Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN (2671 Views)

Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN by OjukwuWarBird: 5:03am On Sep 01, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I am not bitter about The Racist because he has no chance of winning the election here. I can place a friendly wager with you on the election. America is great because of her diversity and there is no way a confirmed bigot would become a president here. Tell me how Tramp will get 270 electoral votes to win the presidency ?.

But he visited Mexico and married a non- White lady.
Re: Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN by OjukwuWarBird: 5:07am On Sep 01, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I noticed that most of the people supporting Tramp on naira land are Biafra supporters. What do you guys think Tramp will do for you guys if he doesn't care for Blacks and Hispanics in his own country. Please answer that question for me.

He will expose the sponsors of Isis , Boko Haram, Taliban etc.

Northern elites connected to Boko Haram will be dealt with including the man who made this comment below

" An attack on BH is an attack on the North. " ..............

Hillary Clinton must explain why she insisted that BH is not a terrorist group.

Kerry's visit to Northern Nigeria will become clear and dealt with.
Re: Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN by viktagorion: 5:09am On Sep 01, 2016
Trump is going to lose in November.

He's done nothing to expand his voting base.

His rhetoric of mass deportation, hate, exclusion and building of walls which he reiterated in Phoenix today will further isolate him from critical voting demographics.

Times have changed Mr Trump, wake up and smell the coffee.

You can bet,

Trump will be dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN by NaYouGoTire: 5:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I am not bitter about The Racist because he has no chance of winning the election here. I can place a friendly wager with you on the election. America is great because of her diversity and there is no way a confirmed bigot would become a president here. Tell me how Tramp will get 270 electoral votes to win the presidency ?.
America know what they want so focus on your collapsing contraption. The purpose of this thread isn't to muscle power but to keep people updated on foreign scene. America will decide OK? If Hilary is Loosing Supporters you know what that means?
Re: Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 01, 2016
Either way the next president is a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN by NaYouGoTire: 5:23am On Sep 01, 2016
viktagorion:
Trump is going to lose in November.

He's done nothing to expand his voting base.

His rhetoric of mass deportation, hate, exclusion and building of walls which he reiterated in Phoenix today will further isolate him from critical voting demographics.

Times have changed Mr Trump, wake up and smell the coffee.

You can bet,

Trump will be dumped.

Stop ranting on nairaland and follow updates or check on CNN which is anti Trump, you will find out that Hilary is going down everyday, America is bigger than her.
Re: Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN by armyofone(m): 5:36am On Sep 01, 2016
He is sprinting ahead. Hillary is not working hard (er).

NaYouGoTire:

America unlike lugardian contraption don't play politics of sentiments, they deal with facts. Who believed Trump will visit Mexican president yesterday? That's politics. Trump have captured Whites votes and is doing everything possible to capture blacks votes and once that is done? Is over for Hillary Clinton.
Re: Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN by viktagorion: 5:52am On Sep 01, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Stop ranting on nairaland and follow updates or check on CNN which is anti Trump, you will find out that Hilary is going down everyday, America is bigger than her.
November is just around the corner dude, calm down. Don't be like Trump, be civil and nice.
Re: Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN by NaYouGoTire: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
viktagorion:
November is just around the corner dude, calm down. Don't be like Trump, be civil and nice.
Journey to White house isn't an easy one so lets watch and see how events unfold.
Re: Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN by happney65: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

But he visited Mexico and married a non- White lady.

Ohhh I forgotten that melania trump is Nigerian from Oja Oba in Ibadan..Yeye Talk
Re: Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN by Appleyard(m): 2:51am On Sep 02, 2016
IJOBA2:
I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU MUSLIMS ARE SO SCARED ABOUT TRUMP WINNING THE NOVEMBER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION grin

Because the Trumpster might send them to the desert they belong.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN by ValerianSteel(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2016
In the past four Presidential elections,Democrats have won the popular vote.In the last two Presidential election,Democrats start the electoral votes by 18 blue states +DC which equals 242 electoral votes,a very strong path to 270.

In this election,the math remains the same at 242 electoral votes locked in,Hillary is up in Virginia,Pennsylvania,Florida and 7 other Swing states.

Unlike Trump who starts at 152 electoral votes,Hillary only needs win Florida and Pennsylvania in this election.Her VP pick is from Virginia,a smart move that has given her a huge lead currently by 14points.

Trumps path may be viable but it's narrow.While Hillary may be heading for a landslide,there's no guarantee on anything,the worst that could happen is a tie at 263 electoral votes each.There's 0.6% chances of that happening but it's not off the table.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Terrorist Attacks Paris Kills 12- Images And Raw Video / White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. / Unbelievable Pictures Of US Soldiers Protecting America From Rogue Americans!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.