Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos (47117 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by dainformant(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Yesterday, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg visited Nigeria for the first time, touching down in Lagos. He met with local businesses and developers in an effort to understand how Facebook (FB, Tech30) could “better support tech development and entrepreneurship across Africa,” according to the company.

The Facebook boss also met with Nigerian talented web application developer -Aiyewa Tughu at his office (Genii Games) in Yaba, Lagos -to check out his work on animated Series..He seemed impressed...

He also visited Andela web developers and the Co-Creation Hub in Yaba....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/aiyewa-tughu-mark-zuckerberg-visits.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by dainformant(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2016

2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Naija got talents

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2016
God don pick this guy call oo

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by techinfong: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2016
Nice one Mark
jah bless FACEBOOK

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2016
Seun, when will you tour America to reciprocate the goodwill of Mark Zuck?

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by DankemzI(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Mark Make a donation to the IDP's before you go o!
We need your philanthropic gesture now undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by jmichlins(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2016
to all those girls shinning their thirty six that guy is married with a child and he doesn't look like a player so free him. Am not a developer Mark but if I ever get the chance of meeting you my question to you will be........

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by alegbeleye(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2016
When lalasticlala go visit togo?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by Talph: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2016
Epitome of simplicity, Mark Zuckerberg

19 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by jmichlins(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2016
Sugarhugs:
[s][/s]

You must be very very mad.
lets just imagine that your mum trained you well but you choose your own part. What have I said or done to you to be called a lunatic or is this part of being a feminist?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by trueking: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2016
Good one Mark, I love the simplicity of these guys, ( Mark and Bill Gates)with their billions, if na naija person mopol go full everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by Jozebrain(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=dainformant post=48944675]Yesterday, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg visited Nigeria for the first time, touching down in Lagos. He met with local businesses and developers in an effort to understand how Facebook (FB, Tech30) could “better support tech development and entrepreneurship across Africa,” according to the company.

The Facebook boss also met with Nigerian talented web application developer -Aiyewa Tughu at his office (Genii Games) in Yaba, Lagos -to check out his work on animated Series..He seemed impressed...

He also visited Andela web developers and the Co-Creation Hub in Yaba....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/aiyewa-tughu-mark-zuckerberg-visits.html

[/quote Waoo pz don't go back
contact 09030569606
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by CaptEColeJnr: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Wow! Great!
As a young geek,this guy inspires me a lot. Just believe in yourself and work hard,you'll make it. wink

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by dihalao(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
I think its safe to say Facebook would soon have a nigerian branch.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by bdemix(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Op

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by EYIBLESSN(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seriously, I saw Seun the confirmed Pikin on Baba Osewa
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by ooshinibos: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
DankemzI:
Dangote should sort it out please , he is from the area , so he should understand

11 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by Sermwell(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
So when is he going to meet with seun? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by floragregs(f): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
jmichlins:
to all those girls shinning their thirty six that guy is married with a child and he doesn't look like a player so free him. Am not a developer Mark but if I ever get the chance of meeting you my question to you will be........
talk in a mature way please!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by saaedlee: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sugarhugs:
[s][/s]

You must be very very mad.

E pain am

20 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mr Mark pls export some of dis guys with you na.....

@list dey'll be a blessing to many

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by truthspeaks: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
If na our politicians get d kind money wey dis guy get, ppl no go near their PA not to talk of d main guy. Tnk God for Mark n his likes, Buhari n d rest of his fellow politicians for just de do anyhw. Useless govt
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by salabscholar01(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seun why aren't you there cry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by DLuciano: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
alegbeleye:
When lalasticlala go visit togo?
Don't mind them. Seun, Lalasticala, mynd44 and the rest niggas will not go and learn new social media techniques from Mark Zukerberg just here in Lagos, only to suspend, block and all manner of sentiments they know. How many times have you heard face book block your comment or quote or suspend you?

8 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by truthspeaks: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
So dat ur buhari will hv some dollars to travel ryt? If him no do am, go collect d money frm him pocket
DankemzI:

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by FinestPINACLE(f): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Anu gbala taa echi bu nta.

u get luck big luck say I no dey Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg / How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.