Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage (38092 Views)

Forum Games For Christian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by luxanne(f): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Good morning and welcome to the third edition of Nairaland Couples' Competition smiley

The event is finally here. Though it took longer than expected to get it started, it is here and this edition is going to be wayyyyyyy better, bigger and a blast.

BREAKING: Oh Yes, this year's winner will be going home with a prize, courtesy The NCC Crew- the powerful team behind the success of this event wink

But first, we must have a list of contestants willing to play all fair, and to get that done, you, Nairalanders have to nominate or better yet, personally indicate interest to play the game of couples by tagging 'Tashaamania' or 'Luxanne' in order to get the list updated.

About The Game

What you need to know about the game I say is quite simple.

➜ This competition will run in two stages - the first stage being the Question & Answer segment will go down on a Saturday from 6pm.
During this stage, we have numbered questions from whence each couple will take turns to pick numbers to questions they shall be required to give correct answers to, just like its done in quiz competitions, but on here, both partners are required to post answers on the thread to their chosen question and within their allotted timing, where they shall be required to do otherwise, they will be told so.
Please, do bear in mind that in cases where we have just one partner answering the question and getting it correctly, a half mark of the total score will be awarded.

ABOUT THE QUESTIONS:

These questions cover a little personal part about your chosen partner (not deep questions tho) and then more about Nairaland, current affairs and riddles solving.

TIMING:

This is a very important aspect in stage one. Contestants will be timed from when the question gets posted on the thread to post in their answers. Therefore, we appeal that you take note of your data subscription and network coverage and plan ahead for this stage because excuses will not be accepted.

The Second Stage:

Another day will host this stage. Here, you shall be required to submit projects consisting of:

Drawings - artistic ones, but this will be dependent on the fact that you can all draw, if not the case, then we would stick with graphic creations - a downloaded image from the internet that portrays your love for each other. However, if you think you've got the artistic skills to draw and win (like some of our previous contestants drew), then by all means do not hold back.

Poems: In not more than one hundred and fifty words or less, you will each mail us a Poem tagged whatever title you want it to be.

Descriptive Essays: You are each to also describe your partner's personality online or offline in just one hundred words or less.

www.nairaland.com/2006930/nairaland-couples-competition-planning-stage

CAVEAT

This competition is devoid of CAMPAIGNS as our aim is to keep this competition as objective as possible and so, we further appeal that,

1. You do not draw the face or send us an image of your partner.

2. Poems and essays should also be devoid of your partner's sobriquet and names.

as doing any of the above would make the audience (voters) sentimental with their votes, hence voting the couple they are much familiar with.

NCC 2014 and 2015 was a huge success and had her winners as:

2014 Couple

https://www.nairaland.com/2035468/nairaland-couples-competition-ncc-2014
www.nairaland.com/2043677/nairaland-couple-year-obinoscopy-excelsia

2015 Couple

https://www.nairaland.com/2423663/nairaland-couples-competition-2015-round
https://www.nairaland.com/2430239/nairaland-couple-year-darkenedrebel-cherlene

WHO WOULD BE OUR 2016 NCC WINNERS?

Let the nominations start rolling in wink

[size=5pt]LordScent, Cutehector, CaptainEcole, Mynd1, Charijee, Tbqlekan, Lanicky, Stfuareyougod, Juhan, Kingtom, Mimzy, Rexhenrex, Monalisa185, Ipledge10, Laveda, Adeh39, Juliaann, Jeffreyjamez, Hateu2, Kingrex1, Cirmuell, Fynestboi, Creamish, Leriebloom, Drnairalov, Adaure4ever, Samted, Skarlett, Midehi, Refiner, Naijaboiy, Davep, Iamcharis, Adufetohposh, Darkenedrebel, Cherlene, Rexmania, Slyisaac, Sinizia, Timidapsin, Olisamarvis, Dygeasy, Refiner, Kibzz, Rexkexmilann, Ezepromoe, Chronique, Dharneehell, Harlos, Mrsphyno, Ajademola2000, Wristbangle, Sleekyshuga, Kingrex1, Olajornto, Princeparix, Nienie, lsofdk, AfricanApple, Tommfrench, TSOM, Redgem, Smellymouth, Oahray, Feraz, Okotv, Emmyk, Asumo12, Breezyrita, Greatbaba, Maxi112, Angelberry, Daneni1, Asslicker, 9icegee, Davide470, Estharfabian, Joywendy, LEOSIRSIR, Browncookie, Jigsawkillah, Sheunsheun, Ishilove, Uyisteven, MizMyColi, Laveda, Adasun, Halfricanadian, Dre11, Lanxlot, Jbluv, Bantino, Thatgurlvixen, Obinoscopy.[/size]

16 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by luxanne(f): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2016
[size=14pt]List of Participants[/size]

1. Agarawu23 and LadyF
2. Berlyn and Lalasticlala
3. Jamean and Lookingbuoy
4. Dygeasy and fabulocity
5. AbuMikey and Demiladegold
6. Generalbush and Honeygirl17
7. TheSCRYPT and CoCoLav
8. Firstking01 and Halfricanadian
9. Toks208 and Aminat508
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by luxanne(f): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Dygeasy(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Maxi112: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2016
make I buy land first

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by charijee(f): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
make I buy land first
Prisoner grin

Lol @ your siggy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by charijee(f): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2016
This gon be interesting cool
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by generalbush(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2016
Another avenue for....
When will they host farming competition sef...
Till then, Shalom...

