Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially (50349 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] / Funke Akindele And JJC Wed In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by TunezMediaBlog: 3:33am On Aug 31, 2016
' Why We Chose A Quiet Wedding' -- Funke And JJC Official Confirm Marriage

Nollywood star, Funke Akindele walked down the aisle on Tuesday, 23, August, 2016 with her beau, Abdulrasheed Bello in London, United Kingdom at a quiet wedding witnessed by immediate family members, the best man, maid of honour, and friends with strong ties.

The groom, Abdulrasheed aka Skilz is a multi-talented musician, music producer and a leading member of the JJC and 419 Squad based in London.

Until his decision to marry Funke, he was blessed with three children who are grown up and living happily in the United Kingdom.

The couple, in an official press statement signed by Funke Akindele’s publicist, Biodun Kupoluyi, revealed that they chose a quiet wedding in London because neither of them wanted to be on show or at the center of attention having been on that lane before.

“The decision to do it quietly was right for us and we pray for the understanding of our close friends and fans at this offer of a lifetime moment. At a good time, we shall look back and in appreciation of divine grace and your support, we shall celebrate milestones and where we are in life"

The couple who are currently on their honeymoon will soon return to Nigeria.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/why-we-chose-quiet-wedding-funke-and.html?m=1

11 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by Flexherbal(m): 3:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Congratulations to them!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by madridguy(m): 3:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Eyin iyawo o ni meni. Ameen.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by PapaNnamdi: 4:04am On Aug 31, 2016
After wasting d first man's money on owambe wedding, you are now forming modest, shediot mtchew

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by Jimi23(m): 6:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Married to a serial baby daddy and feeling like a newly wed? I pity this Jenifa girl. So for her mind now, she get two heads not to get dumped like the other baby mamas were. Women can be so st-upid and desperate.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by nikkypearl(f): 6:07am On Aug 31, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
After wasting d first man's money on owambe wedding, you are now forming modest, shediot mtchew
angry

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2016
JJC juz wann use this aunty promote hin music ni,sefini!!!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by dotuna3(m): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Who is JJC? undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by Benjom(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2016
Ride on Funke Bello. You owe no man an explanation for this.

Are you worried of not getting interviews with your CV? I suggest you request for a rewrite from The Best CV Writer. Check some samples and testimonials:

www..com/cv-rewrite/

www..com/testimonials/

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by HolyHero: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2016
[size=15pt]
so jennifer has upgraded from boi-fren
[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by Dreyl(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Good for her.
Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by Came: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2016
People don jam JJC , born comot , I dey pray make she born her own children for him, and stay with him forever.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2016
ohhh I see
Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by LesbianBoy(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2016
Jimi23:
Married to a serial baby daddy and feeling like a newly wed? I pity this Jenifa girl. So for her mind now, she get two heads not to get dumped. Women can be so st-upid and desperate.

Gbenu e soun! Gbenu e soun!! Gbenu e soun!!!....

83 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by Beremx(f): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2016
Jimi23:
Married to a serial baby daddy and feeling like a newly wed? I pity this Jenifa girl. So for her mind now, she get two heads not to get dumped. Women can be so st-upid and desperate.
...including your mama and sisters abi? When you point a finger At something, remember that your remaining four fingers Are pointing back at you.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by Guyman02: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2016
The last time you did society wedding it crashed, Tiwa Savage even went to Dubai for her society wedding and the marriage destroying wizards crossed many oceans and followed her to Dubai and the marriage crashed.
To avoid all the witches you secretly did your wedding quietly; may they not see you and your new marriage. Amen!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by bunmioguns(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by repogirl(f): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2016
HML, here's to hoping you guys stay married this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by dadaha: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Congrats Mrs Bello, may it be everlasting and not a wedding fling grin

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by assana: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Anyway,anyhow,wedding na wedding na HML matters.congrats Mr andMrs Bello#checkmysignature#
Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by babyfaceafrica: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Hahhahahahaha...who dem epp?
Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by SuperBlack: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2016
I'm a BIG fan of Silent. Private and Secret wedding. I hate invitting the public, because you wouldn't know when your enemy also attends and drop badluck for the new family.

I Jealous them and wish them Luck.

Hope my girlfriend will lyk secret wedding too.

11 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by Feranchek(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Abegi!!! You no want make do elaborate wedding just in case the tin crash again.

Buh for the sake of the babe wey I dey toast, abeg, no let this one crash till she green for me o0oo!! Cos she be HUGE fan and the vexation fit make her no gree for me grin
Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Beremx:
...including your mama and sisters abi? When you point a finger At something, remember that your remaining four fingers Are pointing back at you.
Don't mind the hypocrite! E dey dia blood undecided

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by SuperBlack: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Hahhahahahaha...who dem epp?
alot of people.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by kunlery777(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2016
JJC ke? abi Marcus...........

1 Like

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by Teespice(f): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Jimi23:

you surely need a tanker load of honey to quench the bitterness.

she marry, wahala she no marry wahala still.

wish her a happy married life and waka pass.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by dadaha: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2016
dotuna3:
Who is JJC? undecided
u must be a jjc of an indomie generation undecided

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by yankeedude(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Congrats
Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by Berbierklaus(f): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
HML Jenifva my roles models grin

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by gigabyte13: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
PapaNnamdi:

If dem say, u guys are created to hate and abuse now, una go enter militant mode. Na your family spend the money Chai see ya life outside.

11 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially by LajaLaba: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
I pity this Funke girl undecided mumu!JJC of all guys grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" / "Mr Chruchill 1min Man" - Cossy Ojiakor Mocks Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband / Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.