Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge (15792 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
gatiano:
I will send you you some soon, I think I already sent you some, I will however do again later.

Ok bro . Thanks

If peradventure I'm not able to align with God within myself in this physical life, then, I will surely do so in the mental realm.

Planes of Existence wink . You also conflated teachings in Theosophy and Raelism . Wow !
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Like I said Brother, I don't mean to brag, it is simply what it is. I never knew of Raelian. The Raelian got their knowledge from My Uncles. However, they must have twisted it.

KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . This is Raelism and apparently you are a Raelian .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ScienceWatch: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
More contributions please .
After reading all this nonsense. many of us will breath a sigh of relief when we read this;

These insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche, Issac Newton, Albert Einstein. Socrates believed that mental illness was heaven-sent and not shameful in the least. He believed it to be a blessing, and therefore no treatment was required.

ISAAC NEWTON –GOING INSANE. One of the greatest scientists of all time is also the hardest genius to diagnose, but historians agree he had a lot of psychological problems. Newton suffered from huge ups and downs in his moods, indicating bipolar disorder, combined with psychotic tendencies. His inability to connect with people could place him on the autism spectrum. He also had a tendency to write letters filled with mad delusions, which some medical historians feel strongly indicates schizophrenia. Whether he suffered from one or a combination of these serious illnesses

Charles Darwin – The master of faking evolution theories for personal status. He lived the greatest portion of his life in deep mental depression, there is a history of mental illness in his family. He believed his dad had the power of prediction; He had an endless catalogue of psychosomatic illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.

Sigmund Freud – During his insanity, He believed women wanted sex with their fathers and womens stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were the villains.( shocking)

Freud was the founding father of psychoanalysis, a method for treating a mental illness and also a theory which explains human behaviour. Freud believed a female is a failed boy.
He was obsessed with the sexual conquest of his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.

Fredrick Nietzsche His writings have increased - not reduced - human despair, suffering and dissatisfaction. Millions have perished in agony in ugly and inhuman concentration camps.
In the second half of his life he suffered from psychiatric mental illness with depression and a definite psychological pattern of insanity is evident. They were men whose dominating, overbearing and even abusive fathers led them to rebellion and renunciations of God.

Fredrick Nietzsche said,” 'I call Christianity the one great curse, the one enormous and innermost perversion, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no means are too venomous, too underhand, too underground and too petty — I call it the one immortal blemish of mankind. ... The only excuse for God is that he doesn't exist.' Nietzsche also professed himself to be “a follower of Dionysus, the god of life’s exuberance”, and declared that he hoped Dionysus would replace Jesus as the primary cultural standard for future millennia.

Nietzsche claimed that his recommended path would lead to good mental health, he spent the last ten years of his life suffering from serious mental illness from which he never recovered! Does this not suggest that the man himself did not know and understand the path to good mental health?

He endured cold, ruthless parents, grew up in an environment of bullying and abuse often done in the name of God.
He hated the concept of morality and of decent family values, he hated the spectre of human weakness apparently preferring the cause of the bully and the tyrant. No! No excuses can be made for this apparently hate-filled and despicable gentleman who formulated a philosophy of hatred
These guys hated their fathers, these spiritual wounds festered a rebellion against a hostile father they identified with a hostile God. They made it their lives work to destroy the God who had come to symbolize their father.

Thomas Henry Huxley- Apostle of Darwinism. Thomas Henry Huxley will be remembered by the public merely as the athiest man who held that we were descended from the ape, or as the apostle of Darwinism, The Big Bang.
Agnosticism is the philosophical position that it is impossible to know about the nature or existence of God. The term “Agnostic” was coined in 1869 by Thomas H Huxley

His father died in an insane asylum. Huxley’s hatred of God was rooted in the fear that the insanity in his family was caused by unclean spirits.
He believed he had been poisoned by vapours from a dead body. After his only son dies of scarlet fever he detested God and believed that God was cruel, hostile, angry and indifferent to suffering.

These four prophets of atheism and many more all had powerful domineering fathers. They were fearful, weak, submissive kids. They all grew up with a history of headaches, depression , obsessive fears, extreme shyness, intestinal disorders, and made it there lives work to destroy God who had come to symbolize there fathers.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ScienceWatch: 12:35am On Dec 06, 2016
ifenes:

One Egyptian god has an interesting comparison to the life of Jesus... a god known as Horus.

