Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba (23285 Views)

Funny Memes About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit (add Yours) / Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report / Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by BABANGBALI: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
hefelove:

abi 1million I still prefer Seun to Mark Zuckerberg tho
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by lionphil(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Ogbeni he has trailer loads of that tshirt.

gosh I wish am presently in Lagos, me and this niggah for don chill. I have a cute way of endearing people to myself and it never failed me.

Chai I don miss.

Nne this one no be by otumokpo or juju, you for fail galantly. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by seguntijan(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
CAN will next week describe Mark Zuckerberg's visit to Lagos as part of US support to APC, and will raise alarm over attempt to islamize Facebook in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by otitokoroleti: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
seguntijan:
CAN will next week describe Mark Zuckerberg's visit to Lagos as part of US support to APC, and will raise alarm over attempt to islamize Facebook in Nigeria.
empty head no good o
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by ooshinibos: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
wow , the only thing Nigerian need now is 24hour electricity
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by FinestPINACLE(f): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
lionphil:

Nne this one no be by otumokpo or juju, you for fail galantly. tongue
everybody get potentials and credentials. Me know say I get potentials to get wat I want unless I no want am.

itz in me.

guy, if to say I dey Lag n I dey see am Koro Koro with my eyes, deal iyaf finish.
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Beremx:
I expected. Zuckerberg to have held a sort of conference with social media entrepreneurs in Nigeria, then we expect Seun to be in attendance to meet his idol.

Abi how you take see am?

Why has you not meet your idol, the burukutu burantashi goro chewing addict undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by sportman117: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
billion dollar man that humble unlike all these naija men.......[url]naijabet.com[/url] jor
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Babamama: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na which one be nairaland and who is seun?

visit www.google.com to get your answer angry
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by BABANGBALI: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Babamama:

visit www.google.com to get your answer angry
go Sidon Google no sabi am tongue
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Kazrem(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
And this guy is my age mate o. See as people dey snap am. Who go snap me if I go out now?
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Babamama: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
BABANGBALI:
go Sidon Google no sabi am tongue
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by NovusHomo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Beremx:
E go pain me well well if Sheun no meet Mark Zuckerberg. Im never hear of nairaland before?

No way. Seun is much bigger than Zuckerwhatever. At least in Seun's own dream. grin
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ogar Lala I hope Ogar Seun met with Mark Zugerberg yesterday
coz e go pain me wella if Nland boss no meet with FB boss ooo.
infact Ogar should had been there
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by hefelove(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Ogbeni he has trailer loads of that tshirt.

gosh I wish am presently in Lagos, me and this niggah for don chill. I have a cute way of endearing people to myself and it never failed me.

Chai I don miss.
ehnehn? is that so? comman chill with me na
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by bassette(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
ifyalways:
See my Boy,Bosun of Cchub and Truppr. I think the main reason Mark came to 9ja is Andella.

Happy for him smiley
Thought so too...ANDELA
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by hefelove(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
BABANGBALI:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
what do disOne? issit ur prefer

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by FinestPINACLE(f): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
hefelove:

ehnehn? is that so? comman chill with me na
lol... beht ehnehn? U fit give me wetin Zuckerberg fit giv me?
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Progressive01(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
RoyalMail:
The complaints of many techies including Ynaija is that Seun never showed even when they personally invite him... lets hope he breaks jinx this time around and go to Lagos to meet his god or na idol
He's too shy.
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by hefelove(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
lol... beht ehnehn? U fit give me wetin Zuckerberg fit giv me?
y not u come my house fes
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Frankestein08(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
looking at all this pictures am really shocked!!! I can't see any security or big man power on standby Mark must ve Nigerian ancestry... I respect u die now.
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by mozele(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
RoyalMail:

I just wish Seun can just leave Ota for once and meet Mark in Lagos, what a joy will it be..

Seun... abeg go Lagos ooo

He is probably protecting his integrity. Because everybody dey go meet ham no mean say Seun go rush go follow the ladder.

Just calm your nerves, the timing is not right.
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by FinestPINACLE(f): 5:27am On Sep 01, 2016
hefelove:
y not u come my house fes
U no fit so jex forget am.
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by franklytrue(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2016
smiley

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by lionphil(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
everybody get potentials and credentials. Me know say I get potentials to get wat I want unless I no want am.

itz in me.

guy, if to say I dey Lag n I dey see am Koro Koro with my eyes, deal iyaf finish.

I laugh...but it's good to believe in one's self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Google Searches In Nigeria In 2020, Rahama Sadau, Laycon, Hushpuppi / Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) / Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.