Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Camp (2069 Views)

9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Ca / My NYSC Experience In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Camp by dionpholly(m): 3:28am On Aug 31, 2016
A sizzling tale of s*xual experience by an NYSC Corps member well narrated to entertain and satisfy. (This article is rated 18+)

It was one of those many random parties being thrown at my NYSC Orientation Camp in Ogun state.

The party was in full swing that night. Corp members tried to show off as much swag and s*xiness as they could while wearing white cotton shirt and shorts.

There were a good number of Corpers on the dance floor, but a lot of people preferred to watch from the sidelines.

In my case, I was definitely jamming to the good music. I was swinging those hips and moving that ass as song after song came on.

Sure, my enthusiasm could have been helped by the three bottles of beer I had earlier. Evidently, I was one of the most exciting dancers on the floor because soon, I had guys clamouring to dance with me.

Suffice it to say, I danced dirty. I would whine my waist and grind my ass against the pelvis of the guy until he started to sweat with want, then I moved on to another guy.

It was fun teasing them this way. There were a couple of chaperones from the NYSC admin who were looking out for the corpers. I caught the eye of a few of them who gave me disapproving glances from time to time. I did not particularly give a f*ck.

Soon, I started dancing with this dude. He was fair-skinned and really handsome. He matched my moves, nasty-for-nasty and grinded against me with as much urgency as I did him.

Soon, I was the one feeling turned on. The way he moved, it was like his body was screaming, ‘let me f*ck you.’

I moved to the beat and took my chance to touch his body. In no time, we were moving in sync and his body was starting to respond to mine.

As I moved against him, I could feel his hardon grind against mine. I felt him get harder and harder, causing my mouth and my p***y to water.

I looked around to other dancers to see if they were noticing this magnificent thing that I was noticing

Most dancers were simply engrossed with moving to the music. My dancer pretended not to notice his package driving me nuts.

I had a feeling that we were playing a game of who would tease the other over the edge first. The more he moved against me, the more I seductively moved my curves against him.

While his boner was evident, he had the most relaxed look on his face. I feared my wetness will soon be evident underneath my white shorts.

After up to ten minutes of teasing each other to an explosion. I gave up. I held his hand and led him out of the dancing hall.

On and on I led him, and we settled for the back of a tree on the dark field. We were locking lips and bodies in no time.

His kisses betrayed the desire he had been trying to hide. He claimed my mouth with a fierceness that excited me and I returned the passion.

He lifted my shirt and his hands were making direct contact with my skin in seconds. He unclasped my bra, just enough so he can put his hands in and grabbed my boobs. I moaned hard as the roughness of the tree gave a feeling in direct contrast with the feel of his hungry hands on my boobs.

He took each nipple in his hands and I completely lost it when he began to tease them so sweetly. My p*ssy was throbbing now and all I want was for his big, hard, cock to take over me.

I reached down, grabbed his shorts and attempted to unzip. He took my hand off to do it himself when I was taking so long. I could hear the zipper’s buzz as this meant his cock will soon be mine for the taking.

As soon as my hand made contact with his cock, I knew I was finally about to get what I hungered for all night.

He left me to have some fun stroking his hard d*ck as he set about unzipping my own shorts. He hurriedly took them down and my panties followed.

I stepped out of the articles of clothing and I could feel the cool night air tease my exposed p***y.

He lifted me up, pushing me even harder against the tree, he wrapped my legs around his waist and entered me.

F*ck, I felt like my p*ssy was about to tear in two as his bigI cried out in pleasure and he claimed my mouth again to keep me quiet. In and out of my p*ssy he moved until my hole started to get used to his hugeness.

He grunted and groaned into my mouth as he maintained his hot kiss. As we moved, my boobs were hitting his chest over and over again, causing my nipples to move against him which only heightened my excitement.

In the stillness of the night and the distance sound of youths dancing along to thumping music, I closed my eyes, quivered against him and found my orgasm.

He did not stop his assault on my tight c**t as I came hard around him. The fact that he continued invading my p*ssy only drove me over the edge even further. I closed my eyes, cried out into his mouth and exploded.

He shifted his hands so they grabbed my ass, and while he dug his nails deep into my flesh, he gave me the hardest thrust and stilled.

I felt his throbbing cock vibrate as I was sure some sweet juicy man c*m was making its way into my c*nt.
Re: Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Camp by amicableSavage: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2016
Congrats, hope you're pregnant now
Re: Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Camp by nigger009(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Imagine Chris Jericho with a mustache
Re: Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Camp by Skmoda360(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2016
Nice article but you are pregnant now.
Re: Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Camp by aBbiie25(f): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Am sure if it was a man narrating this epistle, the response would be different lolz. Op i must commend your writing skillz. Very vivid, very descriptive and almost like a novel. But then, seriously write ups like this about sexual escapades for a woman only brings about criticisms upon criticisms. To you it might be an adventure of a lifetime but to any Nigerian reading this, its "Iranu". Nevertheless, more grease to your elbows o! cheesy
Re: Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Camp by jubrealguy(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2016
aBbiie25:
Am sure if it was a man narrating this epistle, the response would be different lolz. Op i must commend your writing skillz. Very vivid, very descriptive and almost like a novel. But then, seriously write ups like this about sexual escapades for a woman only brings about criticisms upon criticisms. To you it might be an adventure of a lifetime but to any Nigerian reading this, its "Iranu". Nevertheless, more grease to your elbows o! cheesy
Wished I live in a part of the world where all pleasurable stuffs wouldn't b called IRANU
Re: Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Camp by aBbiie25(f): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
jubrealguy:
Wished I live in a part of the world where all pleasurable stuffs wouldn't b called IRANU

You are free to relocate especially for this Buhari time. Let me know how to tell ya people of the goodnews fa.. lolz smiley
Re: Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Camp by jubrealguy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
aBbiie25:

You are free to relocate especially for this Buhari time. Let me know how to tell ya people of the goodnews fa.. lolz smiley
U won't be able to run because I'll be relocating with you
Re: Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Camp by Oladipupod1st(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Nice write up but if I must be sincere to u, this is an absolute nonsence! Bcus it only look like you are trying to seduce the reader himself. cool

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Woman Teaches Corp Members Raw Sex Education With Love Machine (video) / 2012 Batch C Passing Out Time Table. / What Life Lesson Has NYSC One Year Compulsory Service Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.