Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Easy Methods To Pack A Magento Extension - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Easy Methods To Pack A Magento Extension (1102 Views)

Paid Job: A Magento 2.0 Plugin Developer Is Required For A Quick Job [Closed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Methods To Pack A Magento Extension by magebaytn: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Magento tutorial [/b]for learners perceive that Magento 2 will likely be launched in a near future, so it is essential to develop modules for the new system. To unravel this case, we give you this attention-grabbing[b]Magento extension tutorial, which evaluate Magento 1 and Magento 2 in some features under, and give you a step-by-step tutorial about making a simple module in Magento 2. Let’s start!
>>>> View more : https://www.magebay.com/magento-2-extensions - Multi Vendor Magento
[b]1. Variations between Magento 1.0 and Magento 2.0[/b]
This is a table which examine Magento 1 and Magento 2 in many options:

Magento 1.0
Magento 2.0

Folder app/code contains subfolders: core, community, local
Folder app/code contains subfolders Magento and Zend. In Magento 1.zero, Magento and[i]Zend[/i] are subfolders of the folder core

Codes created by developers are situated at app/code/native or app/code/community
Codes created by builders are written immediately in app/code. There is no such thing as a difference between local and group

Module declaration file is a xml file in app/etc/modulesEg: Module Checkout in Magento Core is asserted in app/and many others/modules/Mage_All.xml
Module declaration file is always module.xml which is written directly to folder and many others within the module[i]Eg: module Checkout in Magento Core is asserted in app/code/Magento/Checkout/etc/module.xml[/i]

Layout and template are saved in folder app/design[i]Eg: app/design/frontend/default/default/structure[/i]
Structure and template are saved within the folder “View” in the module. The folder is the same stage with some folders like: Block, Controller, Helper, Model, etc. within the module[i]Eg: app/code/Magento/Howdy/view/frontend/structure[/i]

Above are some fundamental variations between Magento 1.0 and Magento 2.0 so that you could easily visualize the folder construction in Magento 2.0. Thus, making a easy module in Magento 2.0 is only a breeze. For deeper perceive, move to the following half & observe.
2. Create a easy module in Magento 2.zero
(Namespace: Magento, Module Name: Hello)
Example hyperlink on local host: http://localhost/magento20/good day/index/index
Step 1: [/b]Write the file module.xml in [b]app/code/Magento/Hey/and so on/module.xml to declare the module.

identify="Magento_Hello" schema_version="zero.0.1"/>

Step 2:
– Create controller and motion:
– Create the file Index.php [/b]in[i]app/code/Magento/Hiya/Controller/Index/Index.php[/i]
Folder Index performs the function of controller, whereas Index.php is action. The executive function of action Index is execute()

namespace MagentoHelloControllerIndex;
class Index extends MagentoFrameworkAppActionAction
public function execute()
$this->_view->loadLayout();
$this->_view->getLayout()->initMessages();
$this->_view->renderLayout();

[b]– Create a Block:
app/code/Magento/Good day/Block/Whats up.php

app/code/Magento/Howdy/Block/Hey.php
namespace MagentoHelloBlock;
class Whats up extends MagentoFrameworkViewElementTemplate
public function _prepareLayout()
return mother or father::_prepareLayout();

– Write configuration file: /app/code/Magento/Whats up/and many others/frontend/routes.xml
– In Magento 1.0, every information about router, events of frontend and backend is said in Magento/Whats up/and many others/config.xml. However, in Magento 2.zero, file config.xml only configures the default configuration value in tag
+) Information about router of frontend will be reported in:
Magento/Hello/and so forth/frontend/routes.xml (it's similar to backend)
+) Occasion of frontend will probably be declared in: Magento/Good day/ect/frontend/events.xml (it's just like backend)
In the scope of a easy module, we solely declare routers in Magento/Howdy/and many others/frontend/routes.xml

Step 3: Create a Frontend Template
– Write a layout file: appcodeMagentoHelloviewfrontendlayouthello_index_index.xml
Title of structure file is admittedly important in this step. It will likely be named after the construction: router name_controlle namer_action name
[code]
<page xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../../../../../../../lib/inside/Magento/Framework/View/Format/and so forth/page_configuration.xsd">
<physique>]content material">howdy" template="success.phtml">

physique>
web page>

Then, we create a file success.phtml as reporting in format file:
appcodeMagentoHelloviewfrontendtemplatessuccess.phtml

[list=1]
[*]Successful! This is a simple module in Magento 2.zero′; ?>
[/list]

Step 4: Activate Magento_Hello extension in configuration file
– Open the file app/and many others/config.xml
– In the array ‘module’, add the aspect: ‘Magento_Hello’ => 1,

You've gotten recognized all the steps to jot down a simple module in Magento 2.zero. When you run the hyperlink: http://localhost/magento20/hi there/index/index the end result will probably be shown as the next:

