Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

"Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil (16814 Views)

Aisha Wakil: I Stopped The Bombing A Church On Christmas Eve — Mama Boko Haram / Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Osyabj: 3:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Hajiya Aisha Wakil, who is believed to be close to the Boko Haram leadership, says the group is ready for talks with the Federal Government on the fate of the 219 missing Chibok girls.

She said yesterday that she had been on the neck of the Boko Haram leaders, who according to her offered to honour her to dialogue with the government and release the girls and other captives.

The group’s leadership might soon make a pronouncement on their plan for the girls, she said.

Hajiya Aisha, who spoke with our correspondent on the phone, said she expected the Boko Haram leaders to come out and discuss with the government.

She said: “Since I came back, I have been on their neck. They have now agreed to come out and discuss with the government and bring back the girls.

“I am for the Chibok girls and all the captives. They are ready for peace. This is what they told me.”

Although Hajiya Aisha was not forthcoming on the imminent release of the girls, whose abduction has sparked a global outrage, she said: “I think they might post some information on YouTube within 24 hours.”

The Army on August 14 declared Hajiya Aisha and two others wanted for interrogation in line with the Terrorism Prevention Act 2011 (as amended).

The others are a journalist, Ahmed Salkida, and Amb. Ahmed Umar Bolori.

But Aisha has maintained her innocence, claiming that she is not a shady personality.

In a reaction to the Army’s statement, she had said: “I am Aisha Alkali Wakil. I understand that the military declared me, Ahmed Silkida and Ahmed Bolori wanted for having links with Boko Haram. It’s interesting; now they believe me?

“I know the Boko Haram boys. I have been in front fighting for peace long before Chibok girls were kidnapped. Nigerian security knows me too well. I’m not shady. Why declaring me wanted?

“I have had meetings with Chief of Army Staff and his people. I told them the way forward, to allow me come with some commanders of Boko Haram and discuss with them, present the release of CBGs but they chose to do things their own ways only and never gave considerations to any of my suggestions.

“I want to inform the Nigerian people of my innocence and make them realise that I am in constant relation with the security personnel and they know where to find me but wonder why I had to be declared wanted on national news, even mentioning my husband’s name alongside.

“This has put my immediate and extended family under a lot of pressure and I do not deserve this from the Nigerian government.

“Though they may not appreciate all my efforts to proffer peaceful solutions to the menace of Boko Haram, my name should not be mudslinged nor my character defamed. Thank you.”

President Muhammadu Buhari, in an interview with reporters on the sideline of the sixth Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD VI) in Nairobi, Kenya last weekend, said the government was ready to dialogue with bonafide leaders of the group who know the whereabouts of the girls.

A statement by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, quoted Buhari as saying: ‘‘I have made a couple of comments on the Chibok girls and it seems to me that much of it has been politicized.

‘‘What we said is that the government which I preside over is prepared to talk to bonafide leaders of Boko Haram.

‘‘If they do not want to talk to us directly, let them pick an internationally recognized Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), convince them that they are holding the girls and that they want Nigeria to release a number of Boko Haram leaders in detention, which they are supposed to know.

‘‘If they do it through the ‘modified leadership’ of Boko Haram and they talk with an internationally recognized NGO, then Nigeria will be prepared to discuss for their release.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-ready-peace/

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Osyabj: 3:22am On Aug 31, 2016
It is sad to see a normal igbo girl, obviously, forcefully converted, her name changed and most likely her family does not know of her existence, hence they always make sure she is wearing a full face vail to hide her identity from her family.

just like Ese Oruru's name was changed to Aisha and told "she will never see her family again" This "Aisha" was must have been brainwashed and told she will never see her family again but unlike Ese, no one rescued her from her captors at Maidugri University in 1989. Sad Sad Indeed.

it is said that probably tens and may be hundreds of thousands of igbo and Southern Christians have been kidnapped, forcefully converted to islam and had their names changed by the babaric muslim paedophiles. Many like this "Aisha" has been brainwashed over the years to believe that if she ever goes back to her family they will kill her. Sad indeed.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by egift(m): 3:33am On Aug 31, 2016
The Mother of Boko Haram - what a title!

They better release those captive. One for sure, they will never be the same. What a world we live in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Firefire(m): 3:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Ready for peace base on what?

What happens to your Ideology: "Wahhabism Salafism Islamic fundamentalism"

"Ahmad Salkida is a Nigerian Journalist who has extensively covered the the activities of the Boko Haram is crudely translated to ‘Western Education is forbidden’ and officially known as Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’Awati Wal-Jihad (People Committed to the Prophet’s Teachings for Propagation and Jihad)" Read more about the viperous ideology here: http://abusidiqu.com/untold-story-of-boko-haram-its-ideology-what-they-want-and-why-they-are-winning-the-battle/

https://www.nairaland.com/1956020/war-against-boko-haram-politicised#27263285

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by ificatchmodeh: 3:45am On Aug 31, 2016
My man bubu go just the feel funky naa.. cheesy
Aha...boko ready to dialogue..Nda gan ready to negotiate.. shocked
Buhari on top.. wink

But baba wait o....
Hunger dey ground..we dey suffer..no denge forget us..
We don d mourn joy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by madridguy(m): 3:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Return back our girls first.
Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Flexherbal(m): 4:01am On Aug 31, 2016
After killings thousands of innocent people, you are now talking of peace.
Ok, the families of the girls need them.
Hope they have not been touched?

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by orisa37: 4:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Aisha is not a woman. She is Bokoharam. She should be arrested permanently.

