Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' (32398 Views)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Maweezy96(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
gboisgroups:
I FALL FOR YOU OOOH. NA BUHARI AGAIN.
lmao
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Supremo23(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin cheesy[/color]
NameChecker:
[color=#990000]The power of god arrested her, put tires on her neck and flogged her
with bamboo and plank.
What a mighty god

grin
NameChecker:
The power of god arrested her, put tires on her neck and flogged her
with bamboo and plank.
What a mighty god

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by NameChecker: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
fratermathy:
Isoko people don come again.. Isokoland and witchcraft are like five and six. Isoko is second only to Esan in witchcraft! From Otor-Owhe, through Ozoro to Oleh and down to Enwhe, the belief in witchcraft is strong. In fact, the Eni Lake in Uzere was once a witchcraft detecting machine due to the numerous cases of witchcraft in Isokoland.

Isoko Wadooooooo! Let us leave old ways & superstitions behind...

When next you use the bolded words, this pix must follows grin

2 Likes

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Destined2win: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
NameChecker:
with bamboo and plank.
What a mighty god

Hahahahaha. You are very crazy

2 Likes

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Clairvoyant(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Person steal pregnancy?!

grin
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Laido: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
NameChecker:
with bamboo and plank.
What a mighty god

As in? I'm not understandin at all.

1 Like

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by NameChecker: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Laido:

As in? I'm not understandin at all.

Na so I see am too grin
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Aaronsrod: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
There is too many witches in this country. The scriptures exhort us to kill them.

Exodus 22:18 KJV: Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. It is well.
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by TrajansKong: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Babalegba:
There are too many morons in Africa

I try hard not to think about this, but the pleasure and righteous ignorance displayed by some posters over the violent death of this poor woman lets me know that the majority of us are stuck in the Bronze Age...and we like it that way... undecided

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
It seems Africa is cursed. This is a sick person that needs help
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by TrajansKong: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tearg1:
The only protection you have in this world is Jesus.. These powerless creatures can only attack those who are not covered by the blood of Jesus

More craziness!!

How come the only people these 'creatures' attack are Christians

Non-believers live lives totally free of these depressing, pointless, violent, delusional, states of mind.
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by TrajansKong: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Aaronsrod:
There is too many witches in this country. The scriptures exhort us to kill them.

Exodus 22:18 KJV: Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. It is well.

...and yet another dark-hearted, evil, Christian clown who would burn his grandmother alive because his magic book tells him so!!
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by nwoye72: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
not true . sorry for africans mostly nigerian s
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by lalasticlala(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.