Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) (5156 Views)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by thedarksider: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
i told someone that lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard mission of clamping down this kin news is progressing.

How can you defeat bokoharam with empty stomach

koko army garri grin and expect you guys to launch operation desert fox smile in NE.

Well to serve Nigeria is not by force
please make sure your identity is well protected oo or risk court Marshall cheesy

Seun Lalasticlala obinoscopy front page

heeeyy...hold on..he is in a war not a spa,,,..

we should obstain from critizing the army...critizise everything,but surely not the army,your last defence in a mad world....

i will eat that portion for even 3 days and still be strong........

this guy is telling us,our soldiers are not serious.....atleast you get something to chop in the battlefield..

this a war,not a holiday trip....

our soldiers sef...chai....they think tooooo civilian...effect of social-media.....
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by tdayof(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Op get your facts well! Nairaland is being accessed all over the world and one person will come online to spew rubbish. Go and watch combat videos of the Nigerian Military on YouTube, you will find vehicle loaded with foodstuffs. There are some where the Nigerian Airforce AW109 came to deliver foodstuffs including noodles. Enough of this shitty posts.

You that you ain't fighting bokoharam don't you take garri?

Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by thedarksider: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
tdayof:
Op get your facts well! Nairaland is being accessed all over the world and one person will come online to spew rubbish. Go and watch combat videos of the Nigerian Military on YouTube, you will find vehicle loaded with foodstuffs. There are some where the Nigerian Airforce AW109 came to deliver foodstuffs including noodles. Enough of this shitty posts.

na you dey mind dem....let dem keep on spewing propaganda...

its our job as patriotic-nigerians to practice counter-propaganda....its a task that must be done as nigerian compatriots...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by tdayof(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
thedarksider:

na you dey mind dem....let dem keep on spewing propaganda...

its our job as patriotic-nigerians to practice counter-propaganda.... its a task that must be done as nigerian compatriots...
Exactly Bro
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by chudyprince: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
That's kulikuli at the top, two table spoon of powdered sugar in the center, then a cup of gari under... While Buran taye is at the comfort of his house eating nkwobi with big stout and eva water, i see shekau advancing lol grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by thedarksider: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
tdayof:
Exactly Bro

yea...we must!!!......this people that spew such rubbish have more online-power...

we can not just allow them to have the information-waves alone...

many want our beloved nigeria destroyed....we must learn to practice counter-propaganda!!!..

1 Like

Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by walemoney007(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jesu o shocked..is that not garri,epa and sugar am seeing there Nigeria don finish grin
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by walemoney007(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
IdomaLikita:
Go to Reddit and see US, Norwegian, German,British Marines complaining about their rations..they all agree that the french have the best ration quality...despite that, I think the Nigerian Govt can do better, Gala better pass this one na.
guy...us,British and German ration is better than this nonsense...if you want to prove me wrong,list out the stuff we can find in the us ration
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by meccuno: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
walemoney007:
guy...us,British and German ration is better than this nonsense...if you want to prove me wrong,list out the stuff we can find in the us ration
why waste your brain power on the dude? Guess he is hungry too....
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by thedarksider: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
walemoney007:

you are a lier!!...show me prove!..i know of rations of armies of western-nations....their food is instant....

garri is naturaly instant!!!.......

waitttttttttttttttttttttttttt...duro...maybe the writer is not even nigerian-soldier sef...maybe he is a western-saboteur or (ipobian,ofcourse..).....

the ipobians got alot of bad-news lately......
the ipobian joker card was always belitteling the nigerian-army....
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by walemoney007(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
thedarksider:

you are a lier!!...show me prove!..i know of rations of armies of western-nations....their food is instant....

garri is naturaly instant!!!.......

Mr man just list what we can find on us army ration so we can compare it to Nigeria army garri grin
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by crackhouse(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Guy till the day u go make mistake snap urself or ur abode join Na that time u go hear am. Be careful of the pics u post here O.
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by walemoney007(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
meccuno:
why waste your brain power on the dude? Guess he is hungry too....
make e list out western army rations so we go compare....am sure men like buratai wont be giving garri to their kids...too much garri is not even good for the eyes
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by thedarksider: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
walemoney007:
Mr man just list what we can find on us army ration so we can compare it to Nigeria army garri grin

ohh ye...you own pass my capabilities....dont have time...just came back from work...please....let me be.....
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
namandy:
Imagine what we were fed with after fighting Boko Haram for two days without food at the sambisa axis.

God please save us.
dem tied your leg for army? Nigeria does not worth dying for.
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by walemoney007(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
dem tied your leg for army?
Nigerians get bad mouth sha grin
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by Litmus: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
I suppose Boko fed on drugs and ideology in those two days?
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by elkraune(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nneziwili:
Op...jst manage,cuz we all knw d season we're in. Sum pple will b happy if dy can get ss to eat.
you are probably salivating
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by endove(f): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Bcus u hav acess to internet abi

Pete edocie said u should alow it 2 swell

B4 u kwn it dey will carry under feed soldiers like u 2 where social people are

And u people will start molestin us as if we are d cus of ur problem
i still can't believe dat a human being with blood flowing through his veins actually wrote this..#spits

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by AceRoyal: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
I have come to realize that some people here are very unintelligent kids.
The OP is a soldier and he trying to let Nigerians see what they are passing through yet some stupid low life's with cheap internet access and phones comment to condemn him thinking it's propaganda.
Families of soldiers who gave their lives for this country are given #50,000 to bury them.There gratuity after serving 35years is nothing to write home about.
They purchase their uniforms and kits themselves.
They send them to the battle field hungry and not properly cared for.
Is this how our government intends to fight the militants as well?
If you doubt any of my claims kindly ask soldiers around.
Only the Nigerian Airforce tries to an extent to take care of the welfare of their men.
This government is trying so hard to gag the media from reporting exactly whats on ground.

