(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2016
am currently in skul, yaba i would have love to meet Mark if i got the chance tho but as i dae so, na who go gve me money i wan meet

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by favourmic(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2016
I pray one day Seun too we be world celebrity like this

9 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by babyfaceafrica: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2016
None...what's the importance?...

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by adaksbullet: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2016
I we met mack zocabus o grin

4 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by YonkijiSappo: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Mark of Course.
What is there about Jidenna, his music or his lifestyle to inspire or motivate me? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by geostrata(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2016
grin
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Sciencs(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Wat kinda question is dis??. angry

The poster of dis question obviously dislike dis Jidenna of a guy...#My_Opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by deeplow: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Tell him it bothers on business development ideas. Thank you

Hypothetically, I wouldn't even bother getting your message accross to him. Doesn't sound interesting. We hear that everyday, we need something fresh! grin
CecyAdrian:

Tell him it bothers on business development ideas. Thank you

Hypothetically, I wouldn't even bother getting your message accross to him. Doesn't sound interesting. We hear that everyday, we need something fresh!

1 Like

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by geostrata(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2016
your English fit change Mark Zukerberg skin colour to charcoal black and his hair to Dada grin grin grin grinsad
adaksbullet:
I we met mack zocabus o grin

10 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2016
lilbazy:
Go to school, you refuse.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by brainpower(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Who "classic man help"? Depends on your aspirations. If you want to be like wizkid then go for Jidenna.
Me I'll go for Mark without even thinking about it. Even wizkid himself will go for mark sef. Seun will go for mark. Buhari will go for mark. The reason is cos mark has a lot to offer. Mark is one of the most influential men in the world but Jidenna can't even influence R and B music self. Lol.
See Jidenna with plenty bodyguards while mark the 7th richest man in the world walks the street alone. No hating sha.

11 Likes

Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by EMPERORLEEE(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
None of the above.
Re: Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? by Feranchek(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
I dey madt ni Who be Jidenna?? Nna biko jide ya tin!!!

Zuckerberg all the way jor!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Mogaji's Recent Pictures / Olu Jacobs Is Not Dead – Wife, Joke Silva Debunks Rumors / Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.