Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (45548 Views)

8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by dammy13(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
There are many reasons modern relationships tend to fail, people have blamed the social media, random s€x, economy and lots more. But we are all cocksure of the fact that most modern relationships tend not to work out. When a boyfriend or girlfriend losses interest in a relationship most of them tend to keep it to themselves and begin to 'shop' for a new partner.

If you are not able to note this signs then the breakup would come as a big shock and leave you with a dejected feeling. That's why I decided to give a breakdown on the signs that tell your girlfriend or boyfriend is tired of the relationship.

Unpleasant comments: The words of your partner may be a sign that he or she is growing bored with the relationship. Your girlfriend or boyfriend is less likely to make heated, angry comments, but might make frustrated remarks about disappointments with you and your activities together. Your partner might also be found of giving you vague answers when they are obviously tired of you.

Phone calls become less frequent: When your girlfriend or boyfriend acts like picking a phone call or dialing your number becomes a bigger task than brushing your teeth then something is wrong somewhere.

Spending less time together: He or she is now suddenly the busy type and no more Romeo and juliet visitations again. When your girlfriend or boyfriend starts losing interest in you, time spent together will be gone. The normal things you guys use to do together will become extinct and absurd.

No more gifts: Don't tell me that lie that you don't believe in gifts. At the beginning of most relationships there is an healthy culture of gifts exchange as they both want to show how much the love and cherish themselves. When the gifts become less frequent there is obviously a reason why and if it is not economic then your boyfriend or girlfriend is gradually losing interest in you.

Less intimacy than usual: This is a big sign to tell your girlfriend or boyfriend is losing interest in you. If your partner used to prefer being intimate a lot, and now nothing, then this may be a sure sign that you have to move on.

More friend outings: If your partner is losing interest, he or she will start having more friend outings. They are most likely doing this because their friends are most likely single. This is an obvious way of telling you he or she wants to be back into the single life and is being hooked by the relationship.

Lowered tolerance: All of the normal things that you used to do that your partner hated, he or she suddenly does not say anything about. You pop your gum, speak to your ex, stay out late and and yet no complain. Then your girlfriend or boyfriend has lowered tolerance with you and is losing interest, also not really caring what you do with your time.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/08/7-signs-your-girlfriend-or-boyfriend.html

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by menxer: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
How so true, but like drops of water that filled a drum, it doesn't happen over night.

A little loss here, a little loss there and interest in the relationship gradually fades.

15 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by GossipHeart(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
A girl can never lose interest in me

I know how to treat women
Don't spend unnecessary money on them
Always treat them bad and make their lifes miserable, they will continue to love you.
Again, treat them bad.
Women love bad boys, that's why you see a girl go back to her boyfriend who beats the shiit out of her

If you show a girl that you're soft, loving and caring, you don die be that, them go use you play

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by finalboss(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
is there anything like relationship !??... mtxheew

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by herzern1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
I was expectinq 10 lists....
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by henrydadon(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
angry
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
if he's prick no longer stand when u are around

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by deavicky(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Thanks for the tips. I will keep an eye on sandra

5 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Eleganza33(f): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ok na
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Only a romantic fool remains in an affair after observing these signs.

Nice write-up wink I think some persons are making efforts to bring sanity to this section of this forum again.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by nathz45: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
unpleasant comments and lowered tolerance from the female folks may mean something else if you know what I mean wink

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by cutesimplycalm(f): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nyc write up op bt nt all signifies d person is tired of d relationship, dere might be oda reasons attached to it

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Lordseyad(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
;D14..

Don't have one.. So I didn't read.. .
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Heazy2015(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
OK.. Noted... No 2 is the reason why have been single all this Year's..... Girls sef
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by iamkingzlee(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is true! Very very true. Experience sad
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
now I know why mu bf has been acting wierd
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by falconey(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
no more gift :this is likely to happen in this regime not because your boyfriend has lost interest but because of the economy recession.

12 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Damianbrown(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
I have noticed all these signs with my bae, now I know she's tired of me

5 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Flashh: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
As long as we are getting down there; no problem.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
i can relate wth d phone calls lol
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
She becomes irritated at little things.

Or start comparing you to others.

Theresa showed me pepper, seems op knows how she left me..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by oluwaphemmy10: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
*Uninterested in making future plans

*Picking fights

*Reluctant to touch you

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Lordseyad(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
2dugged:
now I know why mu bf has been acting wierd
Now it's your turn.. grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Afrok(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Interests were only diverted to making more money, no big deal... Cox the money is equally needed in the relationship. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Barbarthundey(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by torlah232(f): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
100% true I concur....
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by akiOYIBO: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
note taken
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Phranex(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:
A girl can never lose interest in me

I know how to treat women
Just treat them bad and make their live miserable, they will continue to love you.

If you show a girl that you're soft, loving and caring, you don die be that, them go use you play

I think you are right. I am the cool headed type of guy. Very emotional at heart. I don see die for babes hand.

Na to become bad boy b DAT..

Eye opener

19 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by saintkel(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Pure true lies
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by justino57(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
All don happen to me....i loved this girl sooo much n she even clame she loved me more and she be virgine i told her that i will marry her she was sooo happy no sex agreed not untill she woke up one morning started acting strange and broke up with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.