Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nysc August 2016 Allowance Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc August 2016 Allowance Help (1049 Views)

FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / NYSC August Allawee / Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc August 2016 Allowance Help by ninochukwubrown(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Greetings to all nairlanders here..
This happened to me today and am kinda confused on what to do naw..
Am a batch A stream 2 corper that relocated from borno to delta state.. When we relocated newly, we were presented to open a new account with only zenith bank at d nysc sectariate..due to the fact i have an account with zenith bank already i enquired fron the lady in charge at d accounting unit if there is need to open another account which she told mi to drop the details of the already existing one which i did confidently.. This account has been over 1 year i ran a transaction with it..
This month August allowance came in this morning but i have nt gotten alert till now thanks to my fellow corpers i confirmed from.. I was so bordered i went to a closeby branch here to confirm what could be wrong. Surprisingly i was told this morning that d account has been blocked, this & that.. That d bank provided new acct no for me, giving me some requirements to access d new 1..
Right now am very confused, dont know what to do.. I have called d accounting unit they said i should come over to dia office cause am nt in town..
I wanna ask please, is my own allowance at risk?.. After rectification, can it still be credited back?.. Or is the money a by-gone?.. A banker friend told me if d account has been blocked bfr nysc paid in, d money is on pending and is recoverable but if its been blocked after nysc paid d money is lost.. How true plss.. Need suggestions plsss. Help a corper please.. Tanks
Re: Nysc August 2016 Allowance Help by Zikavirus(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
I knw aw 2 elp u recova money frm ur blockd bank Acc. weda money was there Paid befor or Afta.

Please pay small sometin to 2074166983 UBA, NGOZI MARK nothing is too small, or to big.
100 % percent chance of recovery guranteed.
Re: Nysc August 2016 Allowance Help by ninochukwubrown(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Zikavirus:
I knw aw 2 elp u recova money frm ur blockd bank Acc. weda money was there Paid befor or Afta.

Please pay small sometin to 2074166983 UBA, NGOZI MARK nothing is too small, or to big.
100 % percent chance of recovery guranteed.
The customer care lady told mi no money is reflecting in d account yet.. So i tink dat d money(allowance) is still pending until d account is rectified.. I dnt hv any money in d account bfr itws blocked
Re: Nysc August 2016 Allowance Help by goldenone(f): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Why didn't you just open the new account? I told UBA the same thing when I was given UBA despite already having a UBA account, and even knowing a staff there! He specifically told me to open the new account to avoid stories that touch! Hopefully your allawee may be returned!
Re: Nysc August 2016 Allowance Help by harcemedes(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2019
Please, were u later paid, I have the same problem with access bank too
Re: Nysc August 2016 Allowance Help by harcemedes(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2019
please, were you later paid?? I have the same issue nw

(1) (Reply)

2017 Batch B PCM Posting / NYSC Corpers May Boycott Governorship Elections / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.