Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? (791 Views)

How Far Would You Go To Find A Husband Or Wife? See This Kenyan Single Mom / How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship / POLL: How Far Would You Go For A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2016
Just a random Question. I was with my girlfriend yesterday, and we fought. So I asked her how much she loves me, and she answered and told me that she loves me very much. And that if I could give her a good reason, she'll kill anyone for me. That how far she's willing to go. She asked me the same thing and I..... Well I said I'll.... (Too hard to say it. Gimme a minute to keep my emotions in check.)

Anyway, how about you guys... how far would you go to prove you love someone?

AJFive

Re: How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2016
grin

I wud travel down where he lives and surprise him one day... tongue
Re: How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2016
AjFive:
Just a random Question. I was with my girlfriend yesterday, and we fought. So I asked her how much she loves me, and she answered and told me that she loves me very much. And that if I could give her a good reason, she'll kill anyone for me. That how far she's willing to go. She asked me the same thing and I..... Well I said I'll.... (Too hard to say it. Gimme a minute to keep my emotions in check.)
Anyway, how about you guys... how far would you go to prove you love someone?
AJFive
Zero grin grin tongue
Re: How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Zero grin grin tongue

What do you mean by Zero?
Re: How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2016
AjFive:

What do you mean by Zero?
I won't move an inch, talk more of going far to prove my love grin tongue
Re: How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by youngberry001(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I wud travel down where he lives and surprise him one day... tongue

surprised em with what... ? kiss
Re: How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2016
youngberry001:
surprised em with what... ? kiss

It's up for him to discover na grin
Re: How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by sladimeji(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2016
if she tell me to delete my nairaland acct might b hard buh I will do it sha....things we do for love
Re: How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2016
I can't kill for love. That's how far I can go.
Re: How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2016
presently,i dont think i will even move a finger undecided
Re: How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by diplomatvicky(f): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
love him truely and always pray and stand by ho I'm both in good n bad times...
Re: How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by Laveda(f): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Far keh

Right now I can't do nothing, undecided.
Re: How Far Would You Go For The One You Love? by kuchikau1: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
I dnt date gals dat Menstruates. Gals wey blood dey comot frm deir toto every 28days. Spits

(1) (Reply)

A NEW LIFE:THE JOURNEY BEGINS / I Have A Very High Libido. Any Negatives? / Must Read: My Boss And I…{$uper Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.