I have explained Horus as the Rising Sun(the Sun that appears in the morning).Horus was therefor called "Shed" by the Egyptians,which means Savior and surprisingly Jesus was also called "Savior" . This was an Astrological explanation of the Sun born in Virgo(woman,Isis)

Isis was told of her pregnancy by a divine spirit. When Isis gave birth to Horus, she did so in a cavern, surrounded by many animals. The time of his birth was around the winter solstice, or between the 21st and 26th of December.

When Set(the Night god,the opposite of Horus,the Morning god) heard of the birth of the child, and knowing who the child belonged to, he immediately ordered the child be killed. There was a warning given to Isis by the gods to get herself and Horus out of Egypt.

Horus is said to have been revealed his purpose at the age of 12 and a significant amount of time about him is unknown until the age of thirty.

He kept a select number of people very close to him, and was subject to temptation for a period of time from Set, who led him to a mountaintop and offered him equal ruling in Egypt if he would stand behind him... which Horus refused. After this time, he was said to teach a message of brotherhood and compassion for fellow man, and was highly respected by the people... and feared by those who wanted the power for themselves.

Horus was sentenced to deathby his own people, the very ones he was there to save. It is said that he then went on to rule at his father Osiris's side. Set, the uncle of Horus, was his adversary, much as Satan was the adversary of Jesus, son of God. It was said that when Horus was killed and resurrected, he would return and rule for a millennium... or one thousand years.

Does this story sound familiar?

That is the story of Horus which is similar to the Bible. If you want more proof the Bible is not original,I have all the time in the world to show you more.

What a horrible story ! If the Bible was plagiarized from the Egyptians and Horus was Jesus, why are people not healed in Horus's name.

Be healed in the name of Horus ! Be Healed !
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ifenes(m): 1:13am On Dec 06, 2016
ScienceWatch:
What a horrible story ! If the Bible was plagiarized from the Egyptians and Horus was Jesus, why are people not healed in Horus's name.

Be healed in the name of Horus ! Be Healed !

You are obviously not smart

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2016
gatiano:
Like I said Brother, I don't mean to brag, it is simply what it is. I never knew of Raelian. The Raelian got their knowledge from My Uncles. However, they must have twisted it.

I just downloaded Raelism's book on Intelligent Design . Where they attributed the creation of life on earth to Aliens they call the Elohims like you mentioned .

So bro , I'm still waiting for those e-books oo

Do you know how life ultimately began in the universe ? I mean since you rejected the existence of a creator .
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
True, Creation of life on this solar system and especially earth are done by 144,000 Ancestors. We Africans descent from them, and over time have changed physical forms due to changes that occurred on the earth, the solar-system in relationships with other star systems. The other races descended from us only 6600 years ago, they are not Black as we are because, the Black germ was grafted out of their temple. The Group of our Ancestors that did this are called Elohim as a group, and El as a single person.

El or Al which later turned into Allah.

Yahweh is an El
Angel Michael is an El, Gabriel is an El. All together = Elohim.

The Universe has a beginning period and as will definitely have an ending period. Creation howver never had a starting point and as such would not have an ending point.
So, Universe will always give birth to universe, and it will go on like that without end. The African/Asiatic Black man and Blackman will never have an end and nobody will ever find their beginning.
As the stars are contracting together with this solar system, in a binary movement and more, All that would remain would just be Black, even the animals.

KingEbukasBlog:

I just downloaded Raelism's book on Intelligent Design . Where they attributed the creation of life on earth to Aliens they call the Elohims like you mentioned .

So bro , I'm still waiting for those e-books oo

Do you know how life ultimately began in the universe ? I mean since you rejected the existence of a creator .

1 Like

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by promisechuks: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lennycool:

illiterate Nigerians. No atheist can believed in voodoo or spirits or reincarnation, anyone that tells you otherwise doesn't know what atheism means.

you see why you are REALLY dumb?

by the way, what is atheism?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Facing Mount Zion is equally and 100% Facing Mount Kenya. Special Prayer for All Black People and Others December 27th 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfikHjojDF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSGIxc1JhiU

Truth will and shall always prevail!

http://sacredmountkenya.com/ancient-african-ritual-for-peace-goes-global-from-mount-kenya/
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
gatiano:
True, Creation of life on this solar system and especially earth are done by 144,000 Ancestors. We Africans descent from them, and over time have changed physical forms due to changes that occurred on the earth, the solar-system in relationships with other star systems. The other races descended from us only 6600 years ago, they are not Black as we are because, the Black germ was grafted out of their temple. The Group of our Ancestors that did this are called Elohim as a group, and El as a single person.