4 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Firefire(m): 4:13am On Aug 31, 2016
orisa37:
Aisha is not a woman. She is Bokoharam. She should be arrested permanently.

shocked shocked shocked Do you have any empirical evidence ?
Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Osyabj: 4:17am On Aug 31, 2016
Flexherbal:

Understand this "Aisha" was quoted as saying that "politicians and business people were paying the boko haram to kill people". That even in the early days when the sect wanted to stop, jonathan, Dasuki, IBB, and their cronies made sure that BH killing was kept going as a means of making blood money. Thats all.

And as obasanjo stated during GEJ, boko haram was an "industry" in GEJ's Aso Rock! Even the Murdered pdp NSA stated in Asaba that BH is 100% pdp. he threatened to name them and they MURDERED him.

19 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by seunmsg(m): 4:21am On Aug 31, 2016
I hate this boko haram woman and I sincerely hope she gets punished one day for all the atrocities she and her boko haram children committed. However, government should pander to her request for negotiation so as to get the chibok girls released. The fight against boko haram cannot be over until those girls are returned back to their parents and all avenues for the release should be exploited.

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by egift(m): 4:25am On Aug 31, 2016
Flexherbal:

Not touched? You should be asking how many children.

I pray they all return safe and alive. It is very sad.

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Larryfest(m): 4:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Boko haram "ready for peace".... This people love jokes abeg or maybe they finally repented seeing as madam Oby sat on the bare floor yesterday.. Smh

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by golor(m): 5:25am On Aug 31, 2016
Why won't they for peace talk when they hv already lost the battle long time ago.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Abeymills(m): 5:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Imagine how d drama unfolds they bliv they have succeded in fooling everyone in nig bubu n zombies we knw wat will happen next yeye govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Bilbis: 5:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Osyabj:
It is sad to see a normal igbo girl, obviously, forcefully converted, her name changed and most likely her family does not know of her existence, hence they always make sure she is wearing a full face vail to hide her identity from her family.

just like Ese Oruru's name was changed to Aisha and told "she will never see her family again" This "Aisha" was must have been brainwashed and told she will never see her family again but unlike Ese, no one rescued her from her captors at Maidugri University in 1989. Sad Sad Indeed.

it is said that probably tens and may be hundreds of thousands of igbo and Southern Christians have been kidnapped, forcefully converted to islam and had their names changed by the babaric muslim paedophiles. Many like this "Aisha" has been brainwashed over the years to believe that if she ever goes back to her family they will kill her. Sad indeed.
this shows the level of ur ignorance, tribalistic, they are talking about the rescue of the school girls kidnaped, but u r busy posting nonsense. with ur useless comment I find out that u don't understand anything from ur school, if at ol u don't hv anything better to contribute must u comment. now tell us who abducted Aisha wail, atleast she is mature enough to know what is right for her self to do, I can see from the picture above her pics with Jonathan which is ur brother, who ask her to close her face so that her relation will not be able to see her. or y is that since ur brother is in power didn't convert her to former religion as u claim. mmmmtttttttttwwwwwww, that is how u will finish ur lyf wailling without achiving anything in ur lyf cos Im sure u r one of the iPod youth.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by ironheart(m): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2016
This woman knows something. How come after the searchlight was beamed on her that they want to negotiate? She knows buhari will not spare anyone who who undermine his government, take the shii massacre at zaria for example. Her ass dey red right now i know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Peace KeWen They Start Pissinq Out Bombs FG wuld kno how far!!!
Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 31, 2016
My dear President, please beware of any other Aisha who is not your wife!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by otukpo(f): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2016
Is this not all planned?
Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2016
This Aisha Wakil alias Mama Boko Haram is a terrorist. Nigeria government must not be fooled .

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Adaodogwu(f): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Drama
Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by tdbankplc: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2016
How can a mass killer wanna talk of peace? Can the gov pay each family damage cost of 500million each?
E ti ya were tipe.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Progressive01(m): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Firefire:
Ready for peace base on what?

What happens to your Ideology: "Wahhabism Salafism Islamic fundamentalism"

"Ahmad Salkida is a Nigerian Journalist who has extensively covered the the activities of the Boko Haram is crudely translated to ‘Western Education is forbidden’ and officially known as Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’Awati Wal-Jihad (People Committed to the Prophet’s Teachings for Propagation and Jihad)" Read more about the viperous ideology here: http://abusidiqu.com/untold-story-of-boko-haram-its-ideology-what-they-want-and-why-they-are-winning-the-battle/

https://www.nairaland.com/1956020/war-against-boko-haram-politicised#27263285
If they are fed up with the nonsense just like the terrorists in the South South and have decided to embrace peace, why does it hurt you so much?? Would you rather they keep killing and bombing?? Is that what keeps you happy??

Na wa for una.

6 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by princemillla(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2016
Progressive01:
If they are fed up with the nonsense just like the terrorists in the South South and have decided to embrace peace, why does it hurt you so much?? Would you rather they keep killing and bombing?? Is that what keeps you happy??

Na wa for una.

Hahahahaha I tire for Firefire ooo

5 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by veekid(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Their chops
Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2016
We all say NO
Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by berrystunn(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Lie again and die
Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Olasco93: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Imagine the kind of name someone's mother is answering.
When someone else is answering "Mama G" with alot of millions in her account. I wonder why some people don't want to emulate good things.
I weep for thee "Mama Boko"

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil by Temitope223(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Fight Insurgents With Locally Made Rocket Launchers – Airforce / APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP / US Approves $1 Billion Arms Sale To Nigeria To Combat Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.