Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Please Help Find This Young Man - LUTHER ORSHI - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Find This Young Man - LUTHER ORSHI (462 Views)

Young Man Hangs Dead Python On His Neck (Photo) / Young Man Poses Inside A Casket (Photo) / 7 Things That Can Destroy The Life Of Any Young Man- By Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Find This Young Man - LUTHER ORSHI by dapsin999(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2016
Hello friends, came across this on a friend's wall on Facebook. He's actually looking for his cousin. Please help share for everyone to see. Thanks and God bless.
Dave Orshi wrote:
Hi every one,

The person whose pix i have displayed is my cousin, Luter James Orshi. He has not been seen or heard from since around August 13th, 2016 and this is very unusual because he often communicates with his family, especially his mum. He is also active on social media.

All calls put to his numbers indicate "switched off". This is causing his family great distress. He is tall,dark in complexion, and slim in structure. He is a graduate of the University of Mkar, Benue State, and was posted to Katsina State for his NYSC. He passed out and was employed by a private school (further and better info not available) in Katsina town.

Please anyone with relevant information concerning him should kindly contact his father Mr Alexander Orshi on 08168426234 or contact the nearest police station.

thank you.
https://www.facebook.com/dave.orshi/posts/1012360638881532

Re: Please Help Find This Young Man - LUTHER ORSHI by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2016
I pray his footsteps will be ordered back home in Jesus name but I'm tempted to say he's somewhere enjoying himself and bouncing around back and forth, to and fro grin

(1) (Reply)

Let's Drop Our Independence Celebration Picture Here. / Lagos At Its Best ..now Trending In Kenya.....beautiful City / Beautiful Images Of Nnpc Bridge In Kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.