El or Al which later turned into Allah.

Yahweh is an El
Angel Michael is an El, Gabriel is an El. All together = Elohim.

Exodus 3:15
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations

Exodus 6:2-3
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.
The Universe has a beginning period and as will definitely have an ending period. Creation howver never had a starting point and as such would not have an ending point.

In reference to these bible texts , the Levites who worshiped Yahweh came from Egypt thousands of years possibly led by Moses met the other tribes of Israel in Canaan and those Israelites worshiped the God of Canaan El . They both wanted to choose a God to worship Yahweh or El . Then it was later discovered that El was Yahweh - the God the Levites worshiped was the same God the tribes of Israel worshiped .

So, Universe will always give birth to universe, and it will go on like that without end. The African/Asiatic Black man and Blackman will never have an end and nobody will ever find their beginning.
As the stars are contracting together with this solar system, in a binary movement and more, All that would remain would just be Black, even the animals.

Bro , you do realize that your theory suggests that since the universe and life had beginnings therefore a transcendent immaterial creator orchestrated their creation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
There is the Moses story or history.
There are two Moses, One in the past 4000 years ago, and the other Moses who is present in this our time. The author of the bible stole the prophesy of future Moses to narrate the past stories.

There is also this exodus, which is actually movement or migration of people from one place to another. How many migration pattern took place just that time period?

Who were those who were enslaved for 400 years? You know who they are, They are Our Families in the Americas (Most of them), Black people were originally indiginous to those places.

The Past Moses, was raised, educated and taught on how to raise an ape people in the caucaus mountains. Moses raised them, and then lead them into The Middle East and Egypt and to the today's Turkey area- This is one exodus.
When Moses brought them to the Mid-east and Egypt, Black People were already there, They had to move because they couldn't contain the wild behaviours of today's arab, palestinians, and european. They moved from Isreal to Egypt, some to Libya region, some down to the North in Sudan, To West Africa, some Up to the Congo area, Some moved from Indonesia to Malawi, what about the Luo tribe of Kenya from England. The list is endless, Endless lists of Exoduses; Which one?

Juda or Judea is located in the Togo, Yorubaland area, Sion/Zion is in Kenya. Where is the original Israel? As a matter of fact, What or who is Israel?

An immaterial entity has no capability of creating anything material. Material has to create material, The relationship energy or force and magnetic attraction between material object is what humans can't see, yet it is there.

Jesus in his teachings to Indian guru during his time, said "There was never a time where there was no man".

Jesus and Barata--Together They Read the Sacred Books.

