Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

“you Are Mad” Ycee Blasts Follower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are Mad” Ycee Blasts Follower (708 Views)

Ycee Blasts Assistant Commissioner Of Police Yomi Shogunle On Twitter (photos) / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' / Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Are Mad” Ycee Blasts Follower by gbolakpine(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
The ‘Jagaban‘ crooner was called out by a twitter follower today August 31, 2016, calling the Nigerian rapper an overrated Nigerian artiste.

According to the follower, “Ycee is the most overrated naija artiste at this moment, lines are cliche, dreads like erryother black rapper. What’s new mehn!“

The Rapper wasted no time no give a reply, he tweeted right back saying, “I woulda let this slide but you don’t have sense dreads that took me years to grow, you are mad.“

The rapper who is currently touring Tanzania gave away 1 million Tanzanian shillings (equivalent to N150, 000) to the children of Kigamboni at the Kigamboni community center.

http://www.kongegist.com/2016/08/mad-ycee-blasts-follower/

1 Share

Re: “you Are Mad” Ycee Blasts Follower by Smellymouth: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
YCEE overrated? That's a joke..

But abusing someone nor make you hard man sha..
Re: “you Are Mad” Ycee Blasts Follower by SUPOL(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
See beef, u follow am dey drag Simi?
Re: “you Are Mad” Ycee Blasts Follower by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
You don't mess with a man who has dreads. cool
Re: “you Are Mad” Ycee Blasts Follower by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
E pain am
Re: “you Are Mad” Ycee Blasts Follower by MzPecs(f): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
I'm quietly waiting for the fellow that'll coman type "epic reply" here! undecided

Re: “you Are Mad” Ycee Blasts Follower by Day11(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Omo Alhaji wey get dread.

Smh sad

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Of 3 Years Is Gay / Is Rita Dominic Planning To Have Kids Out Of Wedlock? – Watch / Cynthia Morgan And Toni Tones Smoking Hot In New Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.