Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. (1601 Views)

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by wozniacki(f): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
I have heard some girls say stuffs like " He seems like a really nice guyy", " He's cute "... " but I can't date him". Most of you might think she's being choosy or pompous but like the saying goes..."this one good, this one good, na im make mad man gather dirty keep". Everybody in one way or the other is selective. Different people with different choices.
These could be some of the reasons why you are not getting all of her attention:
1. You can't hold an intelligent, productive, challenging conversations for up to 10mins without looking into my eyes and telling her how much you want to kiss her lips.
2. You can't stop flinging your car key when you are in public with her.... probably on a first date... must everybody know you have a car? low self esteem!
3. You keep talking directly into her face with particles of spittle dropping here and there.
4. You always have sweat all over the armpit of your shirt... big boy, get a perspirant!
5. You are always chewing gum... that's deceitful. Let her know your real mouth odour.
6. You don't know when to stop talking. You always talk her into boredom.
7. She always predicts your next statement.... get creative!
8. You never say anything good about your ex girlfriends. Fix yourself.
9. You smoke like a chimney and drink like a fish.
10. You have tummy as big as your ego.
11. You know all the club houses, motels, hotels, bars, etc.
12. You start calling her "baby" immediately you get her phone number.
13. You are on Twitter, Skype,Instagram, BBM, Badoo, Whatsapp, Viber, IMO, Facebook. Just what exactly are you selling?
14. When u can't cook because you think a woman's place is in the kitchen....
15. You spend 30mins ironing a shirt but can't spend 2mins praying.
16. You spend 30mins in the bathroom but you still have eczema at the back of your ear.

Read more here:
http://www.peacedike.com/2016/08/see-reasons-why-she-might-not-want-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin grin
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by finalboss(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
undecided nt in the mood to reply yo
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by izzou(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
angry
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by LuvU2: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
tongue tongue
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by akiOYIBO: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
una dey craze.....we spit pass una?? nonsense

1 Like

Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ladies will be happy bout this
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by finalboss(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
wozniacki:

I have heard some girls say stuffs like " He seems like a really nice guyy", " He's cute "... " but I can't date him". Most of you might think she's being choosy or pompous but like the saying goes..."this one good, this one good, na im make mad man gather dirty keep". Everybody in one way or the other is selective. Different people with different choices.
These could be some of the reasons why you are not getting all of her attention:
1. You can't hold an intelligent, productive, challenging conversations for up to 10mins without looking into my eyes and telling her how much you want to kiss her lips.
2. You can't stop flinging your car key when you are in public with her.... probably on a first date... must everybody know you have a car? low self esteem!
3. You keep talking directly into her face with particles of spittle dropping here and there.
4. You always have sweat all over the armpit of your shirt... big boy, get a perspirant!
5. You are always chewing gum... that's deceitful. Let her know your real mouth odour.
13. You are on Twitter, Skype,Instagram, BBM, Badoo, Whatsapp, Viber, IMO, Facebook. Just what exactly are you selling?
16. You spend 30mins in the bathroom but you still have eczema at the back of your ear.

Read more here:
total rubbish cnt blame you.. for you to sit down ndt write smtin like this,see how jobless you are ... i dunno gurls are just useless....your face like uncooked indomie

1 Like

Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by wozniacki(f): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
finalboss:
total rubbish cnt blame you.. for you to sit down ndt write smtin like this,see how jobless you are ... i dunno gurls are just useless

One reason spotted!
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by rosy1992(f): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
*smiles*
Quite an interesting fact.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by Surfboard(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
wozniacki:

Read more here:

I like your moniker. Are you a tennis fan?
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by Dagaya(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
A bit part of it is true though. can't really agree with all the points but more than half are actually true.
3,4,5,13 and 15 are just cheap shots in my opinion.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by MzPecs(f): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by wozniacki(f): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Surfboard:

I like your moniker. Are you a tennis fan?
Yes, I am. And I also play... for fun.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by wozniacki(f): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dagaya:
A bit part of it is true though. can't really agree with all the points but more than half are actually true.
3,4,5,13 and 15 are just cheap shots in my opinion.

Just get the humour in them... even though, they are mostly true. That's the point.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by Surfboard(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
wozniacki:

Yes, I am. And I also play... for fun.

Nice. Is Caroline Wozniacki your favourite tennis player?
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by wozniacki(f): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Surfboard:

Nice. Is Caroline Wozniacki your favourite tennis player?
Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova and Caroline Wozniacki...for now.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by Dagaya(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmmm....That one sef dey.
wozniacki:

Just get the humour in them... even though, they are mostly true. That's the point.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by Surfboard(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
wozniacki:

Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova and Caroline Wozniacki...for now.

Okay then, lemme not derail your thread.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by BoboFashion(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Comportment.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
cheesy it's true.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by KevMitnick: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
These are no solid reasons. Real reasons could include
1. She is already in a relationship and she wants to make it work.
2. She may be intimidated by your appearance, looks, intelligence so the low self esteem kicks in. You hear things like ; he looks like a player, or I don't want high blood pressure with this one.
3. She may have just left a bad relationship and wants to chill for a while before jumping into another.
4. She may just be playing hard to get in order to see your reactions to her aloofness and nonchalance.
The list can go on...

2 Likes

Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by wozniacki(f): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
KevMitnick:
These are no solid reasons. Real reasons could include
1. She is already in a relationship and she wants to make it work.
2. She may be intimidated by your appearance, looks, intelligence so the low self esteem kicks in. You hear things like ; he looks like a player, or I don't want high blood pressure with this one.
3. She may have just left a bad relationship and wants to chill for a while before jumping into another.
4. She may just be playing hard to get in order to see your reactions to her aloofness and nonchalance.
The list can go on...

There are always two sides to every coin. I chose the other side. Shalom!
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by KevMitnick: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
wozniacki:

There are always two sides to every coin. I chose the other side. Shalom!
OK, what ever rocks your boat. But the reasons you mentioned are trivial and look like excuses a little girl will make. No offense to you

1 Like

Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by wozniacki(f): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
KevMitnick:

OK, what ever rocks your boat. But the reasons you mentioned are trivial and look like excuses a little girl will make. No offense to you

No offense taken... Good thing you know how little girls reason. You must have come across a handful... No offense though.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by IamNawty(f): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
MissHatey:
grin grin
oniro tongue
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by KevMitnick: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
wozniacki:

No offense taken... Good thing you know how little girls reason. You must have come across a handful... No offense though.
Yeah, I am fortunate to meet them occasionally, it's always a learning experience. Like I met one on nairaland today. Seriously, no offense taken and none intended.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by wozniacki(f): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
KevMitnick:

Yeah, I am fortunate to meet them occasionally, it's always a learning experience. Like I met one on nairaland today. Seriously, no offense taken and none intended.

And this brings us to the end... #oyachopknuckle#
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by KevMitnick: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
wozniacki:

And this brings us to the end... #oyachopknuckle#
grin OK na nothing do you...#chopknuckle#
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by firstking01(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nice article but space your work next time.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by firstking01(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nice article but you can still space your work.
Re: This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. by wozniacki(f): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
firstking01:
Nice article but you can still space your work.

Noted. Thanks a lot .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Woman Quits Her Job To Breastfeed Her Boyfriend Every Two Hours. / Three Greatest Mistake Youth Make About Love. / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.