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Maxi112: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2016
charijee:
Prisoner grin
Lol @ your siggy cheesy
grin grin
top of the morning, you remember this handle? grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by EMPERORLEEE(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
make I buy land first

Hello from Prison cheesy
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Maxi112: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Hello from Prison cheesy
ban done kee me

even that big head reported my handle last night
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by EMPERORLEEE(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
ban done kee me

even that big head reported my handle last night

No be small thing. grin. I no wan use alt sef, I wan serve my 1week sentence cheesy
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Chicent(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Land fully occupied..... Omonile keep off
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Maxi112: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

No be small thing. grin. I no wan use alt sef, I wan serve my 1week sentence cheesy
mine 3day again grin

that dude is very kind to me
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by charijee(f): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
grin grin

top of the morning, you remember this handle? grin
Why not!
Notorious Maxi112 with his alternates grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by EMPERORLEEE(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
mine 3day again grin

that dude is very kind to me

Lolz.. Abeg make I nominate people before I enter my prison room back grin

Ma'am Luxanne can I nominate more than one couple?
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Smellymouth: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
make I buy land first

Chairman, Nairaland Prisoners Committee, Kirikiri Prison chapter.. grin

Morning bro..

EmperorLee, I sight you.. cool

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by EMPERORLEEE(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Morning bro..

Ose grin Migwo.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Maxi112: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2016
charijee:
Why not!
Notorious Maxi...112 with his alternates grin
its not my fault, blame nairaland trolls for that grin

they drive joy, Hot qouting my handle, you don't expect me to ignore them

I've only but two handles, the other has been deactivated.

I am now a new man grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Maxi112: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Morning bro..

ebgon mi grin

this people done kee me ban

good morn sir

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Maxi112: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Lolz.. Abeg make I nominate people before I enter my prison room back grin

Ma'am Luxan...ne can I nominate more than one couple?
how many couples you know?

baba for girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Smellymouth: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Ose grin Migwo.

Agbalagbi, you dey kirikiri? shocked grin cheesy

Maxi112 suppose give you VIP treatment based on who him be for kirikiri.. grin

I know say na VIP cell you go dey..

Morning Babaly..
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by EMPERORLEEE(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
how many couples you know?

baba for girls cheesy

Plenty ooh cheesy

Smellymouth and Demiladegold
LordScent and Switann
Maxi112 and IronLady grin grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by EMPERORLEEE(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Maxi1.12 suppose give you VIP treatment based on who him be for kirikiri.. grin

Morning Babaly..

Maxi na President for kirikiri here ooh grin everybody just dey respect me for prison cos of him grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Laveda(f): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Interesting. cheesy
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Smellymouth: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
ebgon mi grin

this people done kee me ban

good morn sir

Alaye, your siggy don make me laff Taya this morning..

Boss, just dey click the "ignore button".. because some people dey carry offline frustration come online..

Top of the morning boss...
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Maxi112: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Maxi112 suppose give you VIP treatment based on who him be for kirikiri.. grin

Morning Babaly..

tooooor grin cheesy

if ban mistakenly touch this one, then no way for me grin

cause know way of getting new one grin , thank God for a kind man like mynd for setting me free this morning grin

emperorleee grin sorry bro

I don't need to ask you about your night... I can see you're in good spirit grin

make I nominate you na, baba for girls cheesy
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Smellymouth: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Plenty ooh cheesy

Smellymouth and Demiladegold
LordScent and Switann
Maxi112 and IronLady grin grin

Oh!! Demiladegold, the lady I haff been playing "Mama by Kiss Daniel" for all night long.. grin

And right now I am playing "Pana by Tekno" jes because of her..

So na IronLady be Maxi cherikoko? grin Bad guy

U nko? EmperorLee and Ellacute45 ..

Me and Demiladegold wan play better game inside the bedroom grin..
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Maxi112: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Maxi na President for kirikiri here ooh grin everybody just dey respect me for prison cos of him grin
you get luck

hand never touch you

hahahah... I swear, you won't see me close to any fight grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by charijee(f): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
its not my fault, blame nairaland trolls for that grin

they drive joy, Hot qouting my handle, you don't expect me to ignore them

I've only but two handles, the other has been deactivated.

I am now a new man grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
See you.....when did you stop trolling? grin

Time will tell
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by EMPERORLEEE(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
tooooor grin cheesy

if ban mistakenly touch this one, then no way for me grin

cause know way of getting new one grin , thank God for a kind man like mynd for setting me free this morning grin

emperorleee grin sorry bro

I don't need to ask you about your night... I can see you're in good spirit grin

make I nominate you na, baba for girls cheesy

No nominate me ooh abeg, my IQ no reaashh all dz level.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Donpoker9(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2016
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Which Tap Is Supplying the Water? / I Remember When: / Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.