Godbless you OP,May God guide and protect you and your colleagues.

Godbless the Nigerian Military.

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by progress69: 1:21am On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
AceRoyal:
I have come to realize that some people here are very unintelligent kids.
The OP is a soldier and he trying to let Nigerians see what they are passing through yet some stupid low life's with cheap internet access and phones comment to condemn him thinking it's propaganda.
Families of soldiers who gave their lives for this country are given #50,000 to bury them.There gratuity after serving 35years is nothing to write home about.
They purchase their uniforms and kits themselves.
They send them to the battle field hungry and not properly cared for.
Is this how our government intends to fight the militants as well?
If you doubt any of my claims kindly ask soldiers around.
Only the Nigerian Airforce tries to an extent to take care of the welfare of their men.
This government is trying so hard to gag the media from reporting exactly whats on ground.

Godbless you OP,May God guide and protect you and your colleagues.

Godbless the Nigerian Military.

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
[/s]

Mr man. I pity people like u. You are quick to insult other people meanwhile u are the one that lacks intelligence here. So u can't tell that this online impersonator is a useless fake just privileged to get to some pic.
If u av common sense, u should know, that is an instant food, that can easily be prepared while in battle. do u want them to carry Eba, rice or Yam up and down on the battle field? Somebody will just sit down in his hut and cook some silly stories and post on the internet and gullible people like u will just start running unclad all over the place. I am sure u watch moveis, how many times have u seen soldiers eating real food while in active battle? This is just a pack for quick food incase u get trapped on fall hungry while in battle. Back at camp they eat something better. This OP is just a useless impostor
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by AceRoyal: 1:24am On Sep 01, 2016
progress69:
[s][/s]

Mr man. I pity people like u. So u can't tell this online impersonator is a useless fake just privileged to get to some pic.
If u av common sense, u should know that is an instant food, that needs just water when active in battle. Do u want them to caery Eba, rice or Yam up and down on the battle field? Somebody will just sit down and cook some silly stories and poston tye internet and u people will just start running unclad all over the place. I am sure u watch moveis, how many times have u seen soldiers eating real food while in active battle? This is just a pack for quick food incase u get trapped on fall hungry while in battle. Back at camp they eat something better. This OP is just a useless impostor

Mr Common sense,you have been noticed.Thank you.
Go and verify my claims.
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by progress69: 1:26am On Sep 01, 2016
AceRoyal:

Mr Common sense,you have been noticed.Thank you.
Go and verify my claims.

Just shut up and learn.
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by AceRoyal: 1:30am On Sep 01, 2016
progress69:

Just shut up and learn. Bloody civilian
Hahahahahahahaha,shun sir.no vex.
Common sense is indeed not common.
When u done ranting get off my mention.
I won't dignify u with a reply no more.
The truth is will come out in the fullness of time.

If you are in the military or have any affiliate u won't possess such uncultured attitude.

U need re-education.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by progress69: 1:35am On Sep 01, 2016
AceRoyal:

Hahahahahahahaha,shun sir.no vex.
Common sense is indeed not common.
When u done ranting get off my mention.
I won't dignify u with a reply no more.
The truth is will come out in the fullness of time.

If you are in the military or have any affiliate u won't possess such uncultured attitude.

U need re-education.

Ur display of extreme ignorance made u quick to insult others. While u are the real unintelligent one here just like the OP.i hope i have been able to cure a little of ur extreme ignorance
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by AceRoyal: 1:38am On Sep 01, 2016
progress69:

Ur display of extreme ignorance made u quick to insult others. While u are the real unintelligent one here just like the OP.i hope i have been able to cure a little of ur extreme ignorance
Go to bed,u need to sleep to factory reset your brain.
What I posted can easily be verified,go and make equities,just cuz u an ex boy doesn't make you anymore knowledgeable.
I won't stoop so low trying to prove anything to you.
Gnyt.
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by Igalaprince: 2:27am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin

Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by jamesibor: 5:08am On Sep 01, 2016
tdayof:

Just like there are videos of trucks delivering foodstuffs to IDPs but we all know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by OjukwuWarBird: 5:10am On Sep 01, 2016
namandy:
Imagine what we were fed with after fighting Boko Haram for two days without food at the sambisa axis.

God please save us.

But you guys were insulting Jonathan who was treating you guys well then.
Re: Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) by JonSnow(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2016
tdayof:

You guys will not kill me. The level of fvckery in your post is just too much. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Gov. Okorocha Loses In Court / States’ IGR Hits N1.33trn In 2019, As Lagos Maintains First Spot / Call Me A Bastard if Ize Iyamu Fail To Win Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.