Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R (8793 Views)

Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2016
Happy weekend to everyone

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by erico2k2(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2016
princejones:
is it the cost of stonecoated tiles or the wood
both my guy wood and tiles
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
erico2k2:

both my guy wood and tiles
The Stonetiles is #1,440,900 precisely,the wood is in the range of 350,000k.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by mank1234(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
What's the dimensions of the building (length, width)? And also the area of the roof.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
mank1234:
What's the dimensions of the building (length, width)? And also the area of the roof.
sorry sir, l was not the one that build the house,l only start from scaffold and completed the roofing and beside l have so many site on hand to have pen those things down,all l can tell you is the total sqm of the roofing area
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by erico2k2(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
princejones:
The Stonetiles is #1,440,900 precisely,the wood is in the range of 350,000k.
Thanks bro
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by WorldAmbassador: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Great work with your roofing. What is a roof beam? I was told by a contractor that a roof beam will prevent wind from damaging one's roof and it is a necessity
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
WorldAmbassador:
Great work with your roofing. What is a roof beam? I was told by a contractor that a roof beam will prevent wind from damaging one's roof and it is a necessity
happy Sunday sir,roof beam is the wall plate that the holds the woodwork with the block with the support of quarter rods that binds them together

1 Like

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by WorldAmbassador: 5:08am On Sep 26, 2016
Thanks. I admire your awesome roofing work
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
WorldAmbassador:
Thanks. I admire your awesome roofing work
thank you sir,l appreciate
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
What a great way to begin my week,God l bless your name

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
You don't make progress by standing on the sidelines, whimpering and complaining. You make progress by implementing ideas.”
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
“Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you'll have more success than you could possibly have imagined.”
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by Baylam(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Evening bros, I would like to know how much to budget for the roofing of a 4 bedroom flat all ensuite with 1 sittting and 1 waiting room with coated tiles.. Thanks bro. cc princejones
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Baylam:
Evening bros, I would like to know how much to budget for the roofing of a 4 bedroom flat all ensuite with 1 sittting and 1 waiting room with coated tiles.. Thanks bro. cc princejones
Good evening sir,actually l don't like giving estimate with seeing the structural diagram of the building or on site inspection.many factor determines the roofing quote,kingpost( height), gutters etc
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Happy independent anniversary to all of us
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
When you have a good business relationship with your client you can stopover at the site to check on progress whenever you are in that town,the house in a plastering stage

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by johnson232: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
princejones:
Call us now for your roofing job
what type of wood did you use for this roofing?
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 3:17am On Oct 04, 2016
johnson232:

what type of wood did you use for this roofing?
normal roofing wood sir,you know every location has special names for all this woods.All you need is to recognise the type that you want
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by johnson232: 6:22am On Oct 04, 2016
princejones:
normal roofing wood sir,you know every location has special names for all this woods.All you need is to recognise the type that you want
I must say your work is extremely neat and perfect.... thumbs up..
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2016
johnson232:

I must say your work is extremely neat and perfect.... thumbs up..
thank you sir,l appreciate
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sample

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Happy Sunday to everyone of us
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Is great when you know you client will not be mad at you when next you stop by his house whenever you are around that environment, by sincere in your dealings with men and God will lift you up and give you a contract that will make people to say wow

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
You don't make progress by standing on the sidelines, whimpering and complaining. You make progress by implementing ideas.”
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Happy new week to all of you out they
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
“I will study and get ready, and perhaps my chance will come.”
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Contact us for your timely and quality job delivery at an unbeatable price

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Gate house loading
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
Call us today for any kind of roofing job starting from parapet to installation of the roofing materials
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Gatehouse done and finish with,you can call us today for your roofing job on 08037156958

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Affordable Contemporary Duplex Design For Nairalanders / Introduction Of The Grenadines Heights, Citiview Estate, Arepo Near Berger / 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOWS & LAND AT BLUESTONE ESTATE MOWE SELLING!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.