Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation (39133 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by sukkot: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fourwinds:
u are d one dat need to elevate ur mind...simple understanding u don't have....I will still refer u to my earlier posts...

d pastor in question said he was starved of sex not. me. okay...attack d message d way it is..

d wife has mouth to explain but she did not rather she accepted d divoice...

go back and read
i hear ya bro. anyway it is what it is. life is not scripted. we just roll with the punches
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by chuka5000(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nzeokafor:
The pastor dont hav patience, its annoying wen dis people don't practice wat they preach.
I thought they said with God everything is possible, why cant he wait for God?
They also said [size=14pt]Faith is the evidence of things unseen[/size] why didn't he have faith that his wive will change?
They also said [size=13pt]prayer is the master key, dat Jesus started with prayer and ended with prayer[/size] since he started his marriage with prayer why cant he continue in prayer?

My name is [size=15pt]Nzeokafor[/size] n i just want to make common sence.

[size=5pt]religion deceiving people[/size]

did you read the adultery part? then read what the Bible said about it and stop blaming the pastor but the adulteress
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
chuka5000:

did you read the adultery part? then read what the Bible said about it and stop blaming the pastor but the adulteress

Oga d bible said we should 4giv n 4get. Wt all d wrong tins uv don, did ur God divorce u? Oga d pastor 4kup.
Who knws how bad he is on bed, may b 35secs....
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
fuelsaver:

Nzeokafor may your wife do likewise to you in Jesus name. ... Say Amen .... and you'll see it happen to you

Ah ah... bro y na?
Well i no talk amen sha...
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Riox:
U are very dumb

Like ur pastor and ur father.
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
AboveGod:
Good one there. Big ups...

Bro they want to kill me o...
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
systemz:

And you're making it bro.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
You didn't make common sense, you made mumu sense. Cheat

U ar as dumb as d pastor... y call me cheat?

The wife was happy to leave n support her, who knws wat she went tru stay wt d 2in prik lastin 35sec pastor....

Common sence is not common
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Daniluv007:
come o do you know what it means for your wife to deny you sexual pleasure as a pastor, mr man abeg shut up your there if you dont hav anytin to say, patience in what sense before he decided to say it openly do you know how long he must had prayed and endured? If he was caught cheating people like you will be first to throw stones at him. Its obvious she is from d pit of hell to spoil his ministry and reputation

Oga pak well....
How u take knw say shes 4rm d pit of hell? Na u n her go hell 2geda?
Abi u de work for hell?

pastors are nw encouraging their fellowers to divorce
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
RobinHez:

Lol... This is just so off point. Nd stupid

People being religious instead of christlike...
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
ERCROSS:

apparently, u ain't making any

SHM
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 02, 2016
obontami:

Ok ok

But please don't touch my puffpuff

Wetin she do you sef ??

Okies. I won't because of you cheesy.
She dey tress pass ni
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by victorjoe(m): 4:34am On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
That's his own business grin cheesy kiss

Really!!! As a couple his busines is supposed to be your business. With time, he will leave ur "business" totally and make the one outside the permanent one. Thats when u will remember witches from ur village. Better stop that.
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by obontami: 6:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Iamhatey:
Okies. I won't because of you cheesy. She dey tress pass ni
Thank you For understanding dear smiley
Holup... What's up with ur siggy..what's d inspiration behind It
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin
victorjoe:

Really!!! As a couple his busines is supposed to be your business. With time, he will leave ur "business" totally and make the one outside the permanent one. Thats when u will remember witches from ur village. Better stop that.
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Firerising(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Nzeokafor:
The pastor dont hav patience, its annoying wen dis people don't practice wat they preach.
They also said [size=14pt]Faith is the evidence of things unseen[/size] why didn't he have faith that his wive will change?
They also said [size=13pt]prayer is the master key, dat Jesus started with prayer and ended with prayer[/size] since he started his marriage with prayer why cant he continue in prayer?

the thing there is that u don't c anybody called pastor and regard him or her as one...the Bible has the key to everything, u sold not antagonise God's word because it's real....
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2016
obontami:

Thank you For understanding dear smiley

Holup... What's up with ur siggy..what's d inspiration behind It
lol.
My siggy is just for fun oo.
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by obontami: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2016
Iamhatey:
lol. My siggy is just for fun oo.
You Are a badt gyal grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2016
obontami:

You Are a badt gyal grin
I no bad reach you nah cheesy
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by eyinjuege: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2016
fuelsaver:

Nzeokafor may your wife do likewise to you in Jesus name. ... Say Amen .... and you'll see it happen to you

Why are you bringing the name of Jesus into this? Can't you at least show some respect and not call the name in vain?

Prayer is meant to be edifying, was the "prayer" you just made now, edifying? Or made in spite and out of a mean heart.

I'm really confused on what supposed Christians on NL take prayers to be. It's become a joke, and a mockery.
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2016
eyinjuege:

Why are you bringing the name of Jesus into this? Can't you at least show some respect and not call the name in vain?

Prayer is meant to be edifying, was the "prayer" you just made now, edifying? Or made in spite and out of a mean heart.

I'm really confused on what supposed Christians on NL take prayers to be. It's become a joke, and a mockery.

Tell am o...

My name is [size=14pt]Nzeokafor[/size] was abt to make common sense b4 [size=13pt]eyinjuege[/size] made it.... grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Nzeokafor:

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Oma307:
It would not have been bad if u make ur body available for him
God forbid bad tin lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by JaySea: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
sukkot:
LOLZ did Shymmex pay you to sing his praises ? nah bro i aint being to naija this year yet but i am definitely going this year. i think a feasible time is october this year. LORD willing. wink

naija is where the biness at bruv. naija ia where its at. all road leads to naija. ask jidenna and mark zuckerberg

Naaaah. Shymmex doesn't even know I exist. He can be a bit touchy.... Scratch that... He can be VERY touchy but you got to give it to him: he is an enlightened person. And I loved the manner you comported yourself when he was going all gangster on you on a past thread.

Yeah bro. Naija spirit. May God deliver us from our leaders though. They love pulling the nation down.
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by sukkot: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
JaySea:

Naaaah. Shymmex doesn't even know I exist. He can be a bit touchy.... Scratch that... He can be VERY touchy but you got to give it to him: he is an enlightened person. And I loved the manner you comported yourself when he was going all gangster on you on a past thread.

Yeah bro. Naija spirit. May God deliver us from our leaders though. They love pulling the nation down.
Shymmexx why you playing games ? I know this is you lolzzzz
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by JaySea: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
sukkot:
Shymmexx why you playing games ? I know this is you lolzzzz

undecided
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by oshikoyaodemi(m): 1:04am On Sep 12, 2016
chai
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by oshikoyaodemi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Damilolababy(f): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
dats bad
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
dotman4real007:
I understand what he is going through some women enjoy taking their husbands for granted, once you let them know they are the only one in your life they will start fucking up,if you don't buy gift you won't enter, I support the pastor chase that hoe of a wife away.

The man go marry ogbanje...karashika or mammy water. That's their MO. They will just frustrate your life on all sides. Before marriage, dey can sex u die, but after u go hear am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum / 5 Things Only Those Born With A Wooden Spoon Understand! / Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.