Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found (12538 Views)

NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 / NYSC Certificate Found. Owner Contact Here. / Okezie Deborah #nysc#certificate#found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by EdoBoy90(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2016
ATTENTION!!!Please whoever knows Okezie Deborah,who served in Cross River State should pls inform her that her discharge certificate had been picked up somewhere.She should contact this number to get it - 08063638466.... Pls share until this info gets to her or someone who knows her..... help a friend!!

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by EdoBoy90(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2016
pls mods take this to front page
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by delishpot: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2016
EdoBoy90:
ATTENTION!!!Please whoever knows Okezie Deborah,who served in Cross River State should pls inform her that her discharge certificate had been picked up somewhere.She should contact this number to get it - 08063638466.... Pls share until this info gets to her or someone who knows her..... help a friend!!

What year did she serve? What batch?
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by Iseoluwani: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
MOD take it to front page

She needs help

Pls
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by Merlissa(f): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Attach a picture to help the mods
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by SlimHan(f): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2016
op try searching for her on facebook. lalasticlala pls push this to front page.
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by Francon(f): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
upload the certificate or batch number or the state she served. It could go a long way. I searched on facebook and over 54, 000 people are talking about it. Chai... Such embarassment is like a blessing in disguise (only those that have been in Buhari's shoes will understand this). Lol

3 Likes

Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by henrydadon(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin

wow good thing still happen in nigeria

may be there is still hope for nigeria after all

[img]http://i./VuHn7Q4mjKfw4.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by GossipHeart(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
I found it and gave it to my guy

But i thought it was easy to replace an NYSC certificate
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by Emboabajunior(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
People dey lost NYSC discharge for this age?
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by free2ryhme: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
EdoBoy90:
This message is making rounds on whatsapp and other social media platforms
Why can't the person go to a radio station or police or the nearest NYSC office in that state.

Security is key here
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by Francon(f): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
SlimHan:
op try searching for her on facebook. lalasticlala pls push this to front page.

What if her facebook name is nothing related to the characters here?
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by jerryunit48: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Enough information for now the real owner should be asked those questions
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by TheTrueSeeker: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2016

Does your 'somewhere' have a name?

Can you mention the State where it was found?
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by izzou(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Work no dey sef

That certificate is almost useless to some job seekers these days

Maybe she isn't even missing it

cool

1 Like

Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by free2ryhme: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Security consciousness is important ooo We can't rule out the possibility of kidnapping and ritualist in this period

Anything can be done for money And she is female, rapist is another angle to look at ooo. She shld meet the owner of the number at a police station or open public place ooo Don't trust anybody this period ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by dogstyle007(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by StepTwo: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Francon:

is it even possible that they'd find just one person with that name on facebook?
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by NameChecker: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
With the employment situation of the country, people now care little
about about certificates.
undecided
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by sexymoma(f): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
some pple careless sha angry
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by KingGeorgey(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na NYSC cert now.. Them go return am.. Make e be bag of dollar notes...
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by mallprof(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pls upload the certificate or the Nysc registed no, so that we can confirm her details online...
Her address and phone no
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by Ekakamba: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
lol. It's just a NYSC discharge cert. not a thousand naira.
henrydadon:
grin

wow good thing still happen in nigeria

may be there is still hope for nigeria after all

[img]http://i./VuHn7Q4mjKfw4.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by Jay542(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
It still requires applaud oo
Ekakamba:
lol. It's just a NYSC discharge cert. not a thousand naira.
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by femi4: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Francon:

You ll ask some questions now
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by Abbey2sam(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
I've been seen this msg now for like a week best bet, return it to any NYSC office let it find it way back to the NYSC HQ in abuja there are several documents of hers with NYSC with which she can be traced

1 Like

Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by tonywap: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
ihe m inukwa. enwekwa ihe anya m na agahgi ahufo na obodo anyi a bu naijiria.!!!! Mp3 Download Mp3 Download
zip album download zip album download
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by Vick4rill(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
izzou:
Work no dey sef
That certificate is almost useless to some job seekers these days
Maybe she isn't even missing it
cool
are you always this foolish or you are just pretending?
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by izzou(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Vick4rill:
are you always this foolish or you are just pretending?

If you have issues with comprehension, its not my fault.
I used the word MAYBE
You can see my post as foolish, but it's the truth.
She may not need it. As some people I know these days don't.

I will let this one slide. If you quote me next time with an insult, I'll make sure i get more than just a ban from the mods after I reply you.

Have a nice day

cool
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by Degratex: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Thunder fire that MOD that always ban me for posting a youtube link here.
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by Degratex: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Merlissa:
Attach a picture to help the mods
this thing is just a joke and it's been in all whatsapp groups I belong to for about a week now
Re: Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found by morereb10: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
hmmmm

who NYSC certificate help?

No need cuz no job, abi u no hear say NBS say about 4million and something Nigeria has lost their jobs since Buhari took over

Una carry NYSC certificate to disturb person

abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here / How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? / What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.