1. Among the Buddhist priests was one who saw a lofty wisdom in the words that
Jesus spoke. It was Barata Arabo.
2. Together Jesus and Barata read the Jewish Psalms and prophets; read the
Vedas, the Avesta and the wisdom of Gautama.
3. And as they read and talked about the possibilities of man, Barata said:
4. "Man is the marvel of the universe. He is part of everything, for he has been a
living thing on every plane of life.
5. Time was when man was not; and then he was bit of formless substance in the
molds of time; and then a protoplast.
6. By universal law, all things tend upward to a state of perfectness. The protoplast
evolved, becoming worm, then reptile, bird and beast, and then at last it reached the
form of man.
7. Now, man himself is mind, and mind is here to gain perfection by experience; and
mind is often manifest in fleshy form, and in the form best suited to its growth. So
mind may manifest as worm, or bird, or beast, or man.
8. The time will come when everything of life will be evolved unto the state of perfect
man.
9. And after man is man in perfectness, he will evolve to higher forms of life."
10. And Jesus said: "Barata Arabo, who taught you this, that mind which is the man,
may manifest in flesh of beast, or bird, or creeping thing?"
11. Barata said: "From times which man remembers not our priests have told us so,
and so we know."
12. And Jesus said: "Enlightened Arabo, are you a master mind and do not know
that man knows naught by being told?
13. Man may believe what others say, but thus he never knows. If man would know,
he must, himself be what he knows.
14. Do you remember, Arabo, when you were ape, or bird, or worm?
15. Now, if you have no better proving of your plea than that the priests have told
you so, you do not know; you simply guess.
16. Regard not, then, what any man has said; let us forget the flesh, and go with
mind into the land of fleshless things; mind never does forget.
17. And backward through the ages master minds can trace themselves; and thus
they know.
18. Time never was when man was not.
19. That which begins will have an end. If man was not, the time will come when he
will not exist.
20. From Allah's own Record Book we read: The Triune Allah breathed forth, and
stood seven spirits before His face. The Hebrews call these seven Spirits, Elohim.
21. And these are they who, in their boundless power, created everything that is, or
was.
22. These Spirits of the Triune Allah moved on the face of boundless space and
seven others were and every other had its form of life.
23. These forms of life were but the thought of Allah, clothed in the substance of their
ether planes.
24. Men call these ether planes the planes of protoplast, of earth, of plant, of beast,
of man, of angel and of cherubim.
25. These planes with all their teeming thoughts of Allah, are never seen by eyes of
man in flesh; they are composed of substance far too fine for fleshy eyes to see, and
still they constitute the soul of things.
26. And with the eyes of soul all creatures see these ether planes, and all forms of
life.
27. Because all forms of life on every plane are thoughts of Allah, all creatures think,
and every creature is possessed of will, and, in its measure, has the power to
choose.
28. And in their native planes all creatures are supplied with nourishment from the
ethers of their planes.
29. And so it was with every living thing until the will became a sluggish will, and then
the ethers of the protoplast, the earth, the plant, the beast, the man, began to vibrate
very slow.
30. The ethers all became more dense, and all the creatures of these planes were
clothed with coarser garbs garbs of flesh, which men can see; and thus this coarser
manifest, which men call physical, appeared.
31. And this is what is called the fall of man; but man fell not alone for protoplast, and
earth, and plant and beast were all included in the fall.
32. The angels and the cherubim fell not; their wills were ever strong, and so they
held the ethers of their planes in harmony with Allah.
33. Now, when the ether reached the rate of atmosphere, and all the creatures of
these planes must get their food from atmosphere, the conflict came; and that which
the finite man called, survival of the best, became the law.
34. The stronger ate the bodies of the weaker manifests; and here is where the
carnal law of evolution had its rise.
35. And now man, in his utter shamelessness, strikes down and eats the beasts, the
beast consumes the plant, the plant thrives on the earth, the earth absorbs the
protoplast.
36. In yonder kingdom of the soul this carnal evolution is not known, and the great
work of master minds is to restore the heritage of man, to bring him back to his
estate that he has lost, when he again will live upon the ethers of his native plane.
37. The thoughts of Allah change not; the manifests of life on every plane unfold into
perfection of their kind; and as the thought of Allah can never die, there is no death
to any being of the seven ethers of the seven Spirits of the Triune Allah.
38. And so an earth is never plant; a beast, or bird, or creeping thing is never man,
and man is not, and cannot be, a beast, or bird, or creeping thing.
39. The time will come when all these seven manifests will be absorbed, and man
and beast and plant and earth and protoplast will be redeemed."
40. Barata was amazed; the wisdom of the Jewish sage was a revelation unto him.
41. Now, Vidyapati, wisest of the Indian sages, chief of temple Kapavistu, heard
Barata speak to Jesus of the origin of man, and heard the answer of the Hebrew
prophet, and he said:
42. "You priests of Kapavistu, hear me speak; we stand to-day upon a crest of time.
Six times ago a master soul was born who gave a glorious light to man, and now a
master sage stands here in the temple Kapavistu.
43. The Hebrew prophet is the rising star of wisdom, deified. He brings to us a
knowledge of the secrets things of Allah
44. You priests of temple Kapavistu, stay; be still and listen when he speaks; he is
the living Oracle of Allah."
45. And all the priests gave thanks, and praised the Buddha of enlightenment.

KingEbukasBlog:

Exodus 3:15
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations

Exodus 6:2-3
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

In reference to these bible texts , the Levites who worshiped Yahweh came from Egypt thousands of years possibly led by Moses met the other tribes of Israel in Canaan and those Israelites worshiped the God of Canaan El . They both wanted to choose a God to worship Yahweh or El . Then it was later discovered that El was Yahweh - the God the Levites worshiped was the same God the tribes of Israel worshiped .

Bro , you do realize that your theory suggests that since the universe and life had beginnings therefore a transcendent immaterial creator orchestrated their creation.
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukaNaija: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
@ Gatiano

Past and future Moses . Please elucidate

Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukaNaija: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
gatiano:

An immaterial entity has no capability of creating anything material. Material has to create material.