That's magento tutorial of the way to create a simple module in Magento 2.zero. Hope you guys like my tutorial.
Re: Easy Methods To Pack A Magento Extension by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2016
I already know all these, lets go on, is there something else?
Re: Easy Methods To Pack A Magento Extension by payne4real(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2016
Can you help me download these plugin?
https://www.milople.com/magento-extensions/deposit-payment.html
magebaytn:

Magento tutorial [/b]for learners perceive that Magento 2 will likely be launched in a near future, so it is essential to develop modules for the new system. To unravel this case, we give you this attention-grabbing[b]Magento extension tutorial, which evaluate Magento 1 and Magento 2 in some features under, and give you a step-by-step tutorial about making a simple module in Magento 2. Let’s start!
>>>> View more : https://www.magebay.com/magento-2-extensions - Multi Vendor Magento
[b]1. Variations between Magento 1.0 and Magento 2.0[/b]
This is a table which examine Magento 1 and Magento 2 in many options:
Magento 1.0
Magento 2.0
Folder app/code contains subfolders: core, community, local
Folder app/code contains subfolders Magento and Zend. In Magento 1.zero, Magento and[i]Zend[/i] are subfolders of the folder core
Codes created by developers are situated at app/code/native or app/code/community
Codes created by builders are written immediately in app/code. There is no such thing as a difference between local and group
Module declaration file is a xml file in app/etc/modulesEg: Module Checkout in Magento Core is asserted in app/and many others/modules/Mage_All.xml
Module declaration file is always module.xml which is written directly to folder and many others within the module[i]Eg: module Checkout in Magento Core is asserted in app/code/Magento/Checkout/etc/module.xml[/i]
Layout and template are saved in folder app/design[i]Eg: app/design/frontend/default/default/structure[/i]
Structure and template are saved within the folder “View” in the module. The folder is the same stage with some folders like: Block, Controller, Helper, Model, etc. within the module[i]Eg: app/code/Magento/Howdy/view/frontend/structure[/i]
Above are some fundamental variations between Magento 1.0 and Magento 2.0 so that you could easily visualize the folder construction in Magento 2.0. Thus, making a easy module in Magento 2.0 is only a breeze. For deeper perceive, move to the following half & observe.
2. Create a easy module in Magento 2.zero
(Namespace: Magento, Module Name: Hello)
Example hyperlink on local host: http://localhost/magento20/good day/index/index
Step 1: [/b]Write the file module.xml in [b]app/code/Magento/Hey/and so on/module.xml to declare the module.

identify="Magento_Hello" schema_version="zero.0.1"/>

Step 2:
– Create controller and motion:
– Create the file Index.php [/b]in[i]app/code/Magento/Hiya/Controller/Index/Index.php[/i]
Folder Index performs the function of controller, whereas Index.php is action. The executive function of action Index is execute()

namespace MagentoHelloControllerIndex;
class Index extends MagentoFrameworkAppActionAction
public function execute()
$this->_view->loadLayout();
$this->_view->getLayout()->initMessages();
$this->_view->renderLayout();

[b]– Create a Block:
app/code/Magento/Good day/Block/Whats up.php

app/code/Magento/Howdy/Block/Hey.php
namespace MagentoHelloBlock;
class Whats up extends MagentoFrameworkViewElementTemplate
public function _prepareLayout()
return mother or father::_prepareLayout();

– Write configuration file: /app/code/Magento/Whats up/and many others/frontend/routes.xml
– In Magento 1.0, every information about router, events of frontend and backend is said in Magento/Whats up/and many others/config.xml. However, in Magento 2.zero, file config.xml only configures the default configuration value in tag
+) Information about router of frontend will be reported in:
Magento/Hello/and so forth/frontend/routes.xml (it's similar to backend)
+) Occasion of frontend will probably be declared in: Magento/Good day/ect/frontend/events.xml (it's just like backend)
In the scope of a easy module, we solely declare routers in Magento/Howdy/and many others/frontend/routes.xml

Step 3: Create a Frontend Template
– Write a layout file: appcodeMagentoHelloviewfrontendlayouthello_index_index.xml
Title of structure file is admittedly important in this step. It will likely be named after the construction: router name_controlle namer_action name
[code]
<page xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../../../../../../../lib/inside/Magento/Framework/View/Format/and so forth/page_configuration.xsd">
<physique>]content material">howdy" template="success.phtml">
physique>
web page>

Then, we create a file success.phtml as reporting in format file:
appcodeMagentoHelloviewfrontendtemplatessuccess.phtml
[list=1]
[*]Successful! This is a simple module in Magento 2.zero′; ?>
[/list]

Step 4: Activate Magento_Hello extension in configuration file
– Open the file app/and many others/config.xml
– In the array ‘module’, add the aspect: ‘Magento_Hello’ => 1,

You've gotten recognized all the steps to jot down a simple module in Magento 2.zero. When you run the hyperlink: http://localhost/magento20/hi there/index/index the end result will probably be shown as the next:

That's magento tutorial of the way to create a simple module in Magento 2.zero. Hope you guys like my tutorial.
y

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues / Programmer Needed / Introducing HR Master, (automated solution for recruitment processes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.