I don't get this . Is this what you feel or think ? I haven't seen this anywhere
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
If there was a Spirit Immaterial being, All this Being would have wanted was to multiply itself and a place or habitat where it can thrive and live. But wait, It is already living in its immaterial form, why then would it need to create a material form without it first experiencing how material forms feels and looks like? How would it know what and how to create material beings?
It being an immaterial being must first study itself completely, then figure out on how best to make itself a material being. Then and only then can it begin to create and make things.... This is a very big and large science and mathematics that is beyond our reach as for now. We as the descendant of Those First Beings called Originators have the priviledge of knowing the complexes of the workings.

Some have been shown a glimpse of this, I have seen it too.

Everything has it source from the mind, for the mind to create anything material, The mind has to be enclosed with a material body.

KingEbukaNaija:

I don't get this . Is this what you feel or think ? I haven't seen this anywhere
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
It all started from Abraham, when He had a dream, where God told him, his descendant will be taken captive by a strange people into a strange land. Who best fit this profile?

Genesis 15:12
11The birds of prey came down upon the carcasses, and Abram drove them away. 12Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, terror and great darkness fell upon him. 13God said to Abram, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years.…

The only people who fit these profile are the Africans in the Americas. They have been enslaved there by whites for 400 years and subjugated after that ever since.
There must be a Moses to deliver them for there are no other people who have ever been enslaved for 400 years. Even the jews said they have never been enslaved in the bible.

The white Arabs have enslaved Our people for more years, but The Black people are no stranger to the Middle-East. Light skin indians(east) have subjugated our people there for over 3000 years, yet they were no stranger in the Indian continent.

This explains the present Moses.

The historical Moses, was born and raised in Egypt by Egyptian, He was an Egyptian. He went to europe to teach the whites (arabs and europeans), then brought them in into civilization. You will notice that nobody knows where he went later on, or where he was buried. The non-africans don't know; Moses did his duty with them and came back into Africa (This secret of Moses, the scrolls and ark of the covenant would be revealled by the Elders of the Kikuyu tribe starting from December 27th of this year through next year). Pay attention!

KingEbukaNaija:
@ Gatiano

Past and future Moses . Please elucidate
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by ScienceWatch: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
ifenes:

You are obviously not smart
Be healed in the name of Horus !!!
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukaNaija: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2016
gatiano:
It all started from Abraham, when He had a dream, where God told him, his descendant will be taken captive by a strange people into a strange land. Who best fit this profile?

Genesis 15:12
11The birds of prey came down upon the carcasses, and Abram drove them away. 12Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, terror and great darkness fell upon him. 13God said to Abram, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years.…

The only people who fit these profile are the Africans in the Americas. They have been enslaved there by whites for 400 years and subjugated after that ever since.
There must be a Moses to deliver them for there are no other people who have ever been enslaved for 400 years. Even the jews said they have never been enslaved in the bible.

The white Arabs have enslaved Our people for more years, but The Black people are no stranger to the Middle-East. Light skin indians(east) have subjugated our people there for over 3000 years, yet they were no stranger in the Indian continent.

This explains the present Moses.

The historical Moses, was born and raised in Egypt by Egyptian, He was an Egyptian. He went to europe to teach the whites (arabs and europeans), then brought them in into civilization. You will notice that nobody knows where he went later on, or where he was buried. The non-africans don't know; Moses did his duty with them and came back into Africa (This secret of Moses, the scrolls and ark of the covenant would be revealled by the Elders of the Kikuyu tribe starting from December 27th of this year through next year). Pay attention!

But there are claims , the Exodus - in which Moses played an important role - never happened , what's your reaction to these claims ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
More contributions from atheists who believe in reincarnation
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by gatiano(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
There are a lot of claims, that Moses never existed, Jesus never existed, thus Mary never existed etc. Moses existed, it is the stories about Him that were lies, Jesus/Yeshua existed, The stories about Him too were lies, Noah existed and the flood took places, however the stories about it also were lies.

There is a very thin line between Truth and lies, as such one must be careful on how to walk or tread the journey. The Black people naturally repel or a repulsive to lies and falsehood, How came they are today so attracted towards lies?

KingEbukaNaija:

But there are claims , the Exodus - in which Moses played an important role - never happened , what's your reaction to these claims ?
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
This is still open
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Still open
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Still open for discussion
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
More contributions please
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2017
Born2freak
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2017
cool
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
cool ..
Re: Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge by jefff455: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
W

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.